Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:22 pm
"Then what will you do without a pack all on your own!?" I almost shouted at her. "Who knows how many other things could be distroyed. More packs and innocent lives will be distroyed! Are you just going to sit here in your little cave and not do a thing to prevent distruction from happening!?" I tried not to sound to harsh but I was still a littled annoyed. This wolf girl seemed like a very kind person but I just didn't know what to do....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:44 pm
"ill start a new pack all my own!" Jaden shouted "i couldnt care less about some stupid innocent lives! i killed a few of them here or didnt you see the deer!" Jaden shouted "i dont want part in the war and i never will nothing you do or say will change my mind! now leave!" Jaden shouted  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:58 pm
"You are cold and heartless! I don't see why I ever thought you could be cool. And Fine, we'll go. But if you change your mind. Kiona and I are headed towards the desert Sanctuary just outside of the Ikami Kingdom east of here." I turned to leave and Kiona trotted over to the wolf girl and licked her once on the face and followed me out with Ayane.
"Ayane, if you ever wanted to join us too. You know where to find me and Kiona. We will be there for a few weeks. I want to train. And I have a couple good friends there too." I headed off down the slippery mountain with Kiona.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:08 pm
"hey unfreeze me first my dinners burning!" Jaden shouted "and theres no chance im going to join you!" Jaden shouted but something went threw her entire body when Kiona licked her "wait!" Jaden shouted "come on please just wait!" Jaden continued to shout "my names Jaden!" she shouted to Keitsume  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:17 pm
"Jaden." I said and I stopped when I got to the mountain trail only 10 feet away from the cave. "Thats I nice name." I said looking back. "You haven't changed your mind have you?" I said starting to walk down the trail again. "Bye then Jaden. I wish you luck"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:20 pm
"wait arent you going to unfreeze me!" Jaden shouted "oh man the deers burning" Jaden whimpered trying to break free "let me out of here!" Jaden called  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:28 pm
"Ah, Ayane! You forgot to unfreeze her! Ahh!" Keitsume rushed back into the cave and melted the ice "Sorry, Jaden. And sorry about your deer, but I better get going now."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:31 pm
Jaden quickly changed back to her human form and ran over to the deer "yes saved it!" Jaden shouted eating the deer right of the bone "see ya!" Jaden shouts waving over her shoulder  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:04 pm
I walked out of the cave and onto the mountain trail. "Man Kiona. This is going to be a long journey." I didn't manage to talk to the Angel clan I was going to meet but I had more important matters at hand. Like telling the ninja's about the demon clan that had seemed to be in the mountains. Then I would get Master Riku to train me. That would be hard because he was a lazy old man, but he was strong and wise when he wanted to be.

We had gotten out of the mountains and the forest just as night started to fall upon us. "Aw man, looks like we're gonna have to camp for the night Kiona. This stinks" Kiona rubbed her head against my thigh and I patted it. I couldn't say I wasn't happy either but I just hated making a camp.
"Okay Kiona. you go get sturdy sticks and leaves and I will find food and make a fire." Kiona barked once confused but understanding and then went off to find sticks and leaves. Usually I got the stick and leaves and made a fire while Kiona hunted. But I wanted to stay here and do my tasks. a half an hour passed and I saw a family of bunnies passing a bush 5 yards away from my spot. I shot a ball of fire at the bunnies. They were surrounded in a short wall of fire for the moment. When Kiona got back I would have her kill the bunnies because I always hated doing that.

When Kiona got back she killed the bunnies and we cooked them well of the fire I had made (without the sticks and leaves). And for an added bonus to our meal we had blueberries. My favorite fruit. We had found them on the bush where the bunnies had been. It was a delisious meal and after we were done Kiona and I build our shelter out of the sticks and leaves. It wasn't the best shelter but it kept us dry from the rain that started in the middle of the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:48 am
We should be back in my village by noon tomorrow if we walk at sunrise. If "Jaden" bah, stupid demons, I'd kill them all if I had the chance! They're all hell's children, so it dont matter to me!" Ayane said, sitting by the tree... watching Keitsume eating rabbit. "And no thanks, I dont eat meat. I fast. Then eat in the village. That one day you caught me, I broke a rule, but dont say anything about it, k?" Ayane said cheerfully.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:28 am
Jaden sat against the cave wall the deer was now reduced to a pile of bones and Jaden patted her stomach getting comfy she let sleep over take her body  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:27 am
I woke up the next morning to find Kiona Laying on me. "Kiona! That hurts, get off!" I said while laughing. Kiona tilted her head and laughed with me.
If making camp was hard then distroying it was even harder. We had to distroy the tent and put the sticks and leaves back into the forest in natural looking ways. Then we headed towards the blinding sun that has risen in the east. "To the Desert!" I called and Kiona Barked.  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:24 pm
When Ayane awoke, she expected to find Keitsume and Kiona waiting on her, but to her amazement, they had left her. "Friends... suck... I... hate... THEM!" Ayane screamed. She destroyed her tent, and looked around for any trace where they may have went. Soon she discovered footprints. "The fool... wait!" Ayane stared ahead. "No... Not the Desert... Keitsume!" Ayane called! Her blue eyes shone in the sun as the wind blew her bangs around in and out of her face, showing a great hidden beauty. "Why didn't you wait... I dont have much time!" Ayane said as she raced ahead with Ninja speed toward where she believed Keitsume and Kiona headed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:34 pm
As we walked onwards we came to a small stream at the edge of the desert. "Yes! We're almost there Kiona. Two more days of walking and we will be there." Kiona leaped around joyfully and barked a couple times. "Okay, since there is a stream here, we should stock up on water. Okay." I pulled out five water cantines from my pack and filled them all the way up and closed them "That should do. No, drink all you can from the stream now!" I said and Kiona placed her mouth in the stream. I cuped the water into my hands and drank.  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:42 pm
"Keitsume! KEITSUME!" Ayane yelled as she ran up. "Why didn't you wait up for me? You wouldn't survive long in the Desert Sanctuary! Not without help. And besides..." Ayane said as she did the anime thumb to nose action, "I know a shortcut! We'd get to our destination in about 5 hours!" Ayane exclaimed. "But why did you leave me behind like that?" Ayane asked while she cuped her hands to get a drink. "Bluh! My Ice is better than that!" Ayane said. We waved her hands around and snaped. An ice dagger like piece of ice appeared, she then melted the Ice and put it in a container she carried and drank from it. "Gosh! That's so much better. But as I was saying, why did you leave me behind?" She asked.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff