Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
The Lost Art of Writing Letters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you still hand-write letters?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 57 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 83

raytray

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:04 pm
Sentama Lin
Well... I s'pose that's true with just about anything.

But still... I've heard that pork and human are very similar. Since I don't like pork, I fortunately don't like human according to this logic - which probably stinks.
The only time I've heard that is on mythbusters. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:07 pm
Ritz just went out into snowing weather in a trench coat, jeans, tank top, pink flip-flops to go acorss the street from her house and mailed the letter to Jaft in a mail-box. Can it get mailed without a return address?  

Ritz_Freak

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:08 pm
Jaft
Whaaat?

SLIM YOU HAND WRITE ME A LETTER NOW!!!!

I WANT PRETTY PINK RIBBONS!

Just don't put a return address.

The P.O. allows that right?

*vomits out Ritz's pieces*

You know what Ritz... Let me just cast Curaga and Regen on you instead...

*casts the two spells and heals Ritz*

Alright alright I'll write you a letter! 4laugh

..........Do I have pink ribbons? (<-----bedroom filled with blue stuff)

But I think you have to make a return address for every bit of mail. You know, so that in case I'm sending you a bomb or something I'll get busted. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:08 pm
I'm guessing that means it's not true then, ray? My information and my brain hasn't been reliable as of late. I've actually been using sticky notes to remember things. Usually I've been able to remember things more-reliably than before but... well... it's probably because I'm 19.

And Jaft... it's still not clicking. You eat through the mouth correct? So... um... like it tastes differently depending on how it's cooked?  

Sentama Lin

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:11 pm
Ritz_Freak
Ritz just went out into snowing weather in a trench coat, jeans, tank top, pink flip-flops to go acorss the street from her house and mailed the letter to Jaft in a mail-box. Can it get mailed without a return address?

I don't think so, Ritz..

Or many an ATGer would have a letter from Slim by now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:12 pm
Slim95
Ritz_Freak

I don't think so, Ritz..

Or many an ATGer would have a letter from Slim by now. sweatdrop
Aw, s**t. No way I'm going outside again!!!!  

Ritz_Freak

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:15 pm
Wow... that must be cold. And it snows where Ritz lives? Lin wants to go where Ritz lives because Lin loves the snow!

And for anybody that really wants to send me stuff. Here is my school mail box. It doesn't tell you where I live... just where I go to school! 3nodding

Don Geronimo
Mail 6785
2115 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:17 pm
Alright...

Time to go Jaft on Lin's bottom.

If I were to say I wanted to eat p***y... I'm not actually eating p***y.

If I were to say I wanted to eat c**k (not the bird variation, I don't want bird flu)... I'm not actually eating c**k.

Metaphors.

And thank you Ritz!

SLIM!!!!!!! If you sent me a letter bomb, what would the return address do? Wither in the flames of Slim's passionate letter.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:18 pm
Sentama Lin
Wow... that must be cold. And it snows where Ritz lives? Lin wants to go where Ritz lives because Lin loves the snow!

And for anybody that really wants to send me stuff. Here is my school mail box. It doesn't tell you where I live... just where I go to school! 3nodding

Don Geronimo
Mail 6785
2115 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
USA
I just stopped like five mintues ago. Sure, snow is nice. But we get a little thing called lake-effect snow from lake Ontario and its not nice!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:19 pm
... Oh... so that whole eating thing you meant... that was something slightly sexual... I see now...

Wow...

Lake-effect snow? Is that like a lot of snow? eek  

Sentama Lin

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:19 pm
Jaft
SLIM!!!!!!! If you sent me a letter bomb, what would the return address do? Wither in the flames of Slim's passionate letter.

I dunno. rofl Maybe they make note of the address before the bomb 'splodes?...........Slim can only guess until she tries. ninja

Your letter will have to wait a short while. sweatdrop I'm baking cinammon rolls in between my posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:24 pm
Hmmmm... is it possible to make a fake return address?

But then... your fake address might become real and whatnot...  

Sentama Lin

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:24 pm
If you send me a letter bomb Slim... I will hurt you... Let me go get my handcuffs ready.
twisted

I need to go find Pancake's address.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:26 pm
Jaft
If you send me a letter bomb Slim... I will hurt you... Let me go get my handcuffs ready.
twisted

I need to go find Pancake's address.

Don't worry don't worry. eek No letter bombs for Joft...

............ 4laugh *can smell cinammon roll dough*  

Slim95
Crew

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:27 pm
Sentama Lin
... Oh... so that whole eating thing you meant... that was something slightly sexual... I see now...

Wow...

Lake-effect snow? Is that like a lot of snow? eek
That about 12 feet by christmas.  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out