Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mountain Top Battles (An Underworl RP) (Semi-Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycans or Vampire?
  PW
  Vampires
  Lycans
  Niether
  Both
  What!?
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:10 pm
"Artanus, are you ok?" Craven questioned running to his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:29 am
"Yeah this chain has gotten me out of more than one bad situation and made of pure silver too." He began wiping the blood off his chain. "So you okay?" He asked.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:53 am
"Of course. Thanks to you." Artanus looked at his palm as the wound slowly closed up and healed. He reached down and retreived his sword wiping the blood off of it and returning it to it's sheath. "God, I hate lycans."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:08 pm
Craven looked at the ground for a moment then looked back up at Artanus. "Atleast you're ok." She smiled softly.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:14 pm
Artanus smiled. "Thanks for caring." He let out a sigh of relief. "What now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:10 am
"Well my destination should be close by, so i'm going to head to the top of the mountain and see how far it is. Your welcome to come with me" he said as he walked along the path leading up the mountain.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:55 am
"I've got nothing better to do," Artanus exclaimed as he followed Soul upn the mountain. "Whats this destination of yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:08 am
"Well as you already know, we are in the heart of Transylvania. And like i said earlier, i am searching for my roots as a vampire. Therefore my destination is the castle of Count Vlad Tepes Dracula. I know he's been dead for years but rumor has it that it is a popular hangout area for vampires, such as ourselves, waiting for his return. I'm sure the library of his castle will contain years worth of information of the infancy of vampireism. Hence, i will have a greater knowledge about the origins of vampires"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:16 am
OOC: There was no dracula in Underworld. But oh well.

"Dracula has been dead for over ten years, but I can take you to the castle. It's less than half a day away from here if we run."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:03 pm
OOC: sweatdrop now i wish i'd seen the movie. and does it really have to be exactly like the movie?

"Well as long as you know the way. Thats why i want to head to the top of the mountain. To see its exact location."  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:49 pm
Craven smiled standing to Soul. "The castle isnt that great you know, I didnt see the library. But everything had a forbidden arua about it." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:37 pm
"Thats impossible!" Soul exclaimed. "There must be a library otherwise i wouldn't have herd of it. Hmph. You probably just didn't look for it. What's any castle without a library? Well either way i would rather see for myself. So you've been there? Tell me more about this aura."  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:52 pm
"Well when I was there I was a slave a servant that worked in the kitchen." Craven sighed looking deep in thought. "It was like if you touched something it was going to jump to life and eat you or something." She said shrugging her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:52 pm
"Is it just me or does this ground seem soft?" Artanus stomped where he was standing, and a large portion of the hill fell into a massive tunnel, going straight down, and starting to level out about fourty feet under. After rolling through the tunnel for about ten seconds, Artanus got up, and checked his surroundings. There were no tunnels leading off from the main one. And they definatley weren't getting out the way they came in. The rock was too smooth. Then Artanus realized! The tunnel was complete stone! Someone had built this.

The vampire ran over to the others, who were ahead of him in the tunnel. "Are both of you ok? I've never seen this tunnel before. And it's going in the direction of the castle."

OOC: And, what do you mean when you say "searching for your roots as a vampire?"  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:34 am
OOC: I meant searching for the origins of vampires.

"Yeah i'm ok." Soul said as he got up. He looked at Artanus and said "Did you really have to go stomping around like that? stare Do you guys see a way out because i don't"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff