Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:13 am
Xeraph hesitated a moment. This being seemed quite powerful, but he didn't really care about that. His only concern were his intentions. Still, if he were initiating communications, it showed he was at least willing to try diplomacy. Slowly, Xeraph reached out and took KW's hand, shaking it. "Well then, warrior, I welcome you...My name is Xeraph..."

As he conversed vocally to the being he spoke to Armelle mentally, I do not know this being, but he does not seem to be filled with malicious intent...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:12 pm
"Do not feaar me, I sense hesitation, but I am here to meet someone. For now, farewell." and KW walks away  

orreso

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:22 pm
Armelle lowered her guard and loosened her grip on her staff. "The heavens are sure providing such queer visitors this evening." she said with a sigh.

"Sir... I think that I shall trek towards Jean. If his immortal being is in danger then perhaps I can aid in some way." Armelle said as she walked towards the church - getting ready to pack a few belongings before beginning her journey.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:57 pm
Xeraph turns to face Armelle and smiles softly, restoring the aura of peace within the field. "The Lord sends his blessing, little one...your journey shall be good," he says quietly, watching her walk off...  

Xanatos Forever

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:52 am
Name: Artemis (Last name unknown)
Race: Half cat demon (With cat ears and cat tail, talons, and fangs) and half human

Personality:Generally is polite and nice, unless they get her mad. She's hard to be friends and to get close with, since she was abused and then abandoned by her genetic family for her appearance. She is also sensitive (but not in an annoying way) and has a really quick temper. She has some cat like qualities. (ei: gets easlily distracted with dangling objects and will paw at it, licks her hand and cleans her face with it when someone has touched or it gets dirty, cat-like qualities)

Skills: Has amazing archery skills, is extremely flexible, a really quick learner, and knows how to fight ( for her defense), and can shape-shift into another form, which is only known to her, unless she shape-shifts infront of her friends, if she has any to begin with. She can sing beautifully and can play her guitar, which she stores in nerver-ending packpack. (I'm not too familiar with guitar names. but this one has an amp, that's for sure).
Appearance: black semi-rectangle framless glasses that are tranisitions. She wears baggy black pants with a California Magic Music Days shirt with black Converse sneakers. She always has her iPod on her, no matter what, unless she is talking to people. Has shoulder-length naturally blue and black hair along with blue-tipped cat ears and tail. Her eyes are red with cat pupils and her eyes can change color depending on her mood, but her skin is tanned (think of hispanic tan). She is 5'6. Her build appears to be thin and weak, but is actually really strong. She always carries a backpack that can be like a never ending hole (think of Mary Poppin's bag for example, but it's black backpack)
RP experiance: I think at least 3 years.
Artemis was walking in the feild of wildflowers and walks past the girl with a silver staff. since it is sunny out, her glasses have transtioned to sunglasses, so one can't tell wether she is looking at them or not, but when she pasts the preist-like girl, she does a double-take and just stops. she blinks a few times, regisering what she had just seen.
"I'll pretend I didn't see that," she says to herself. After she looks back, she turns her head forward, seeing the angelic-like creature. she stops and just stares in awe, dropping her iPod, which rarely happens. ((Jesus Christ..a bit too long >.>))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:12 am
ChaoticCatDemon
Name: Artemis (Last name unknown)
Race: Half cat demon (With cat ears and cat tail, talons, and fangs) and half human

Personality:Generally is polite and nice, unless they get her mad. She's hard to be friends and to get close with, since she was abused and then abandoned by her genetic family for her appearance. She is also sensitive (but not in an annoying way) and has a really quick temper. She has some cat like qualities. (ei: gets easlily distracted with dangling objects and will paw at it, licks her hand and cleans her face with it when someone has touched or it gets dirty, cat-like qualities)

Skills: Has amazing archery skills, is extremely flexible, a really quick learner, and knows how to fight ( for her defense), and can shape-shift into another form, which is only known to her, unless she shape-shifts infront of her friends, if she has any to begin with. She can sing beautifully and can play her guitar, which she stores in nerver-ending packpack. (I'm not too familiar with guitar names. but this one has an amp, that's for sure).
Appearance: black semi-rectangle framless glasses that are tranisitions. She wears baggy black pants with a California Magic Music Days shirt with black Converse sneakers. She always has her iPod on her, no matter what, unless she is talking to people. Has shoulder-length naturally blue and black hair along with blue-tipped cat ears and tail. Her eyes are red with cat pupils and her eyes can change color depending on her mood, but her skin is tanned (think of hispanic tan). She is 5'6. Her build appears to be thin and weak, but is actually really strong. She always carries a backpack that can be like a never ending hole (think of Mary Poppin's bag for example, but it's black backpack)
RP experiance: I think at least 3 years.
Artemis was walking in the feild of wildflowers and walks past the girl with a silver staff. since it is sunny out, her glasses have transtioned to sunglasses, so one can't tell wether she is looking at them or not, but when she pasts the preist-like girl, she does a double-take and just stops. she blinks a few times, regisering what she had just seen.
"I'll pretend I didn't see that," she says to herself. After she looks back, she turns her head forward, seeing the angelic-like creature. she stops and just stares in awe, dropping her iPod, which rarely happens. ((Jesus Christ..a bit too long >.>))

((I'm sure He appreciates the mention blaugh , but it wasn't too long at all. It's always good to give your character a good description.))

Well, I guess I'll try a new look now, Xeraph thinks to himself, ready to change forms yet again, only to stop as he sees a catgirl gawking at him. He sighs quietly, and had the distinct feeling if he were in an anime right now, he'd have one of those sweatdrops over his head. Oookay, maybe I won't change just yet, he thinks, raising an arm up and waving a bit at the catgirl...  

Xanatos Forever

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:59 pm
Artemis gasps as he raised his hand and waved at her. She immediately looks down and blushes. When she regains her composure, she looks up and looks him stright in the eye with a sheepish grin, and waves back, still blushing. Artemis had an idea, so she pulls her guitar out of her never-ending back-pack, tunes her guitar while she sitting down in the same spot, and pats the spot next to her left ((because she is left-handed..I think I may have left that out..))
I hope that he'll like my music, Artemis thinks to herself. She usually doesn't like to pay for other people, but she finds certain people that make her feel that she can play and they won't make fun of her.
He makes her feel like he can be her best friend. She waits for him to take a seat whenever he feels like it, but not up to a point where he won't sit next to her at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:13 pm
Xeraph smiles softly, letting his aura reach out to the girl, soothing her gently. He walks over and settles down beside her, making sure his light was well hidden, to keep it from harming her demonic side...  

Xanatos Forever

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:24 pm
Artemis rarely does this, but she took off a gold-chained necklace with a pick that she has worn around her neck since she was a baby. The pick looked like it could be made from pure saphire and in gold, it had her first name in a very elaborate design. Then, her eyes turned a dark blue, almost black because the aura was so calming to her. Artemis retracted her claws so she wouldn't pop a sting or two on her favorite and only guitar. a simple, but melodic tune came with one strum from her guitar, she finaly spoke for the first time to him.
"H-hello. My name is Artemis." She stuttered.
That's odd..Why did I just sutter like that? She though to herself, but she just threw out the thought and waited for him to reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:29 pm
Xeraph smiles again slightly, his molten silver eyes looking at the pick for a moment, gleaming pearl pupils seeming to cast a light upon the tool. "Hello, Artemis...what brings you out to this place...?" he asks gently, looking back at her...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Armelle stopped her journey towards the church. A chill crept into her general mean. What was it? she thought as she turned to see another woman pass by her - approaching the seraphim.

Curiosity got the best of her. She turned around and hid herself - watching the seraphim and the woman quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:02 pm
Xanatos Forever
Xeraph smiles again slightly, his molten silver eyes looking at the pick for a moment, gleaming pearl pupils seeming to cast a light upon the tool. "Hello, Artemis...what brings you out to this place...?" he asks gently, looking back at her...

Artemis smiled as he introduced himself. She opened her mouth to say her reasons, but she felt like she was being watched. She quickly turns around to see...nothing.
"I could have sworn I felt like someone was watching me," she said to herself. Suddenly, her head began to throb with pain, as if someone were blowing a dog whistle into her ear, and her eye color began to violently swirl with many different shades. Artemis takes off her glasses as she let go of her guitar and covers her eyes while she's trying to hold in the pain. Frightened, startled and confused, she fell over in the feild of grass, apparently she had been holding her pick too hard for she bled from her palm, and passed out.
((Yeeeah..I wanted some excitment. Sorry if I ruined the mood right there xd ))  

ChaoticCatDemon

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Xeraph's eyes widened in shock as the girl collapses before him, and with a jolt realized he had released his aura, which was purifying her. "Damn it!" he swore loudly, dropping all pretents of the angelic form he was in. Within moments, he had risen and flying off, getting as much distance from the child as he could. You damn moron! he scolded himself in his mind, You should have paid closer attention to yourself...

(( xd It's all good))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:02 pm
A sharp pang shoots through Armelle as she listened. How could a member of the choir of angels say such language? She clenched her chest, but did not weep. Helping herself up with her staff, she reached into her robe and pulled out a bag of coarse salt and some holy water.

"You..." She said - eyes glaring coldly at the Seraphim. "You are not a Son of God!"  

Sentama Lin

silver_swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:26 pm
((I wish to sign up))
name: Steven "the golden hawk" dured
appearence: this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
skills: swords-mastery, unusually good agility, seeing ones emotions and seeing through illusions, control of his ying-yang familiars through his glove, has anti-gravity halo for a healing tonic

Steve was walking back to his fathers workshop when he saw an angel and a half-girl-half-cat-lady on the ground w/ a guitar and raced there to help them out  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff