Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:50 pm
-Takes the hundred..**um thanx** she thought to herself...she then walked over t the till and put the money away.........  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:56 pm
Mika stmbled into a door which had the numbers 20 on it "Here it is" Mika thought happily unlocking the door and stubling in she locked it after her self and decided a nice cold shower should help  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:06 pm
After her cold shower Mika went back down to the bar which was rather messy "Hey uhh... Mya wasnt it you want some help cleaning this place up?" Mika asked rubbing the back of her head  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:12 pm
-finishing her muffin, she looked at Mika.."ugh yea, im the only one running this place and it'd be nice if i had some highered help...if ur looking for a job, im offering full or part time...15$/h"  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:15 pm
xoxMyaxox
-finishing her muffin, she looked at Mika.."ugh yea, im the only one running this place and it'd be nice if i had some highered help...if ur looking for a job, im offering full or part time...15$/h"

"Hm... i guess so i mean i cant leave you to run this place by ur self" Mika replied with a small smile "Plus i could keep the troublesome ones out" Mika said tapping her Katana  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:14 pm
-she laughed at Mika's comment..."yes i could use a lil help wit that...but if you work here i will also give you a room in which u can stay if u need and of course everything will be on the house" she smiled at s stuck out her hand..."so is that a deal?"  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:26 pm
xoxMyaxox
-she laughed at Mika's comment..."yes i could use a lil help wit that...but if you work here i will also give you a room in which u can stay if u need and of course everything will be on the house" she smiled at s stuck out her hand..."so is that a deal?"

Mika shock Mya's hand "Yea its a deal"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:39 pm
"sweet!..well you can statrt today if u want..i was going to close that bar because im going out of town with a friend..but if u'd like to run it today, be my guest.."  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:46 pm
"I guess i could i mean we can dissapoint your" *mika looks into the bar at the drunken slobs* "uhh...customers" Mika replied  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:09 pm
-she laughed again..."well if u want to put up wit them, i was going to throw..i literally mean throw them out......  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:55 pm
we can leave whenever you're ready. i dont know how to drive, so i can hire a taxi for us. by the way, the reason i am leaving town is because... well nevermind. but be prepared to get attackd at any given time of the trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:10 pm
-she looked at Domo and nodded her head...she then got her big puffy army print coat and purse, car keys in hand..."dont worry ill drive us, and im pretty sure we won't get attacked on our way to my old town" with saying so she walked out the door wave'n to Mika.. she then got into the car, started the engine and drove off wit Domo in the passenger seat....

-About 2 hours or so later, they reached the town of Greenview..Population: 750.. she then drove up to house small 2 bedroom home. she got out the car..."ill be only a couple minutes ok!" she said to Domo before she entered the house.
Looking around in the house, she went to her room and pulled out a huge brief case from under her bed. then moving to her closet she got her 2 saw'd off shot gun and placed them at either side of her waist, she even snuck a small blade in her shoe.... all ready now, she walked out to the car, the blk brief case still in her hands...."this is my machine gun..dont ask..long story" she said while smiling at Domo..getting in the car, she started the engine and begain to drive back towards home..."so where'd u need to go?" she asked out of curiousity....  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:14 pm
xoxMyaxox
-she laughed again..."well if u want to put up wit them, i was going to throw..i literally mean throw them out......

Mika waved as Mya left with Domo she turned to the drunken slobs with an evil grin on her face she walked back in and slowly one by one she threw them out onto their backsides "This should be fun" Mika thought as she threw the last of the slobs out she closed the door turning around she had her work cut out for her "Ok lets get this palce cleaned up" Mika said happily she grabbed a mop and bucket and began the slow task of cleaning up after the drunken slobs  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:40 pm
After Mika had cleaned the various liquids off the floor she turned the tables back up the right way and put the chairs back at them she looked around and admired her work now all she had to do was wait for some customers "All done for now" Mika thought happily she turned on the radio Call me when your sober by Evanescence was on it was one of Mika's fav bands  

neckroz209

tear drop angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:06 pm
Name: Anna
Weapons: whip, katana, hand gun
Description:5'1 green eyes, black hair, (same basic idea of my avi),
Bio: after being abused all her life by her parents. she has been living on her own for 3 years. depending on no one for help. she's looking for friends and a place to call her own.

anna entered the bar and sat down at a table after being chased by gang members.. she told the waitress she would like whiskey twezers and some bandaged to fix her uper arm after being shot. she poured the whiskey on her arm, took the tweezers and pulled the bullet out of her arm... because of the huge amount of pain she was under she fainted before she had the chance to bandge it.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff