Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Tak rolled her eyes and turned her head. " no i DOnt like Him!!! of all the people thati could be interested in why would i want someone who kiddnaped me?" Tak began pacing back and forth. * man its hott in here* she thought. " its is hott in here to you mika? i need a drink. or something cold and wet.. cause its hot!" Tak began to pant and she laid back down.

N'apay walked in with a smirk on his face. then he stopped and sniffed the air. he cocked his head at mika, then looked down at poor Tak panting and laying her head on her front legs. "times up princess you must get ready for tonight." Tak looked up what is so important about tonight that i must go?" Na'pay smirked, "because this is your night. every one wants to see you and celebrated your arrival. and tonight is courting night remember?" Tak looked up at mikawho looked away giggling. "but i cant stay. i have sometig importantto tell my father.. i must tell him and let him know." Tak replied in pleading way as she got up with her ears down. "please." Na'pay was not hearing it. " what ever you have to say, i am sure you can tell it to my grandfather. he has organized everthing for you including this celebration tonight. ... you WILL stay." Na'pay starred at Tak with lingering dark green eyes.. wait.. one was blue now.. * i'm sure they were both green* Tak said nothing but starreed back at him showing her fearlessness. Na'pay looked away in smirk and glanced at mika and walked toward the door, " i... i mean.. we will be waiting." he walked out and was gone. Tak looked at mika. mika just shrugged at her. " mika can we go to a small river or something.. i feel dizzy."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:17 pm
Mika giggled "Tak I think theres something you should know, you see the reason your so hot is because your in heat" Mika said smiling "And being your first time your body doesnt know what to do with its self" Mika continued "So lets go get you washed up in a nice cold river so you can be courted by Na.....the male wolves here" Mika said correcting her self mid sentance she walked over to Tak and grabbed her hand leading her to the river she had used before to clean her self of the black cye she jumped in pulling Tak with her "Any better?" Mika asked  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 pm
"so cold!!!" Tak yelped. soon she was soothed by the coolness of the water. it calmed her ... phase she was in. then thoughts were running through her mind. * did mika know what was going on? did she know that she was going to be kidnaped? and wheres her mate? does he know she is a white coat? * mika i must ask you... do you knw something about Na'pay that i dont that i should know.. i mean you are my friend and you would tell me what i need to know right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:11 pm
Mika looked over to Tak "Poo i was hoping she wouldn't ask about it" Mika thought "Well there are a few things you need to know Tak" Mika said looking at Tak with her emerald green eyes "do you remember when you were back at your fathers camp that all the leaders of each wolf tribe had come to meet about certain sacrifices and othre stuff they needed to talk about" Mika said "i will tell you what i know and nothing more.....yes i know why you were kidnapped but i can not tell you or i would be in serious trouble as for Na'pay well lets just say he takes more interest in you then he shows" Mika said winking at Tak  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:21 pm
neckroz209
Mika looked over to Tak "Poo i was hoping she wouldn't ask about it" Mika thought "Well there are a few things you need to know Tak" Mika said looking at Tak with her emerald green eyes "do you remember when you were back at your fathers camp that all the leaders of each wolf tribe had come to meet about certain sacrifices and othre stuff they needed to talk about" Mika said "i will tell you what i know and nothing more.....yes i know why you were kidnapped but i can not tell you or i would be in serious trouble as for Na'pay well lets just say he takes more interest in you then he shows" Mika said winking at Tak

Tak began to catch on.. " mika you dont have to answer just nod your head, there for you cant get in trouble because you didnt say it." Tak wispered to mika.. she had a feeling that some one was watching.. she had a good idea who is was. she sniffed the air. * Na'pay just qont let me alone.* then the smell wen away. Tak began to mouth her words but she was sure mika understood. " do .. you .. mean.. that.. i was.. kidnapped .. for .. a purpose...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:31 pm
Mika smirked as she smelt Na'pay circling them "Na'pay if you want to speak with Tak then i suggest you stop hiding and come out" Mika shouted with a smirk then nodded to Tak "but i can not tell you nor give you hints as to that purpose" Mika whispered before walking out of the river and back to camp leaving Tak alone with Na'pay who was still hiding in the bushes  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:24 pm
neckroz209
Mika smirked as she smelt Na'pay circling them "Na'pay if you want to speak with Tak then i suggest you stop hiding and come out" Mika shouted with a smirk then nodded to Tak "but i can not tell you nor give you hints as to that purpose" Mika whispered before walking out of the river and back to camp leaving Tak alone with Na'pay who was still hiding in the bushes

"no dont leave me here alone with HIM..!" Tak loudly wispered to mika as she kept walking away from her. "bye Tak" mika talked back as she disapeared in to the woods. Tak sighed and yelled. " what do you want Na'pay?!" no answer. Tak sighed again and as she inhailed his scent became stronger, as if he was right behind her in a bush. Tak tok a deep breath and dunked under the water. Tak kept watch over the surface to see if Na'pay would come see the matter. and for sure, Na'pay crepted up slowly on the river and looked at the bubbles in it. he got closer and closer and he loked directly into it. he could see taks dark green eyess looking back at him and...... SPLASH!!!!!!...Tak jumped out of the wather and pulled Na'apy in too. she jumped on his back and dunked him under water.
Na'pay was shocked that she would do such a thing. he rushed up to the surface and took a deep breath. he could hear Tak laughing hardly. she laughed so hard she had to get out of the river so she could roll around laughing. she got mudy but she got back in to the water. Na'pay stood in the river looking at her with his face all screwed up. he was ..mad. " oh you find that funny do you?" .. Tak lughed, " well yeah .. look at you.. thats what you get for calling me princess all of the time. i told you i didnt like it." " butthats what you are!!!!" " thats not my NAME!!!!" Tak yelled back it wasnt funny any more. * why am i so angry?* "well what do you want to me to do!!!" he yelled as he walked over to Tak in anger. Tak was lightly growling. Napay's face slowly softened as he walked over colser to Tak being able to smell her... scent. " huh, Tak, what is it you want me to do.. i'll do it." Na'pay said softly. he walked closer to her lightly smelling her. Tak just stood there lightly growling and watching him.. his every move. he walked closer saying her name, .."Tak, Tak, say something" he walked closer and touched his nose with hers. they were eye to eye, nose to nose, mouth to mouth? he kissed her. Taks eyes opened wide. * so this is what it feels like? to be kissed? to be wanted... to be.... VIOLATED!!!!* Tak pulled her lips away and slapped him on the nose, " what do you think you are doing?" Tak didnt know whether to smile or be angry but she felt both. " i should rip you tail right out your a** for that!!!" " owww what you do that for? .. its just a kiss.. no big deal..." Tak wasshocked that he said that. *no big deal.. then he doesnt care.. he just wants tail is all!!!* " NO BIG DEAL.. IS THAT WHAT IT IS TO YOU? WELL I DIDNT KNOW I WAS THAT WORTHLES TO YOU!" Na'pay laughed *what does she mean?* "you are worth more than.... fine gold Tak. " " oh sure of course al for you big plan...well i dont want no part of it .. you with your maleish tricks... like i even matter." Tak stomed off and and Na'apy yelled at her, " butyou do matter.. ... you matter to me!!" Tak stpped for a moment then continued walking. "fine walk away but you cant run forever!!!" Na'pay growled to himself and headed back to the camp A distance away from Tak. *what did i say? .. i wasso close.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:44 pm
Mika giggled as she heard Tak and Na'pay yelling at each other she stopped waiting for Tak to catch up "Come on Tak i would like to return to camp before everything is eaten!" Mika yelled backwards as she waited for Tak she smiled it seemed Tak and Na'pay were ether doing something or Tak was walking towards her she stood and waited for Tak to come so she could talk to her  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:15 pm
neckroz209
Mika giggled as she heard Tak and Na'pay yelling at each other she stopped waiting for Tak to catch up "Come on Tak i would like to return to camp before everything is eaten!" Mika yelled backwards as she waited for Tak she smiled it seemed Tak and Na'pay were ether doing something or Tak was walking towards her she stood and waited for Tak to come so she could talk to her

" i cant believe you mika!! why did you leave me like that? you know what he did to me? and he yelled at me like i did something wrong.. he violated me!!! ..ohhh i cant stand him.. but.. i.. ...*sighs* ... what should i do mika, he kissed me and he said it wasnt a big deal.. like i dont matter, like i'm nothing." Tak's ears lowered and she looked into mika's eyes, Taks eyes began to whel and get teary. "i cant believe he said that to me Mika.... i dont think he really cares.. all he wants is my tail....ooooohhh here he comes.. you talk to him for me. i dont want to look at him.. just this once mika..please." Tak walked on ahead before Mika could reply and Tak ran into the village. then an older female white coat came to Tak. "come young one, it is time for you to get readyfor tonight.. we have less than two hours.. come." the older femal took Tak by the paw and tugged her along in to a cave to get her ready.
Na'pay came trotting towards mika. "Hey Tak c'mon, i said i was sorry.." then he looked at Mika, "whats wrong with her, why is she so angry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:14 pm
Mika turned to Na'pay with an ice cold glare "HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU KISS HER AND SAY IT WASNT A BIG DEAL!!" Mika yelled hitting Na'pay on the nose "I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!, YOU STUPID MORON YOU DONT JUST KISS SOMEONE AND SAY IT MEANT NOTHING OR YOUR GONNA END UP BREAKING THEIR HEART!!" Mika yelled at Na'pay more "you know i think Tak might like you but the way your going all your gonna do is drive her away! and i know you like her because you would be out here following her if you didnt now go in there and apologize before you do anymore damage!" Mika shouted walking ahead of Na'pay and into the cave Mika had been taken to "sorry Tak i didnt think he would do that" Mika said sighing  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:15 pm
neckroz209
Mika turned to Na'pay with an ice cold glare "HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU KISS HER AND SAY IT WASNT A BIG DEAL!!" Mika yelled hitting Na'pay on the nose "I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!, YOU STUPID MORON YOU DONT JUST KISS SOMEONE AND SAY IT MEANT NOTHING OR YOUR GONNA END UP BREAKING THEIR HEART!!" Mika yelled at Na'pay more "you know i think Tak might like you but the way your going all your gonna do is drive her away! and i know you like her because you would be out here following her if you didnt now go in there and apologize before you do anymore damage!" Mika shouted walking ahead of Na'pay and into the cave Mika had been taken to "sorry Tak i didnt think he would do that" Mika said sighing

Tak sighed along with mika. so many things were going through her mind. why would he say something so stupid? * i have never heard any male that was interested in me even for alittle while say that to me. Ky'loe would never say that to me. but what was going through his mind for him to try to woo me and say something so.. so ..disturbing.* Tak thought to herslef. but after all that she couldnt help butthink of that kiss and how warm and welcoming it seemed. how he rubbed his wet nose on hers and how he gently spoke to her. how his green and blue eyes would look at her with want and desire for her. but would he want her when her " phrase" was over? or was he just hypnotized by the attraction of it and the smell of her? the older female wolves were brushing her furr and painting her face. they all were hovering over her and talking about how much she looked like her mother and how her voice sounded like her mother's. some got teary just looking at her and said they had to step out for a minute. Mika was smiling at Tak for how beautifull she looked. then the older female that had taken her to get ready started talking to her. "you know, your mother was supposed to be married to a fine young wolf in this clan. she was going to be married when she dissapeared the day before. at first we didnt know where she was. we prayed and prayed to the moon goddess to find her and bring her home. two days later and eagle came to us. he told us to call him grandfather." Tak began to think back to the bird she met that told her to call him grand father and what he told her that must come to be and that her father should know. sge began thinking. little did she know that pieces to a puzzle was coming to gether slowly. the woman continued, "he said that she was all right and that she was with the black coats and thats when we sent her betrother to get her, but he didnt bring nothing back but a broken heart.. he told us she was happy where she was and that it was bestthat she be left there. we didnt understand, how could it be that every one there accepted her.. maybe it was her beauty that saved her. but what we do know is that you are here because of her and your father. and so the purpose began.. and continues.. through you." Tak crocked her head to the left, what did she mean by the purpose? and through her? Tak replied, " ummm what is it you mean by the purpose continuing through me?" the elder woman replied, " you'll know soon enough, not many know but you will soon."
Tak looked a Mika and Mika shrugged at her with a look at if she knew but Tak got the thought that this part of the secret that she wasnt supposed to know. all of a sudden, " Mika , Mika, .. is she ready yet? .. the celebration has begun and i.... every one wants to see her." Na'pay was pacing outside of the cave waiting for Mika's reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:02 pm
pennasioux
neckroz209

Tak sighed along with mika. so many things were going through her mind. why would he say something so stupid? * i have never heard any male that was interested in me even for alittle while say that to me. Ky'loe would never say that to me. but what was going through his mind for him to try to woo me and say something so.. so ..disturbing.* Tak thought to herslef. but after all that she couldnt help butthink of that kiss and how warm and welcoming it seemed. how he rubbed his wet nose on hers and how he gently spoke to her. how his green and blue eyes would look at her with want and desire for her. but would he want her when her " phrase" was over? or was he just hypnotized by the attraction of it and the smell of her? the older female wolves were brushing her furr and painting her face. they all were hovering over her and talking about how much she looked like her mother and how her voice sounded like her mother's. some got teary just looking at her and said they had to step out for a minute. Mika was smiling at Tak for how beautifull she looked. then the older female that had taken her to get ready started talking to her. "you know, your mother was supposed to be married to a fine young wolf in this clan. she was going to be married when she dissapeared the day before. at first we didnt know where she was. we prayed and prayed to the moon goddess to find her and bring her home. two days later and eagle came to us. he told us to call him grandfather." Tak began to think back to the bird she met that told her to call him grand father and what he told her that must come to be and that her father should know. sge began thinking. little did she know that pieces to a puzzle was coming to gether slowly. the woman continued, "he said that she was all right and that she was with the black coats and thats when we sent her betrother to get her, but he didnt bring nothing back but a broken heart.. he told us she was happy where she was and that it was bestthat she be left there. we didnt understand, how could it be that every one there accepted her.. maybe it was her beauty that saved her. but what we do know is that you are here because of her and your father. and so the purpose began.. and continues.. through you." Tak crocked her head to the left, what did she mean by the purpose? and through her? Tak replied, " ummm what is it you mean by the purpose continuing through me?" the elder woman replied, " you'll know soon enough, not many know but you will soon."
Tak looked a Mika and Mika shrugged at her with a look at if she knew but Tak got the thought that this part of the secret that she wasnt supposed to know. all of a sudden, " Mika , Mika, .. is she ready yet? .. the celebration has begun and i.... every one wants to see her." Na'pay was pacing outside of the cave waiting for Mika's reply.

"Almost Na'pay just wait" Mika replied she walked out to him "But if you say something to upset her and i'll make sure you never have pups" Mika growled before walking back in  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Tak sighed.. she knew Na'pay was standing outside. she didnt want to see him right now. she was getting hott again and the phase was taking affect again. already she began to feel bold and frisky. this crooked smile molded on to her face. " ok your ready .. look how pretty you look." all of the older females looked at her and smiled at the master piece they had created. more older females walked in the cave going passed Na'pay outside and crowdeing around inside. looking and complementing her. Mika was blocked from seeing Tak and it was getting too hott with all those bodies in there. she needed air. Mika walked outside and saw a familiar black male wolf..off in the distance. of course love was in the air now. Tak came walking out of the cave behind every one else that walked out before her. she saw mika staring in a trance in the directio of the woods. mika simply walked towards there. Tak tried to follow but Na'pay blocked her as usual. Na'apy spoke with a soft face and gentle green and blue eyes. " you look beautiful, Tak but, we both know you dont need that. you have a natural beauty that exceeds them all." Tak just looked away in silence. she seemed annoyed to Na'pay. there continued silence. Na'pay continued, " well come Tak, ill show you where the food is." Tak and Na'pay walked but Na'pay began to trott around as if to show off and other girls were looking and giggleing. some he smiled at , wiked or danced for. some guys were looking at Tak also. "she is so beautiful.. and soo ready." one wolf said not too far from her. she simply looked at smiled a little. some males panted at her. Na'pay stopped and let her walk ahead, to let the others get the message. "here we go." Tak was sitting in front of a platter of fresh deer and buffalo. Na'pay was looked at her in a giddy way. " i hope you like it Tak. i got it myself. its really freash. Na'pay sat next to her and she scooted over a little. she began eating and she didnt realize how hungry she was. she was getting down around the meat as Na'pay and other males were watching. one male was brave enough to bring her some more food. " here you go , princess." the brave male smiled at her and she looked at the food, " oh thank you." the male smiled at her, " no problem , beautiful." Na'pay began to growl and the wolf walked away. Tak looked at him and rooled her eyes. she finished eating and began to walk towards other wolves. Na'pay was quick to follow her. "where you going Tak?" Tak did not reply to his annoying voice. another male wolf was brave enough to talk to Tak. "why, hello princess, it is nice to finally meet you. you look so beautiful, it is true what they say then. " he took her hand and licked it. Na'pay growled at him and showed his teeth. "hands off, she is mine!!!" * why was he so quick to say that?* Tak thought. she yelled at him. "you jealous liar, i am NOT yours. i do not belong to any one. i am not a prize to be won. besides i like him. hes .. cute. " Tak desided to play with na'pay's mind to night. he deserved it. na'pay's mouth droped at her reply to him. Tak begna walking toward the male wolf, she smiled at him. she walked around the male twice and sat next to him. the male began to smell her and she walked away from him and he followed. Na'pay was angry now. he followed right behind the male. " oh princess i didnt know you could be so, frisky.." na'pay snaped back at him. " DONT SAY THAT FILTH TO HER!!!!" the wolf replied, "look she doesnt want you na'pay, for once this female does not wish to be with you, she is mine."Na'pay growled and ran towards the male, " she is no more yours than the other males here. she is here for a purpose and you are not part of it." the wolf was getting annoyied with na'pay interupting his play. " look na'pay, the purpose didnt say that it had to be you that gets to be with her, all it said was that is had to be love, and its starting to look like it with me in the picture. GET IT IN YOUR THICK HEAD, SHE IS MY b***h NOW!!!" na'pay ran towards the wolf and bit him. a brawl began. Tak just stood there not knowing what to do. she tried to stop them. but the male wolf wolf pushed her back and she fell on her back, "stay out of this black coat b***h, this is a males quarrel!!!!" ns'psy bit him the back for that. there was growling and groaning, whining, biting scratching and dust flying. Tak couldnt do anything but tear up and runn away. she needed to be alone. she didnt care what happened to them because she felt no one really cared what hapened to her. she kept running and running. until she came to this barren ground in the middle of the forest. she looked up in to the sky. the moon was out and the stars were bright. that made her cry even more. Tak colapsed on the ground and and just couldnt stop crying.

" stop stop, i give up, she is yours.. na'pay." the male wolf was bloddy and weak. so was na'pay but he wasnt giving up... not Tak. "good, you dont deserve something so precious as her.. i see you ever speak to her.. your dead." na'pay looked up and saw no one other than the male wolf limping away. "wheres tak" he spoke to himself. he went smelling the air, her scent was strong, he followed it and her scent got stronger.. he eventually found her, alone on the ground silent. na'pay walked toward her limping alittle. " tak, you ok?" she looked up at him with red teary eyes. " go away" she threw a rock at him but he ignored it. na'pay walked closerto her and smelled her. as he inhailed her scent, his face softened. he laid closer to her and wiggled his nose on her head, Tak moved her head away but na'pay was persistant. he laid so close to her and they could feel each others body heat. na'pay began to lick her ears and her checks where the tears and runn off. "please dont, na'apy you already ruined this night for me. why cant every one understand that i dont want to...." "mate?" na'pay finished her sentence. " well thats not the idea you put out earlier, i have wounds beause your flirtacious motives..." "of course you do, all because you are jealous,.. i dont see how you can be so flirtacious with other females and exspect me to just look at you." " no, it is all because... because .... because i love you. you think i dont know you Tak, that i dont understand you, but i have been watching you ever since we were both pupps.. and ever sinc ethen i was in love with you.. its high time that you know how i feel and embrace that fact that you feel it too." Tak said nothing and attempted to walk away. na'pay growled and ran in front of tak. " oh no, you're not going any where.. i am going to as k you a question..." " Na'pay stop.. I" he cut her off, " i am going to ask you question and you are going to answer..." " move na'pay!" " YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER ME TAK!!" she remained silent. he looked directly in to her eyes, " Tak i can not go another night with out you knowing how i feel and what i desire... all of this time it has been you.. i give you everything in my posession to please you and make you happy... " Tak began to cry again,.."na'pay dont." he continued, " Tak, i am not the best male in the wolrd, but i can do my best to provide for you and make you life happy here.. all i ask in return ..." "Na'pay.." he continued, " is that.. that.. that you... give me permission to be your male.. and you my only female."
ther was silence and no move ment except for the tears running doewn Tak's face. Na'pay walked closerto her with his ears down, his tail between his legs... he put her face between his paws. he licked her face and her nose.." say yes tak, .. just say yes.." he began to pull her closer to him. he held her close and kissed her face, and her neck and her shoulders saying, " i love you tak.. i can give you everything.. but i can give you love.. say yes.. tell me you love me too." she didnt know what to say, " Na'pay.. i .. i.... " tak simply grabbed his face and licked it she held him and het him kiss her. the wind blew hard and na'apy held her clsoer. Tak held him back. she sighed. only one more word was said:.... "yes"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:00 pm
Mika walked towards Kenchi her tail between her legs her ears drooped "Kenchi I..." Mika was cut off by Kenchi's lips pressing agaisnt her own his stronge arms wrapping around her Mika smiled and replied the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck they both slowly pulled away "Mika i do not care that you are a white coat, i love you and always will" Kenchi said Mika started to get teary "I love you to Kenchi" Mika replied as thier lips meat again "Mika were is Tak? everyone is worried" Kenchi said Mika smiled "She is with Na'pay and it is in your best intrest that you leave them alone for the night" Mika said smiling "has sometihng happened?" Kenchi asked Mika giggled "I think it has but I'm not sure" Mika said "Now let us return and get something to eat i am hungry" Mika said pulling Kenchi towards the camp as they entered her fellow wolves jsut smiled at her some growled at Kenchi but Mika gave them a look that would scare even the toughest of males away she noticed Tak and Na'pay were no were to be found Mika smiled and pulled Kenchi to the food they both ate "Your not going to look for Tak?" Kenchi asked "No she is old enough to take care of her self and as i said before it would be unwise to disturb her right now" Mika replied leaning on Kenchi he wrapped his arms around her and together they sat and waited for Tak's return  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:41 pm
neckroz209
Mika walked towards Kenchi her tail between her legs her ears drooped "Kenchi I..." Mika was cut off by Kenchi's lips pressing agaisnt her own his stronge arms wrapping around her Mika smiled and replied the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck they both slowly pulled away "Mika i do not care that you are a white coat, i love you and always will" Kenchi said Mika started to get teary "I love you to Kenchi" Mika replied as thier lips meat again "Mika were is Tak? everyone is worried" Kenchi said Mika smiled "She is with Na'pay and it is in your best intrest that you leave them alone for the night" Mika said smiling "has sometihng happened?" Kenchi asked Mika giggled "I think it has but I'm not sure" Mika said "Now let us return and get something to eat i am hungry" Mika said pulling Kenchi towards the camp as they entered her fellow wolves jsut smiled at her some growled at Kenchi but Mika gave them a look that would scare even the toughest of males away she noticed Tak and Na'pay were no were to be found Mika smiled and pulled Kenchi to the food they both ate "Your not going to look for Tak?" Kenchi asked "No she is old enough to take care of her self and as i said before it would be unwise to disturb her right now" Mika replied leaning on Kenchi he wrapped his arms around her and together they sat and waited for Tak's return

"Tak,.. i dont want to rush you into anything you are not ready to do.." Na'pay said to her , looking into her eyes with sencerity and gentleness as he held her in his arms.. Tak looke down, and replied, " i know." Na'pay hesitated but continued.."do.. you....want to?" Tak continued looking doen in shyness and embarrassment at the question she was being asked. "yes" ..Na'pay's heart pounded in his chest. but he tried to remain calm and unanxious and eagar. "ummm.. are you sure.. Tak?".. Tak continued tro look down but she couldnt help but smile at what she was about to confirm. "i'm sure, Na'pay." he held her closer and kissed her on the forhead. " well lets get home then.. i dont want any one wondering where we are. plus i know mika is worried.. i'm glad Tak .. i no longer bring you as a stubbern prisoner, but a willing mate who the moon goddess has blessed me with." Tak said nothing but blush. they headed over back to camp only to find every one dancing and prancing around the fire, some were eating.. others flirting,.. and some were coupled off and heading to their caves and lares. and there was mika and kenchi waiting. mika had a look of unsurprize while kenchi was totally opposite.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff