Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Stuck In A Haunted Mental Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:12 pm
((Heh...by the way, Lin, love your avi's outfit. Very stellar wink ))

"Silence..." he hissed at the child, running serpentine as the whistle of objects flying through the air reached his ears. The daggers and needles shot past them, and he burst into the next room, catching a pole with one hand and swinging around into the next hallway, dashing through it before grasping a overhanging pipe. Without losing his momentum, swung his body upwards, legs kicking out a ceiling panel, and slithered into it, pulling the girl up along with him. As he clamped a hand over her mouth to keep her silent, his leg slid out, replacing the ceiling panel back to its proper place, leaving nothing but an empty hallway for their pursuer to observe...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Tears streamed down Lin's eyes as she tried to free herself from her current captor. She wasn't stupid; at least the other guy was no longer chasing her. However, she now had to deal with his current captor.  

Sentama Lin

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:12 pm
((I had to go to wikipedia to learn what sockholm syndrom is. Thanks. Now I'm even smarter.))

"SSSSHHIT!!!!
Whered they go!? I'll go look for that other girl I left....." He stuck out his snake tongue and ran off.

He left a trap though. It was a black syth that would slide out of the walls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:54 pm
He waited a few moments later, until was sure the other had left, before slowly lowering his hand away from the girl's mouth. "Now...you can scream," he whispered into her ear with a grin. Shifting his body, he slithered around the girl's body in the confined space, dragging her along through the ceiling panels. After a few moments, he kicked another panel out, letting it drop the floor of a locked room. Sliding himself around the girl once more, he shoved her through the opening first, before crawling out himself...  

Xanatos Forever

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:08 pm
Xanatos Forever
God_of_Summoning
Shing! The syth slid out to attack the guy.
"I heard something back there!" Zal shouted. He flew back to where the trap was, and saw the man. "I'll get you!" He shot out a globe of green light about 1 foot in diameter at the man, and then let out a banshee scream. Although pther ghosts would make fun of him for it, he didn't care. He killed more people before death than any of them had. It was, however, a girlish thing to do, he admitted to himself.

((O.o...Dude, I was crawling through the ceiling. I didn't jump back down into the hallway))
(Oh, my bad! Sawyy! I'll change it. I'll delete it actually....))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:39 pm
Lin's fear froze every aspect of her being. Even if she felt like screaming at the top of her lungs, she could not. She trembled as her captor pushed her through the opening of the vent into another room - unknown to her - in the facility.  

Sentama Lin

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:56 pm
"I really wan' a fight right now..... ssss.... hhhhhhhhsssssss" He stuck out his tonue to smell. Suddenly, three figures came quickly and something slashed against his face and something round and hard hit his back. He looked and turned, and then turned ghostly. It was some members of the Zaniacks. One of the mental gangs that ruled an area of the place. 2 were vampires, and one was a ghost. The ghost was a girl, and did a banshee scream. "YYYYEEEAAAA!!!" sHE HOWLED.
"ARRAAGGG!!!!!" One of the vampires had a spicked chain, which he slashed against him, and it was able to hit ghost. My guy turned and grabbed the vampire, and lifted him, and stared into his eyes. The vampire saw every thing he was ever scared of, a cross, the sun, and all of that, and he turned to dust. The other vampire did a triple kick to my guy's head, and then one kick to the back, one to the stomouch, and then 4 punches to the head, followed by 3 to the tummy. My guy (I actually forgot his name) slashed against his face, and then shot out a cone of ice cold air, freezing the vampire where he stood. The banshee till had to be taken care of. He turned and blasted her away with sharp ghostly winds. She fled.

"Now to find those two...." He ran off to the kitchen to see if they were there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 am
He landed silently on all fours, staring at the girl. A slow grin infected his lips, spreading from ear to ear, and he tensed his entire body, skin stretching, the lithe muscle flexing underneath, bones cracking and snapping. After a moment he rose to his feet and began walking towards his prey methodically. Suddenly, he stopped. His eyes shifted from her to the room he had brought them, the grin beginning to fade. As he surveyed their temporary domicile, his eyes grew wider and wider, balloons of fear ready to burst. The infection disappeared, grin erased from all existance, his jaw now slack with terror. All traces of his former persona vanished as he collapses to the floor, tears streaming down the scarred face. It was truly a pathetic sight, as he layed there, whispering in the silence, "No more...no more...no more...help me...someone...anyone...help...help...please, not again..." For all the terror inflicted, he was still himself a victim, and the room they had fell into was his former cell, where the beast had performer numerous "experiments" upon him and his fellow patients...all for the sake of "science"...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:45 pm
Lin backed away slowly from the stranger - that tormented soul she thought. She saw a remnant of one of the tools used in this infernal chamber: a single scalpel.

She could've killed him. She could've stabbed the scalpel into his neck. She could've watched him bleed to death. She could've even smiled as she imagined his blood draining from within him into the drain of the room. She could've walked away after his last gasp before death. Instead, she walked towards the man and slowly - and as gently as she could - pulled him out of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:49 am
((Y'know what the best this about this RP is? The OP started if off so vague and poorly grammatized, and we've turned into a sturdy, healthy, almost completely literate RP xd ))

He felt arms begin to pull at him. He wanted to thrash his limb, to get away from his torturer. "No more," he begged, his eyes staring at nothing but seeing the operating table, and the fire...the unending fire..., "leave me alone...please...please..."
Slowly, his inert body is dragged away from the site of evil. As the dark place leaves his vision he feels himself begin to reawaken. How did I get out? he wonders. He then remembers, the girl...his prey...why did she save him? He didn't know, but...it was the first time he'd ever felt hands upon him that didn't seek hurt him...a sudden sound, the barest of vibrations traveling through the wall alert him to the prescence of a trap. Without a second thought, he whips his leg around the girl's, sweeping them out from under. He slides himself under her, letting his body break her fall just as a vicious scythe, screeching its bloodlust through the air, shoots out from the wall, clipping strands of her flying hair, where she had been standing but a moment before...

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:12 am
Lin's vision quickly directed towards the ceiling as she felt herself swept by the man she saved earlier. She shrieked once more. She thought that she was going to be dragged off again to become this man's meal until she heard something shriek through the air and land on the ground with a metallic clank.

Lin stayed on top of the stranger for a moment - trying to understand what's going on. Will she be saved or will she be eaten again? Although still uncertain of the stranger's motives, a "Thank you" escapes her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:51 pm
What am I doing? Why did I save her? Why did she save me? Who am I? Numerous thoughts swam through his head, tearing at his mind. She is my prey...yes! My prey! She belongs to me...but...she didn't run...why didn't she run? Prey runs...is she not prey? He heard her words...thank you...a flash went off in his mind...thank you...he remembered...

Many years ago. The facility was still operational. He had been put through his first "experiment". He was now sitting on his bed, knees pulled to his chest, face buried in his arms...crying...crying...the door opened, and he stopped, frozen in terror. He dared not look up...it might be him...a gentle touch, soft fingers against his skin. "There there, now," a soothing voice said to him, and arms wrapped around him slowly, holding him gingerly, "it's alright..." He began crying again, turning into the softness, pressing face against it, arms wrapping around it tightly. He wanted to stay like that forever, wrapped up tightly, but slowly the softness faded, pushing him away. He looked up with tear soaked eyes, and saw a gentle face. "It's alright," she whispered again, smiling a smile unlike any he had ever seen, "can you smile for me?" He didn't know if he could...he remember the beast...he had smiled, too...but his smile wasn't like hers...slowly he felt his lips move, as if of their own accord...he smiled, and her smile grew. She kissed him on the forehead and said, "Thank you." Then she got up, and walked out...

He rose slowly, looking towards the girl...slowly his lips parted...and his voice was no longer hoarse, "...You're welcome..."

Xanatos Forever

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces