Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:12 am
(( Richmond, to the James River ))

"If you insist..." Chundo takes a leap into the air and dashes off using the head of the trees. "I don't know what's with her but I don't want to find out."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:31 am
Wolfe could feel the hair on the back of her neck growing. Her nails grew longer and thicker and twisted sharply at the end.
Her teeth grew longer and sharpened, her jaw widened and stretched out further.
She was slowly losing her memories execpt for one, her desire to hunt.
Her clothes began to rip and stretch and all at once they tore off and her muscles grew wider.
Fur covered her entire body and her ears pointed had grown larger and more pointed.
Wolfe looked up to the sky and stared up into the moon, She howled, and it was a howl that could be heard from the other side of the island...
She was now a were wolf....  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:38 am
Hearing the howl, Chundo stopped and sniffed the air. "I smell dog..." Chundo scanned the area, looking for a place to seek shelter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:55 pm
Wolfe looked around she peered onto the ground and noticed some foot steps left by...Chundo.
Since she had only one memory she decided to hunt. She raced off, all fours going top speed, into the dark forest, wolfe snarled and barked, she was hungry.
Then the footprints had stopped, She looked up, nothing, looked behind her, nothing.
She knew he was in this area, so she began to look around the place.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:17 am
Seeing the beast, Chundo realized he was in one serious situation. How could he get away, there's no way to attack... he thought. Then he remembered his best friend's dad playing with the dog, how the dog would chase sticks. "Worth a shot..." Chundo mumbled. Chundo picked up a branch on the ground and a rock. He threw the branch as far as he could and then shot out of his hiding place, running up the nearest hill into a forest of trees. He climbed up the tallest tree and held onto the rock. "If she comes... I'll have to trick her to buy me some time, there's no way I can fight a were wolf."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:07 pm
Name: Crono
Appearance:a pair of wing
Race: human
Equipment(Max 5): a spannar and a fishing rod
Personality: neutral,like to make friend
Bio: what is bio?  

CronoKinslayer

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:18 pm
Wolfe was distracted for a moment staring at the stick and where it landed, then she turned and faced where it had came from. There standing, was chundo. She growled in happyness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:23 am
Chundo takes the rock and hits there were wolf right between the eyes. "Please be knocked out..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:54 am
Wolfe snarled at Chundo, She began approuching him slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:39 am
"s**t..." Chundo starts to run.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:18 pm
Wolfe got on all fours and began to chase Chundo. Wolfe was foaming from the mouth and her eyes were blood red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:14 am
"Where's a dog whistle when you need one!?" Chundo climbs up the nearest tree. "Can't get me now!"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:05 am
Wolfe growled...She knew she couln't climb with her massive weight. She circled the tree like a shark...She stopped for a moment pausing and looking how high chundo was, She decided to shake the tree, with a massive push she shook it and 5 branches fell down, on just missing her head, she didn't care though all she wanted was to eat him and she knew exactly how to get him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:37 pm
"Damn dog!" Chundo snaps off a branch and thrusts it down, hitting the beast right betweent the eyes. He then leaped from the tree to an even taller and stronger one.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas