Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:10 pm
"they have my brother." 'since we're telling stories then they might as well know.... it might mean danger to be around me' -rina couldn't look at the other two-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:17 pm
Kia: "then i guess we'll have to get him back now wont we?" she said with a smile...the first one she showed this whole time  

Fishies1236

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:18 pm
((brb))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:24 pm
((back))  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:25 pm
"so you'd be willing to help me? even though it mght mean death to us all? he's in a lot of trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:27 pm
Kia: "well i would help i dont know if Amie will cause i dont know her" she laughed "so Amie will you help?"  

Fishies1236

killerheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:27 pm
zig and ziger bust in the warhouse in a car.hey everyone Rina look in the back. we got your brother there werent holdin him that bad it was really easy lol. ( big grins on zid and ziger face). Ziger: it was really fun. Zid yea only one of them got a hit but its not that . just another scar on my arm that it. Ziger goes to get a first aid kit to fix up zids arm. Zid hey everyone i havent seen anyof you guys around ( jumps up to the stairs to sit on the rail), bits arm for blood. (screams ziger forget bout it im fine)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:29 pm
"you told me he was in a crapload of trouble!!! Luke, come out. I wont hurt you." Luke came out of the car. "dumb brother." Rina ran and hugged him.  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:30 pm
Kia: she looked over at the new people "well hello...nice to see you run into a person's house with a car" she said teasinly and she rose from the couch "Im kia"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:31 pm
"Zid, fix the wall. No, Luke will do it." Luke does some funky mind stuff and the wall is all fixed. only, the cars still inside....  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:32 pm
dont yell at me i just risk my a** to save ur brother again hes a freakin trouble makein y cant i just kill him. Its all ziger fought he told me that he was yell at him then not at me Wat rina i dont even get a hi how r u how u been i just get yelled at again ( wispers to rina who r these ppl hav u told them everything or no ) y did u break the cell phone  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:36 pm
Kia: "well ok then you want a hi how are you? Hi im Kia nice to meet you Ziger and welcome to my hide out for vampires and i hope you intend to fix my wall" she said with a laugh  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:37 pm
"i was mad. not my fault. i'm sorry for yelling. just.... thanks." -rina walks away to see if everyone is alright while Luke is introduced to her new friends-

this is what Luke looks like:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:38 pm
dont even think bout touchin the car i stole it from the hunters its rly kool only i get to touch it it read the guys fingue print( brings out fingure ) see its the new key hi kia wats up hows things for u ( screams )my name is zid it doesnt matter how old i am ive been a vampire even sence i was 2. ive though myself everything i know n i thought some of it to rina if been huntin the vampires who killed my parents eversence i could fight n use a bow n my kita. my mom gave me the bow befor she died n mydad gave me the kitan ony i can use them  

killerheart

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:39 pm
"Ziger, say hi. Everyone, meet luke, my brother"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items