Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:48 am
"It's ok, but people fear me because of my eye."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:55 am
"Yes and people fear my scar. Tell me one I don't know"  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:57 am
"I know your sis works for Dragon"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:06 am
Charlie stopped. "How do you know? Where is she? Is she okay?" She went over to him and grabbed the front of his shirt. "Tell me." She screamed, shaking him.  

Ritz_Freak

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:24 am
Xander was studying the kid and the girl. Their little altercation was abrupt and unexpected but enlightening. "Dragon? Who is this Dragon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:28 am
"that basterd has filled my sister's head with lies and she works for the basterd. I swear to god if shes hurt in any way-" Charlie broke off what she said. "Okay, just tell me where she is."  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:45 am
"If you let go of me I might tell you." Brady explained  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:52 am
Charlie let him go. "so first question, where is she and is she okay?" Charlie was sounding desperate. "Please, shes all I have besides midnight and midnights a cat."  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 am
"She is fine. And she is in the main base working in the wepons section."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:02 am
"Where would that be?" Charlie asked, ready to go get her sister at any moment.  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:03 am
"I can't tell you. She's a valued member of the Dragon Empire."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:12 am
Chet noticed that the girl was now distracted so she wouldn't be helping him but this 'Dragon' person intregued him. He wanted to stay and learn more. Thinking fast again he ripped up his clothes and for extra effect he smeered them with dirt. He knew that people like the ones around him didn't really look like that but it could still fool Demetrie. He made sure his back was towards the building so he wouldn't be recognized by his face.

He didn't join the conversation that was going on now in hopes that he wouldn't be noticed and could learn of this 'Dragon' they spoke of. Remembering Tsume, he held the little robot against his stomache to muffle his blips of protest and so he wouldn't be recongnized by his rich family and give away Chet's cover.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:14 am
"What? I swear to the planet if you don't take me to her I'll shove my gun up your a**." Charlie yelled. "Please, thats my sister. Shes only 13! Please!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:10 pm
"I'm not afraid of a gun. What do you think happend when she first got there she grabed the nerest wepon and aimed it at me. And it was alot stronger than that little gun, little fly girl." said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:21 pm
Chet was glad that "the family" passed right by him without a second glance but he didn't like the way the conversation was going. He scowled a bit and continued his invisible act, ignoring the headache he had suddenly gotten.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff