Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:29 pm
Hania's Relationships
    Family
    Mahiri My one and only beautiful, happy-go-lucky mate! There's absolutely no one else like her and I wish her (and me of course!) eternal happiness.
    Aruna My eldest daughter and first child. She's a serious one, but she seems to have settled things with her life and is living cheerfully these days. She loves her families dearly, which makes me happy.
    Shizuka Tsuyoi
    Ketsueki-oni
    Raum
    Bairn My eldest son and second child. He is close with Aruna, and is also fairly serious. He used to fight with his emotions a bit but he's better now, just like Aruna. He adores his families.
    Abattie
    Keifer
    Tahlia
    Artemis My second daughter and third child. She's a sweet little thing, but I don't know her very well... Sadly to say, she left our loving family at an early age. I'm only happy I at least got to see her all grown up.
    Beswyran
    Tenebrus
    Ahana
    Epesi
    Riley
    Toquah'kan The youngest son, and he's quite the topsy turvy one, he is! Toquah is so cute though, I don't care if he has a split personality! And yes, I said cute. Nothing embarrassing there!
    Orchu My adopted little brother! He's a tad more serious than me but we're an inseparable duo. We're not quite related by blood but if you asked either of us we'd definitely say we're brothers.
    Friends
    Alona
    Loki
    Celendria
    Enemies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:14 am
Aruna's Relationships
    Family
    Delano No longer my lifemate, I still love him very much; I hope one day he will find true happiness; the happiness I couldn't give him.
    Chikotae My first and eldest adopted son. He seems so much like Delano and yet... not. He seems to hold affection mostly for Delano, though... of course, the strange thing I see about him is that he seems to share some of Delano's physical traits...
    Shizuka Tsuyoi My first, but second, and eldest son by blood... but not with Delano. He... is the b*****d son of Rahu and I. It was a one night thing... I still feel extreme guilt. Shizuka has a most twisted nature... but deep inside he does love his family... despite not showing it.
    Ketsueki-oni My first and eldest daughter... she's the coldest of three, and I find it difficult to... understand her. She's different, yet the same, of me...
    Raum -chuckles- My third, youngest son; he has a hot temper and seems to always get into fights... he reminds me more of... Rahu... than I would have expected... though Shizuka looks the most like their father...
    Hania My happy-go-lucky father. He's silly, but wise, and no, he's not a wimp. He may seem like it, but he isn't.
    Mahiri My beautiful, happy-go-lucky mother. She's one of a kind, and I hope she and my father find eternal happiness.
    Bairn My little brother (one of them). I'm very close with him; one could say we are almost like twins, but we aren't.
    Artemis My little sister (one of them). I didn't know her too well, but she's a sweet, kind mare who I know will surely find happiness.
    Epesi
    Riley
    Toquah'kan My youngest brother... uh, he seems to have created a different persona he calls "Kan"... but doesn't know he did so.
    Orchu My uncle... he and my father, Hania, are very close. Apparently the two met each other while Orchu was still a basket! Hania apparently "adopted" him as his brother and the two are an inseparable duo... as I've heard. -muses-
    Nora My cousin, and Uncle Orchu's daughter. She's extremely pretty and kind... very serious when she needs to be, but elsewise a good daughter, a kind and firm mother, and very friendly.
    Hinote Nora's younger brother. He decided to live away from both his parents and is living between our two-legger Miakoda's teepee and this other two-legger's teepee... but he's so quiet, and... I guess he gives you the impression of being philosophical.
    Mocha My cousin Nora's daughter which makes her my niece, I think. She's very kind, thoughtful, a bit hyper, somewhat optimistic, but she tends to become negative about herself from time to time. Otherwise, though, she's a good friend to have when you want someone to listen to you rant.
    Rahu I've known him since the day I emerged from my basket. I have fallen in and out of love with this stallion... but we remain best friends... at least, that's what I have put a title to on our strange relationship. Due to strange circumstances... we are now mates. I guess I still loved him moreso than Delano... it is a strange feeling.
    Friends
    Shadowfax My one and only best friend of the moon. He is kind, gentle, and... well, almost like a ghost, but I miss him and hope to meet him again one night.
    Ho'kee
    Enemies
    Sgina
    Zira

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 am
Toquah'kan's Relationships
    Family
    Hania The proud father! He's who I would love to grow up being: strong, smart, and wise! I just wish I wasn't so... you know.
    Mahiri My beautiful mother. She's the one who gave me my great looks, you know!
    Aruna The oldest sister, and the most persistent mare I know.
    Shizuka Tsuyoi Nephew.
    Ketsueki-oni Niece.
    Raum Nephew.
    Bairn Big brother number one.
    Abattie Niece.
    Keifer Nephew.
    Tahlia Niece.
    Artemis Older sister number two.
    Beswyran Nephew.
    Tenebrus Nephew.
    Ahana Niece.
    Epesi
    Riley
    Friends
    Enemies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:33 am
Shizuka's Relationships
    Family
    Zaicate
    Arashi
    Zerachiel
    Reizt
    Rahu
    Aruna
    Kesueki-oni
    Raum
    Hania
    Mahiri
    Bairn
    Artemis
    Epesi
    Riley
    Toquah'kan
    Friends
    Enemies

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 am
Reizt's Relationships
    Family
    Friends
    Enemies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:58 am
???'s Relationships
    Family
    Friends
    Enemies

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:02 am
Windflame's Relationships
    Family
    Hinode My eldest daughter. She is much like her mother.
    Blackfire My youngest daughter. Hard-headed, strong-willed... like me, I suppose.
    Friends
    Zahariah ......He is the oddest stallion I have ever met. Supposedly my best friend......
    Hania A strong cheerful stallion whom I respect.
    Aruna A strong-willed mare; she is loyal and trustworthy.
    Bairn An amusing stallion; Aruna's brother.
    Shizuka Tsuyoi Aruna's son.
    Acquaintances/Rivals
    Artemis Entreri
    Ringlet My former mate.
    Enemies
    Ladius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 am
Blackfire's Relationships
    Family
    Windflame Bloodrider My father. He is an unusual Kalona, but perhaps that's what makes him really unique! He is very strong, wise, and an intense Soquili to be around. He's also very strict... -sigh-
    Ringlet My mother. She's a very sweet mare and acts kind of like the key to trigger my father's sanity. Weird, but hey, it all works out, right?
    Hinode My older sister. She has the attributes of my father, and is more unpredictable than anyone else I know. I don't know what to feel about her, really.
    Friends
    Suizei
    Meshach He was the first Soquili I met that wasn't family, and an annoying one at that. He taught me how to play, though, so I suppose he's okay, but ugh, talk about annoying and weird!
    Faolen He was the second one I met when I was a kid (after Meshach) and he spoke in a weird way. I thought it was interesting, but geez, the second time around couldn't have... well, I don't know.
    Dustin He was the first Wind male I met. (Anyone notice I haven't met any girls yet!?) He seemed a bit surprised when I suddenly attacked him (well, sort of) and he seems like a nice guy.
    Rush
    Bairn An old friend of Dad's. He was interesting and I admit, he's lucky he has Dad's favor, otherwise I'd be pretty mean to him. Well, kind of.
    Acquaintances
    Samus Met him briefly. Sourly boring, I shall say.
    Persephonix Saw him briefly.
    Enemies

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:15 am
Shimshek's Relationships
    Family
    None Available My parents died when I was young, and I do not have any adopted family members... nor do I have any relations by blood.
    Friends
    Hania Something like a father, I guess. He's a gentle stallion, but strong, and has all the qualities I imagine a father to be like. Live well, Hania.
    Aruna Stubborn, impertinent, and mouthy. I suppose that if she were any other mare I'd insult her ten ways to Hell but the problem with that is she can do it right back--100 ways to Hell and back.
    Mocha Something like a younger sister, but she's annoying and keeps acting as if she's prettier than me! I'm the most beautiful mare in the galaxy, and the plus side is I am a gemstone, so I always glow. -ahem- Mocha can be very kind, but she's not stupid or idiotic. She's just shy and is very hyper... well, mostly shy, anyway.
    Myoa My closest kin as a sister. She, too, is a gemstone wind mare, and I must say, only my kin can compete with me in the beauty world. She's kind, a little older than me, in fact; she's already had her own children!
    Jeevita An alicorn mare, also a gemstone. I'm not too fond of this mare, she seems clueless to the world and worse still, I heard she had two lovers! Such a cheater she is... but those are only rumors so I only hope I'm wrong.
    Ariston
    Taiyaung
    Enemies
    Artemis Entreri I admit to having a strong attraction to this jerk. He fascinated me, but I played a dangerous game with him and now we both hate/despise each other with a passion... well, I despire and hate him with a passion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:18 am
Khepri's Relationships
    Family
    Taiyaung Daddy! I have yet to see him because Mama says he's on a trip... I wish he comes back to see his beautiful children--especially me!
    Shimshek Mama... she's really harsh and strict, but I think it's because she's sad Daddy's not here...
    Liang Meh... my annoying oldest brother. 'Nuff said.
    Xiaodan Ugh. The middle child and second oldest brother. 'Nuff said.
    Friends
    Ochoco Eeew... he fell on top of me and threw mud all over me, but he was kinda okay... I think...
    Atemu
    Khirsah
    Enemies

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:28 am
Hinote's Relationships
    Family
    Friends
    Enemies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:22 pm
Mocha's Relationships
    Family
    Orchu My grandfather! He's a serious sort of guy but when he's around Hania he seems to ease off a little. I think that's where my mom gets her personality, but she has a bit of Grandma in her too.
    Kasumi My grandmother. She's gentle and caring... but that's all I've heard, really.
    Nora
    Nipper
    Orion
    Foxtrot
    Hinote
    Hania
    Aruna
    Shimshek
    Friends
    Yei Umeko
    Fledge
    Malchai