Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Which Old Cartoons Do You Remember...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
Yes!!! Yes!!!
69%
 69%  [ 59 ]
No...
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Sort of :S
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
Yes yes, there's an option for you poll whores as well...
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:55 am
Sanzoskitsune
=^__^= Yay I feel loved... now back on topic the only thing that's improved is anime... and thats it american cartoons have gone to hell in a handbasket. I think Speed Racer made me crawl under the bed it was so horrible, thank goodness for the good cartoons though.

You can't really say that anime has improved though. I mean, anime didn't start here, so there's no way it could have improved. What did happen is that we started getting the good anime from Japan. Truth be told, I'm getting a little sick of it all. I even see some cartoons from american artists, attempting to imitate anime style, and I personally think that's taking it too far. Give me back the good old days of Looney Tunes, Swat Kats, and the like, and I'm good.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:56 am
Oooh! I think I remember that Gargoyles cartoon. Kind of.

Ummmm... I remember Samurai Pizza Cats and Captain Planet... and, uh... Super Ted and Banana Man?  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:56 am
blue_green
Xanatos Forever
Erius
Xanatos:
*shrug*
You think stuff like that really matter to me more than a few minutes?
No, unless I'm reminded of it of course, but nah you don't have to go through all that trouble just to please me.

It's like that naked Saint thing from yesterday, nothing too special, sorry.
I just wish that RP would get more posts though, I mean has it reached 2 pages yet?

It's not so much to please just you, as to make it fit properly in wherever it is meant to be. As for the RP, if you want, I could start up a bunch of random rp threads in there. I was already thinking of putting up at least two. and I agree, it is rather small, but that's only because there are RPs currently underway. When some of them finish or die off, new ones will emerge. It always happens
Speaking of RPs, I'm waiting for your reply.

I know, I know! >.< I just keep getting caught up trying to put my stupid little two cents in everyone's posts here!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:57 am
blue_green
I myself can't compair anime because I have only recently started watching it.

What about the Jetsons? I acctualy didn't like them very much... ninja
Meh the Jetsons were ok, I didn't really like them that much either, I don't think I watched them much to be honest I watched Scooby Doo!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:57 am
Erius
Hm I wouldn't read those threads, it's just to...make it worth it that they killed IDD-chan because of it razz
I honestly don't know what you're talking about so I can't try to help you in any way like I usualy would.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:58 am
Xanatos Forever
Sanzoskitsune
=^__^= Yay I feel loved... now back on topic the only thing that's improved is anime... and thats it american cartoons have gone to hell in a handbasket. I think Speed Racer made me crawl under the bed it was so horrible, thank goodness for the good cartoons though.

You can't really say that anime has improved though. I mean, anime didn't start here, so there's no way it could have improved. What did happen is that we started getting the good anime from Japan. Truth be told, I'm getting a little sick of it all. I even see some cartoons from american artists, attempting to imitate anime style, and I personally think that's taking it too far. Give me back the good old days of Looney Tunes, Swat Kats, and the like, and I'm good.
You're right anime itself hasn't improved, not much its just people have gotten better about dubbing, idiot jerks finally figured out how to do it correctly. I'm not getting sick of it cause I like it but then I'm a huge anime freak so XP Like I always say, to each his own.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:59 am
Sanzoskitsune
blue_green

Meh the Jetsons were ok, I didn't really like them that much either, I don't think I watched them much to be honest I watched Scooby Doo!
Don't get me started on Scooby Doo! xd He's so awsome!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:59 am
blue_green
Erius
Hm I wouldn't read those threads, it's just to...make it worth it that they killed IDD-chan because of it razz
I honestly don't know what you're talking about so I can't try to help you in any way like I usualy would.

The ATG-Crew merged the In Depth Discussion(IDD) Forum with the Community Lounge to make room for a Game/RP Subforum.

I was quite fond of that forum since it was nice and clean, that's all.  

Serious Erius
Crew

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:00 am
Xanatos Forever
blue_green
Xanatos Forever
Erius
Xanatos:
*shrug*
You think stuff like that really matter to me more than a few minutes?
No, unless I'm reminded of it of course, but nah you don't have to go through all that trouble just to please me.

It's like that naked Saint thing from yesterday, nothing too special, sorry.
I just wish that RP would get more posts though, I mean has it reached 2 pages yet?

It's not so much to please just you, as to make it fit properly in wherever it is meant to be. As for the RP, if you want, I could start up a bunch of random rp threads in there. I was already thinking of putting up at least two. and I agree, it is rather small, but that's only because there are RPs currently underway. When some of them finish or die off, new ones will emerge. It always happens
Speaking of RPs, I'm waiting for your reply.

I know, I know! >.< I just keep getting caught up trying to put my stupid little two cents in everyone's posts here!
Just making sure you even know about it. I understand that you're buisy and am a patient person.  
blue_green
Sanzoskitsune
blue_green

I heart Scooby Doo! whee 4laugh  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

blue_green
Sanzoskitsune
blue_green

SCOOBY DOO IS THE BEST! I was disappointed with the movies... those sucked, they ruined my Scoobies good name! all right yeah I'm done, the new Scooby cartoon sucks too XP they need to just... stop seriously but yeah I'm gonna go to bed now, its 4 in the morning and I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow for stuff... this is gonna be fun ><  
Sanzoskitsune
Xanatos Forever
Sanzoskitsune

You're right anime itself hasn't improved, not much its just people have gotten better about dubbing, idiot jerks finally figured out how to do it correctly. I'm not getting sick of it cause I like it but then I'm a huge anime freak so XP Like I always say, to each his own.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy anime, and I can enjoy a lot of it. But when I start seeing commercials for stuff like Animaniacs and Pinky on the Brain on DVD because they're not around anymore, it makes me kind of sad. Say what you will about anime, the mouth movements suck compared to american drawn cartoons.  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:01 am
Erius
blue_green
Erius

The ATG-Crew merged the In Depth Discussion(IDD) Forum with the Community Lounge to make room for a Game/RP Subforum.

Oh. *sympathizes*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:01 am
Erius
blue_green
Erius

I thought that guilds could have more subforums than just the three...  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:03 am
Sanzoskitsune
blue_green
Sanzoskitsune
blue_green

SCOOBY DOO IS THE BEST! I was disappointed with the movies... those sucked, they ruined my Scoobies good name! all right yeah I'm done, the new Scooby cartoon sucks too XP they need to just... stop seriously but yeah I'm gonna go to bed now, its 4 in the morning and I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow for stuff... this is gonna be fun ><
It's six in the morning here.  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces