Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Official Boys Love and Girls Love Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boys or Girls Love?
  Boys Love
  Girls Love
View Results

Reya Dark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:47 pm
Usually, i don't read yaoi or yuri cause i is not into them, however, I have read a few cause they had a good story going for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
shhh I'm a fan of the lolicon, Yaoi and Shonen-ai are ok sometimes but i get tired of them since they all seem like kinda the same shows no matter which series you watch.

i agree  

quietred

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bLoOd_MaKeR_kArIn

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:30 am
heart i love u sasusaku couple heart
rofl rofl rofl yahoo rofl rofl rofl
crying crying no one likes them but me crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
NIce pic everone  

aspire_me

6,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aishira Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm
I go for SHOUJO-AI!^__^ heart redface
because somewhat i oppose yuri and yaoi.,.,errr.,.,
its not good for us filipinos neutral (sorry if i say so)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:02 pm
but i prefer boy and girl relationship at all^_^
rolleyes  

Aishira Serenity

bLoOd_MaKeR_kArIn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 pm
yaoi!! whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:18 am
Goddess Ace
Awiergan
Ace what the hell have you done.

=3

Just talking about Ace's guilty pleasures.
serously yuri right? redface  

xXDamariusXx

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 am
Well, I usually go for the straight relationship mangas, but I'm an average guy, so yeah; I like a little yuri. I've only read two, and I can't remember the name of the better one, I'm afraid. Strangely I remember "Kanazuki no Miko", though. It's about two high school girls who discover (the hard way, as always) that they are reincarnations of... my memory's a little foggy here, but I believe the spirits of the sun and the moon? I suppose I should look it up later. Anyway, their spirits reincarnated to comabt the eight orochi, the heads of the eight-headed serpent.

And I just have to ask; is it a coincidence that yaoi is pronounced "yowi"? xd No problem with yaoi of course, just that I've always smirked at that little tidbit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm
(I know this thread is a bit old, but I just have to say this sweatdrop

Personally, after becoming a fangirl of yaoi and shounen-ai, the one thing that turned me off about it after a while was the actual fanbase of it. I used to like it because of the specific pairing dynamics.

For example, the ever-so-famous SasukexNaruto pairing. While the dynamics of this pairing can go into detail, the specific fandom of it makes people just want to have nothing to do with it. If one bad thing is said, then a rabid fangirl will jump out of the sea of people to bite your neck and rip it open and scream "NARUTO WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO SASUKE!!!!!" and etc. This happens a lot with yaoi/shounen-ai, and it's pretty much what drove me away from it.

Yuri/shoujo-ai however, I have not been attacked, cursed out, bitten, or verbally beaten by any of the people who enjoy it. Not to mention they usually actually have a STORYLINE, unlike a lot of the yaoi/shounen-ai manga's I've seen. And it goes without saying that it's enjoyable and usually more tasteful, too. ^^  

undomesticatedmarshmallow

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Is there a melody that could lead you to me - like a lullabied child lead to sleep?

I enjoy both, but I'm a bit more partial to yaoi, probably because good yaoi is more readily available. I love fanfiction, and I'll read pretty much anything--as long as it's well written. That's pretty much my only criteria concerning the addressed topics; even if a story involves things I really like (pairings, fetishes, whatever), I won't read it if it's not well written.

So for one moment in time you'd find that you're mine, and softly I'd kiss you, and weep.

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games