Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Mut's Art! (i hated the old name)(Still Closed >_<) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-Mut-Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:07 pm
Bittersweet_3
Oh my. o_o You're really, really, really good at this. So cheap, too. Could you by any chance do a b/w realistic picture of my character, Al? (Not full body) 1500 gold, right? Although, I'll probably be giving a li'l extra. ^_~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would this be possible? If you say yes, I'll go ahead and send the trade.

Sure... but you'll have to be on the waiting list for a bit... you don't have to send me anything until I tell you the pic is done...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:09 pm
[Funky.Music]
Ho my god! Your art is amazing!

I just need to wait a little bit cause i'm saving my gold up.

I could put you on the waiting list anyways, then you wouldn't lose a place in line... (if you weren't on it, your work would take longer to finish...)  

The-Mut-Cat

Todami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:20 am
When I have the money and the dream avatar I'll commission you.

Look forward to it. I'm hawt.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:26 am
Todami
When I have the money and the dream avatar I'll commission you.

Look forward to it. I'm hawt.

Redheads aren't my type, but I'll put you on the waiting list.  

The-Mut-Cat

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:17 pm
I'd like to get a full body colored in the style of how you did Bakakitsune's picture. I'll pay extra if you can get to me sooner...

PM me for details about what I'd like you to do when you finally do get to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:19 pm
Omnileech
I'd like to get a full body colored in the style of how you did Bakakitsune's picture. I'll pay extra if you can get to me sooner...

PM me for details about what I'd like you to do when you finally do get to me.

Sure... *updates waiting list*  

The-Mut-Cat

The Urban Elf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:46 am
Wow... your art is really worth alot more than your asking prices. You should crank up your prices whee
haha not that i'm complaining. Kind of feel bad though because it's almost like your being ripped off. =( great art anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:20 am
The Urban Elf
Wow... your art is really worth alot more than your asking prices. You should crank up your prices whee
haha not that i'm complaining. Kind of feel bad though because it's almost like your being ripped off. =( great art anyway

It's nothing for me... anime is too simple to charge real money for, so I'm doing these for fake money to help out a friend. I make gallery-quality work that takes much longer and pays teh sex. whee  

The-Mut-Cat

G-Lawl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:03 am
You're very talented! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:10 pm
G-Lawl
You're very talented! heart

thx~  

The-Mut-Cat

`k a t e

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:02 pm
You're work is absolutely beautiful.
Could i get one of my avatar drawn, I don't really mind what style...I suppose whatever you think my avatar would look best as, or whichever one you like drawing in most.
Thanks~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:27 pm
Flavoured Condom
You're work is absolutely beautiful.
Could i get one of my avatar drawn, I don't really mind what style...I suppose whatever you think my avatar would look best as, or whichever one you like drawing in most.
Thanks~

For now I will have you on the waiting list... My art program is down so I have to fix it before I can continue gonk  

The-Mut-Cat

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:33 am
User ImageI Am A Ninja.User Image

Id love to buy a full body colour of shram
with arms crossed and leaning against an ATG sign if possible =3
say the prise please

User ImageClick The Pink For Ninja Info.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:58 pm

That'd be 800 gold 3nodding But don't pay me till I get your work done... >_> (there was a sudden trend of pre-paid work for a while and now they've all given me gold when I -still- havn't been able to finish their commissions >_<)

I'll put you on the waiting list but I've been doing good with time since my program working again. So hopefully people won't have to wait much longer  

The-Mut-Cat

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:12 pm
The-Mut-Cat

That'd be 800 gold 3nodding But don't pay me till I get your work done... >_> (there was a sudden trend of pre-paid work for a while and now they've all given me gold when I -still- havn't been able to finish their commissions >_<)

I'll put you on the waiting list but I've been doing good with time since my program working again. So hopefully people won't have to wait much longer
User ImageI Am A Ninja.User Image

allrighty ^_^
mind if I pay you more?
Your art is so good I feel guilty of fraud if I pay less then 1,5 k sweatdrop

User ImageClick The Pink For Ninja Info.User Image

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items