Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:52 pm
"That's... sad Glim... why play a tune such as that?" I asked sadly. "Also Aurael... I really dont like standing over a bridge... I dont swim well..." I said worryingly, staring down into the water. "If I fell in... would you save me?" I asked, staring into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:23 pm
Glim continues to play, seemingly unable or unwilling to pay attention to the distractions around him. Aurael looks to the woman and smiles slightly, though it's not kind or evil at all. "It depends," he answers cryptically. "Would you me?"
Before you can answer, Glim stops playing and snaps his eyes to a shadow at the same time Aurael does.  

AS87_fanwriter

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:28 pm
"Oh, please don't stop playing, it's a lovely song" a smooth voice drawled from the shadows and there was a moment pause before it spoke again "I'm a large fan of music myself, if you wouldn't mind...."  
AS87_fanwriter rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:32 pm
"And who might you be?" Aurael calls over calmly, his silver eyes glinting warily under his hooded cloak. "You are certainly not our negotiator." Glim squints a bit, trying to see what his companion sees.

((Roll a Search Check, Marino-san, to see if you can spot the owner of the voice.))  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:28 pm
I didn't notice Aurael yell, so I continued our discussion. "Well, I'm a weak feeble girl... I'd try to help you, but I'd fall with out, but I'd rather fall with you than see you fall..." Then I turned around and saw Glim and Aurael looking at something in the shadows. I looked hard to try to see what they were looking at.

(Wow, I hate this thing... I got a 6... I botched... got a 1+5 for int... crying ...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:27 pm
"Ahhh... finally the lady notices I'm alive," the voice crooned. "No, I am NOT your negotiator, and as for who I am... Why must you know? Do I pose a threat?" He laughed, a soft, playful sound that was smooth as silk. I was curious if you have a job, I am in desperate need of money and not yet willing to sell my body.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
AS87_fanwriter rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 15 Total: 32 (2-40)

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:04 am
The two males look at each other, then back to the shadowy corner. Aurael seems to think for a moment, then smiles slightly. "He is no threat," he states quietly. "At least, not to us."
"A Spellthief, eh?" Glim muses thoughtfully. "Our group is getting pretty interesting."
"And rather big, as well."

((Aurael rolled the first dice as a Sense Motive check, and Glim rolled the second as a random sort of Information check.))  
Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:19 pm
"A... a spelltheif? We certainly dont want him against us..." I said, with a little fear in my voice. I noticed it, and sobered up immediately. "That's quite the cocky attitude mister! The lady finally notices that your alive? Please... your not worth the time! But for being so rude to me... I demand your name!" I asked him.

(17 diplomacy to convience him to tell us his name)  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:04 pm
Again, there was good natured, though slightly snide, laughter and the speaker stepped out. Though the voice indicated it was male, the face did not. Delicate and playful, blue eyes sparkled with the enjoyment of conversation. "My name?" he swept down in an over exaggerated and vaguely mocking mocking bow, "Is simply Ausric." His hair fell around him, brushing the floor and when he stood, settled back to hanging just past his knees. "And what might yours be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:18 pm
Aurael chuckles quietly, shaking his head in amusement. "This certainly is an interesting start to our adventure."
Glim nods in agreement, muttering something off in Gnommish as he smirks as well.  

AS87_fanwriter

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces