Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:32 pm
Prinniesdood
Sanzoskitsune
Prinniesdood
Sanzoskitsune
Prinniesdood
gonk Wow! I finally made a topic (sort of) that got to page two fast!
aww poor Prinny made unpopular threads xd *huggles* SO CUTE!
xd You're referring to the threads I made, right?
nope, I'm referring to YOU being cute haven't you learned that by now?
>0< NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *runs and hides* ninja

COME BACK! scream *drags Prinny back by his red cape thing*  
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim: Prinny doesn't have cable...you'll have to fogive him...when I used to have cable, I watched those all the time

Also..Slim, you're filipino?!?! eek

Everyone else: yeah...I was pretty sure you guys wouldn't mind, seeing as most of you watch anime with subs

Now...another good movie was the Spirited Killer, which was Tony Jaa's first movie...it's a bit odd, with the cameras, when they would change, the color of the film would differ, but I enjoyed it (although Tony Jaa was more of a pansy in that movie but meh)

Only 50% Filipino. The other half of me is a Brit! *throws a Brit party with Omo and Shram* Lol.
Percentage doesn't matter...I was just under the assumption that you were mexican lol sweatdrop my bad

Stir: LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL probably...man...last time I had a drink was like a year ago lol...when I was still in college...oh well...next August it'll be ok for me to get piss a** drunk ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
^w^ Yay! Page 4!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 pm
So many Filipinos so far... far more Filipinos than the people of colour count at my university xd

Actually... that's quite sad... crying  

Sentama Lin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 pm
*huggles Prinny* CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 pm
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim: Prinny doesn't have cable...you'll have to fogive him...when I used to have cable, I watched those all the time

Everyone else: yeah...I was pretty sure you guys wouldn't mind, seeing as most of you watch anime with subs

Now...another good movie was the Spirited Killer, which was Tony Jaa's first movie...it's a bit odd, with the cameras, when they would change, the color of the film would differ, but I enjoyed it (although Tony Jaa was more of a pansy in that movie but meh)

Only 50% Filipino. The other half of me is a Brit! *throws a Brit party with Omo and Shram* Lol.
Percentage doesn't matter...I was just under the assumption that you were mexican lol sweatdrop my bad

Stir: LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL probably...man...last time I had a drink was like a year ago lol...when I was still in college...oh well...next August it'll be ok for me to get piss a** drunk ^_^
no but shes been at the bar sincearound 8:30 its now 11:30
oh and lol yesterday i thought i wouldnt be able to talk to you today wink  

~Stir of echoes~

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:35 pm
I'm a horrible person..rather then help him, I'm just sitting back and laughing my a** off as he's assulted by women...

Lin: yush, that is pretty sad...just about everyone at my college was of color...the white people were the minorites there lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:35 pm
neutral I know this is kinda mean, but... *shoves a pie in Sanzo's face* ^w^ How do you like me now?  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:36 pm
prinny! how could you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:36 pm
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

Whyyyy?!?! gonk All my peers thought I was Mexican too, until just recently. >_0 They nicknamed me stuff like Taco and ChaCha......

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be Mexican! eek I just want people to believe me when I tell them I'm white and asian....(pacific islander, technically, but it's just easier to say asian...)  

Slim95
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:37 pm
~stir of echos~
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

wow...4 hours...that's too much time for me, considering that I'm gone after 4 shots...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway

and I thought I might have missed Slim too, but she's on waaaaaaaay past her bedtime whee  
stressed Damn it Arc... scream SOME HELP YOU ARE!  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sentama Lin

Heh... Prinny is cute... but Arcanas needs love...

*glomps Arcanas*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:39 pm
Arcanas
~stir of echos~
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

wow...4 hours...that's too much time for me, considering that I'm gone after 4 shots...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway

and I thought I might have missed Slim too, but she's on waaaaaaaay past her bedtime whee
lol the bed time thing rofl  

~Stir of echoes~

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:39 pm
Prinniesdood
neutral I know this is kinda mean, but... *shoves a pie in Sanzo's face* ^w^ How do you like me now?
Pie... I LOVE PIE! *eats the pie and continues to huggle Prinny*  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces