Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
+++The Guild TS & Vent Server!+++ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hooray!
Whoopie!
100%
 100%  [ 134 ]
Total Votes : 134

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:24 pm
AWW BURN  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:35 pm
Damn you sleep!  

Ketake

Knight Skyy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:20 pm
Never heard of this kind of talking program thingy, although I use ventrilo. I see if I can find the time to download it onto me comp. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:27 pm
Milkythecow
I use ventrilo... i hate teamspeak... Dx

but for you guys, I'll use it... -sigh-
Now you get to watch me be a n00b and have no clue how to use it xDD

I don't like the way my voice sounds either... if you can actually hear me >>
I mumble... and I talk really quietly...

EDIT: Why am I the only one on it... D:
Same here, that's why I don't like talking ot people. xp  

tsukasa_the_quiet

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
teh sexiful nerdy
hmm I have a headset... but my dad hates me downloading things... so I doubt I can. sorry D:
it's TEAMSPEAK... nothing dangerous about it.
nothing to do with danger, just its his computer and he doesnt like me downloading things.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:17 am
XD i saw a milky cow and and Pirate wolfy in the server tonight. I told you guys my WoW guild uses it when it's late, If you were confuzzled. BTW if you want to talk theres 2 other channels just pop into the PvP channel and talk away that way you dont have to listen to our game banter. anyway sleeptime now. G'night everyone.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:45 am
i can talk to you guys over halo 2 if your connected.
im DarthBlueAfro.

havent found out how to use my crappy mic for my comp yet  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:43 am
ok.. it's settled.. I'm getting a mic tomorrow morning.. morning for me being like 11 am east coast which is early for ya'll in the midwest and west siiiiieeeed! My luck noone will be on when I get it.. but after that I'll only need 2 more items to be an uber geek... 2 because I want a web cam, digi cam (of my own, instead of bumming lil' bros he conned outta dad), and an mp3 player.. ya that was 3.. but chris's mom is getting me one of the three for christmas.. I love the surprizes! And after xmas I'll buy the other two.. So look out.. tomorrow.. You'll hear me sakura! whee  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:45 am
Rydia-Beck
ok.. it's settled.. I'm getting a mic tomorrow morning.. morning for me being like 11 am east coast which is early for ya'll in the midwest and west siiiiieeeed! My luck noone will be on when I get it.. but after that I'll only need 2 more items to be an uber geek... 2 because I want a web cam, digi cam (of my own, instead of bumming lil' bros he conned outta dad), and an mp3 player.. ya that was 3.. but chris's mom is getting me one of the three for christmas.. I love the surprizes! And after xmas I'll buy the other two.. So look out.. tomorrow.. You'll hear me sakura! whee

Oi can you just go on teamspeack right now? I know you don't have a mic but I don't know your email addy so I can't send talk to you over messenger...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:49 am
Pirate-Wolfe
Rydia-Beck

Oi can you just go on teamspeack right now? I know you don't have a mic but I don't know your email addy so I can't send talk to you over messenger...

I hope you don't have to have an instant messanger to use Team Speak... If so I'll get over it.. Instant messangers seem to be a breeding ground for computer crashing viruses.. for me anyway..
I'll try to go on TS w/out a mic and see what happens though!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:54 am
Ok.. irregardless of having a mic till tomorrow, I've installed it.. I don't know if that helps any.. But tis installed.. Anything else I can do at the moment just let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:13 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
XD i saw a milky cow and and Pirate wolfy in the server tonight. I told you guys my WoW guild uses it when it's late, If you were confuzzled. BTW if you want to talk theres 2 other channels just pop into the PvP channel and talk away that way you dont have to listen to our game banter. anyway sleeptime now. G'night everyone.

But... it wasn't late here... D:  

milkythecow

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:40 am
Milkythecow
Sakura-Kyoukan

But... it wasn't late here... D:
XD it was 1:30am for me, and i heard my guild guys go...
"who's a moo cow"
me: "what!?"
"Oh its Milk Cow"
me: "oh, thats prob one of the people from my forum"

@rydia: i'm looking forward to it... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:42 am
Me and pirate is talking about stuffs that you could stick up your a**  

Ketake

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:42 am
Ketake
Me and pirate is talking about stuffs that you could stick up your a**
God i wish i had TS at work... well actually that's prob get me fired. Have you mentioned suppositories yet?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff