Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:16 am
I think the reason why there wasn't any original disney couples is because people want the original characters that are made in KH, not cross-over characters such as Disney and FF.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:31 am
I'm not to big in to the Disney x FF or whatever. Though a friend and I use to joke about Sora x Donald just to be funny. xd ;
I really like Axel x Zexion. I also like Sora x Kari, Roxas x Namine, Axel x Larxene.
Same friend as mentined, we like to joke about Axel confusing Tidus as Roxas some times. Thoughs chats get sooooo funny! xd  

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:04 am
AlkseeyaKC
I'm not to big in to the Disney x FF or whatever. Though a friend and I use to joke about Sora x Donald just to be funny. xd ;
I really like Axel x Zexion. I also like Sora x Kari, Roxas x Namine, Axel x Larxene.
Same friend as mentined, we like to joke about Axel confusing Tidus as Roxas some times. Thoughs chats get sooooo funny! xd
Hmmm... Now that you mention it, Tidus does look a little bit like Roxas... Or Roxas looks like Tidus. Since... Tidus came first.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:37 am
Kioushan
AlkseeyaKC
Hmmm... Now that you mention it, Tidus does look a little bit like Roxas... Or Roxas looks like Tidus. Since... Tidus came first.

I dunno. They don't look the same to me, even if it's the slightest.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:06 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan
AlkseeyaKC

I dunno. They don't look the same to me, even if it's the slightest.
Well like, the original version of Tidus looks nothing like Roxas, however, the KH version of Tidus is kinda short and kinda has the same face as Roxas. The hair is totally different  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:01 am
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki
Well like, the original version of Tidus looks nothing like Roxas, however, the KH version of Tidus is kinda short and kinda has the same face as Roxas. The hair is totally different

Nope, still don't see the similarities to me. (And yes, I was talking about the KH version, not FF version.)

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:11 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki

Nope, still don't see the similarities to me. (And yes, I was talking about the KH version, not FF version.)
Hmmm... Maybe it's me?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:11 am
Kioushan
Hmmm... no one really seems to care about the original disney couples... probably because they can cover those at some... disney fan guild somewhere...

Yes, and people find FF/KH pairings much more interesting, as well, I've noticed anyhow. That, and they actually are ther in fiction and fanart, just not starring- they're implied pairings.

Yes, crack girl is here. xd Nay, LKani loves her crack because it's impossible. sweatdrop Unless Nomura becomes a fanboy of his own franchise and Disney agrees xDDDDDD  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:12 pm
LKani-X
Kioushan
Hmmm... no one really seems to care about the original disney couples... probably because they can cover those at some... disney fan guild somewhere...

Yes, and people find FF/KH pairings much more interesting, as well, I've noticed anyhow. That, and they actually are ther in fiction and fanart, just not starring- they're implied pairings.

Yes, crack girl is here. xd Nay, LKani loves her crack because it's impossible. sweatdrop Unless Nomura becomes a fanboy of his own franchise and Disney agrees xDDDDDD
Yes yes! LKani is back! Though, for some inexplicable reason she is making sense gonk ! I'm completely flabberghasted! But you are right, FF/KH pairings are more interesting. I guess it's because the FF and KH characters are so much prettier and they have more character depth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:25 am
Kioushan
Yes yes! LKani is back! Though, for some inexplicable reason she is making sense gonk ! I'm completely flabberghasted! But you are right, FF/KH pairings are more interesting. I guess it's because the FF and KH characters are so much prettier and they have more character depth.

Indeed, you've seen more of KH and FF/KH pairings than FF/D or KH/D pairings.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:21 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

Indeed, you've seen more of KH and FF/KH pairings than FF/D or KH/D pairings.
Probably because of the fact that... well... you know... anime  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 am
Kioushan

Well, duh. Anime look good with each other, even with crossover.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:50 am
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

Well, duh. Anime look good with each other, even with crossover.
Most definately! I mean... anime can look serious or scary or cute... where as cartooning just looks... cute and realism looks... real  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:08 pm
Kioushan
Most definately! I mean... anime can look serious or scary or cute... where as cartooning just looks... cute and realism looks... real

I agree with you about that, but you've also forgotten that the Western cartoons can also look weird too such as Catdog.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:41 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

I agree with you about that, but you've also forgotten that the Western cartoons can also look weird too such as Catdog.
Mmm... Well... Anime is also a sort of sub-cartooning... but it also has sub-sub-cartooning sort of things... like Chibi. I guess western is like that too. I find western cartooning to be a bit more limiting though.  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games