No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Swords anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swords. Love em? Hate em? Dont give an a** rats?
  I like swords. *glomps swords and bleeds to death*
  Bah! Staves and blunt weapons are more my thing!
  I prefer ranged weaponry. (F*#@ing camper!)
  What the hell are you kids doing with real weapons?!! Are you crazy!? (Parents click here)
  Standard poll whore option. Who invented this thing?
View Results

Krueger Freddy 5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:33 pm
i like sword fighting but im much better knife fighting  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:00 pm
I collect swords and daggers mostly. all anime or video game remakes  

last angel served

Beastmaster_1986

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 am
Swords are fun. I like the way they look. I would love to have a katana. Katanas are the greatest of bladed weapons. I love any type of weapon that has a sharp edge to it. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 am
Wish I could. I can't even afford a sub sandwich half the time though. xD

Katanas = Pwnage, Beastmaster. Musashi's katanas are the kind I like.  

EclipseMoon

Kefka Sprite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 pm
I cant beliebe this thread is still here.
crying IM SO DAMN PROUD!
Multitudes of Gaian's proclaiming their almost borderline psychotic love for sowrds and weapons.
Unfortunately I have not obtained any ew weapons since i started this topic, but plenty has happened nonetheless.

Sadly, my faithful bokken that survived being snapped in half and repaired with the powerful combinatio of wood glue and nails has fallen in battle for the last time.

My strange little buddy Super_Lotto_Master got a freaking Masamune replica.
For those of you who don't know what that is (you will sadly be jumped by uber FF7 fangirls. Yes, even the boys are fangirls) It is the loooog sword wielded by Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7. It's a nodachi, not an odachi, which is a sword more than the stand 3 feet in blade length, but with a standard or slightly larger than standard handle. The Masamune is also the broadsword from Chrono Trigger and the one I feel is the REAL Masamune, but thats another sword story.

Also, i gave a short stiletto to my friend Kynum for his birthday.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW! CONTINUE TO RUN AMOK THROUGH THE STREETS WEILDING DANGEROUS THINGS!
REMEMBER: DON'T RUN WITH SCISSORS!... RUN WITH CHAINSAWS! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 am
I practice with swords on my free time, unfortunately i broke my bokken and even the handle shaft of my real sword. crying I need to get new ones, Any suggestions?  

Britainian_Knight

Seimei_Zetsumei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm
YES!! not only swords, but any type of blade in general. swords, knives, and for some reason, Bo-Shuriken. I have very few of these (couple knives, no swords, shitload of Bo-Shuriken) but i would love to have some good quality replicas.

I always wanted a katana, or those blades that you hold and the blade is underneath the hand and follows you forearm ( not sure what they're called) they look something like this:

O
||
-------------------
------------------- /

(I'm terrible at ASCII art)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
swords but not use, to collect. i has 3 chineese swords and a katana so far. If i want to fight i prefer to use an ak47 or a big sharp kitchen Knife. Or a bazooka if i can get one.  

Breaking The Skyline

Master Princess 100

4,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm
I like swords... but i take violin  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:39 pm

I wish I had someone to teach me, I wish I could hold one, I wish I knew how to use one

But I like swords all the same

Love Me. Hate Me. Love Me Even More.
comment me? message me? whatever you like

x dylan_12_wm x

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm
In my schools Renaissance Reenactment Group(Are you jealous?) we learn how to stage fight with wasters, two-handed b*****d swords(Made by the amazing swordsmiths at Baltimore Knife and Sword), long swords, and staffs. Soon, were going to start with sabres and archery(when we get the supplies).

I hope my gloating made you guys jealous, now I'm going to continue trying to decide if I should get a stage combat long sword or a long bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:52 pm
Seimei_Zetsumei
YES!! not only swords, but any type of blade in general. swords, knives, and for some reason, Bo-Shuriken. I have very few of these (couple knives, no swords, shitload of Bo-Shuriken) but i would love to have some good quality replicas.

I always wanted a katana, or those blades that you hold and the blade is underneath the hand and follows you forearm ( not sure what they're called) they look something like this:

O
||
-------------------
------------------- /

(I'm terrible at ASCII art)

That's just a normal weapon held in reverse grip. It's usually only used with knifes, as it gives more leverage, stronger slashing, and better blocking. With swords, it is occasionally used as a strategy for attacking quickly when sheathed, or when you are surprised when unsheathing.  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

Hypersomniac Slacker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 pm
I also fancy swords.
I want to be a swordsmith (or a bladesmith)! cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:54 pm
Swords are nice! I have a walking cane sword and a muramasa, but the craftsmanship isn't the best. I want swords of higher quality where the metal of the sword also comprises much of the inner hilt. Common display swords don't always have that quality. I'd like something I can both display and use.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash