Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:06 am
Kairi jumped of the builing. She went inside the school and found a place to fight by herself. A staff appeared into her hands with a bow. The staff and a blade at the end and a magical symbol and the top. There were strings on top of it and she had a bow disguised as a sword. She started playing a sweet melody but at the same time harsh because for every note she played, invisible blades come out from thin air. She was done practicing with that and took her sword and blades came out of the bells of the ribbon. A punchbag appeared in front of her and in one second, it was torn in 10. She kept practicing like that until there was sand all over the floor. She decided to practice magic and so she did. She practiced angelic and mage magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:05 pm
Craven sighed looking over more paperwork. 'This isnt my job its the pinciples!!!'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:40 pm
"Since it seems we have an odd number of people and Miss Charon here is the only one left without a partner, you'll be with me."

Trista looked around at everyone and sighed. "May we go first, then, Professor James?"

He arched an eyebrow in surprise. "You wish to go first?"

Trista nodded, smiling slightly. Her fighting wasn't perfect, but because of her demon background, it took less energy than normal people to fight.

"Very well then." He allowed her to make the first move.

Trista carefully looked at her opponent. I can't allow myself to use magic...that would destroy the point of Fighting class. He's the teacher, but even teachers have weaknesses.

She attacked, using her speed to help her. He easily dodged the attack and returned with greater speed than she had. "Your speed is good, Miss Charon, but you're leaving yourself wide open here," he said as he attacked, "and here."

By the end of the fight, she was exhausted, but the teacher was also a little out of breath. Trista wanted to laugh, but she had no breath. She sat down on the dirt floor and smiled. Professor James, you're good...very good. But I found your weakness...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:04 am
Kairi was done practicing and went to her dorm. "Ahh...." Kairi said as a sigh of relief. "Glad that's done!" Kairi said and transformed in Celestial.  

` m a i i

bubbles marie way

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:21 pm
Name: Marie
Grade: 10
Race: vampier
Personality: snooty, and bratty, except for when u get on her good side, then she is nice and lovable.
History: used to go to a hischool until someone found out she was a vampier by pushing her out in the sunlight now she has a scar on her arm.
Weapons: a sword and her fangs
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorm: 20 (alone)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:26 pm
"hello?"marie called as her voice echoed through the hallway."Is anyone their"  

bubbles marie way

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:12 pm
Trista walked through the hallways, heading for her next class. Suddenly she heard a girl's voice, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

She rounded the corner and saw the blue-haired girl. "You must be the girl who just moved into Dormitory 20?"

Trista noticed that the girl wore a somewhat arrogant expression, but she overlooked it. First impressions don't bode well, but that's all right. New people often seem to be one thing and is actually another.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:57 pm
Name: Amy
Grade: 10
Race: fallen angel
Personality: nice and peacefull and quiet. but when u get on her bad side, all hell breaks loose.
History: fallen from heaven by dealing with the devil, is now cursed to living on earth until she can find a way to be forgiven by god.
Weapons: her powers
Apperance: User Image
Dorm: 11 (alone)  

ChainsOfDarkness

ChainsOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:04 pm
Amy stalks around the dormitory in search of her room but gets lost instead. " uugggg...i think im lost" she says in a pouty voice.
she sits down in the middle of the hallway so she dosent get lost anymore than she already is. "someome... please help me" she wispers to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Craven ran down the hall in a rush a stack of papers blocking her veiw slightly. She tripped over something the paper flying every where. 'man I cant beleive the day I'm having!' She thought sitting up seeing that she tripped over a girl.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

ChainsOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:14 pm
amy looked up at the girl who just tripped over her "umm...oh im sorry!" she said in a worry voice. "i just.... im lost...oww" she got up quickly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:18 pm
Craven picked up her papers. "Its fine. Um are you looking for your dorm room?" She questioned standing.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

ChainsOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:21 pm
Amy helped her pick up the papers "um yes im uhh new hear" she said hading some papers to Craven  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:29 am
Trista looked back at the girl as she ran by, knowing that she had to run if she wasn't going to be late to her next class, Facing the Facts (Whoever thought up a stupid name like that?). Maybe I shouldn't have talked to her... Oh, wait, what am I doing, running? She stopped running to catch her breath. She was still quite a long way from her classroom and the bell was just about to ring. In the blink of an eye, she teleported to the class, one which she was required to take. Everyone else was there already. Just as she took her seat, the bell rang.

The male teacher looked up from the book he was reading. "Glad you could make it on time, Miss...?"

Trista looked the teacher straight in the eye. "Charon. Trista Charon."  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:40 am
Celestial was looking over at the girls and smiled. "At least they have friends! I'm happy for them!" Celestial said smiling. She didn't even know the girls. Celestial transformed. "Well.. Kairi! Your turn!" Celestial said and Kairi was wearing her black clothes. "This is it.. Crap it.." Kairi said. She went out of the dorm and passed the girls.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff