Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Pokemon: The Chaos Effect Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  Version
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:33 pm
"My name is Max, I'm a Pokemon scientist, like Professor Oak."
He turned back quickly. "Ok, thats enough for now everyone, go and grab some Pokechow!" All of his Pokemon let out a sigh and went towards the lab.
Max let out a sigh of his own. "I know its tough, but they have to go through all of this in order to be able to stand the wilds of where we are going."
Max changed his attention back to the two girls. "I'm sorry, I'm a little distracted. I'm training my Pokemon to get ready for an expidition. It's going to be rough, but I know they can do it. Please excuse me real fast, I have to go check up on my Pokemon and their injuries." Max went on towards the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:31 pm
I nodded, and said, "Come on Bendy, lets see if we can help with any of the injuries." I shared with her. We followed Max to the lab. "Mind if we help you? We were going to train, but I think Bendy would like to help you out more than go train, for today anyway. What's another opportunity to help out a Pokemon Scientist!" I said cheerfully.  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:27 pm
Bendy nodded, "I always helped Mama with Skitty's injuries. I can help!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 pm
"Oh, well thank you." He was glad to get some assistance.
He got over the hill, and he noticed something. Professor Oak was talking on a cell phone. He looked concerned and then hung up.

"Professor, is there something wrong?" Max came up to him.

"I'm trying to find some help finding things we need for the research. Unfortunatly, it seems that I can't find anyone with the parts we need."

Max rubbed his chin. "You know, there might be one place that has the parts. I have some connections in the Orre Region. Let me get on the phone real fast and give them a call."  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:50 pm
"Hi Professor Oak!" I told him. He smiled, he recognized me. "Ah... Kasumi, isn't it? I gave you Vulpix as your first, did I not?" I smiled, and Ninetales came forth. He opened his eyes slightly. "Ah... found a Fire Stone did you. Well good for you Kasumi." He said, his eyes beaming. "Professor Oak, me and Bendy here would like to accompany Max if he can get the phone call. Would that be ok?" I asked. "I dont see why not?" He replied. Then, I stood there, waiting for Max to come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:42 am
Bendy grinned, "Yay, we can help!"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dragon Masta Z

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:03 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:47 pm
hello my name is jacob im a trainer new 1, got any pokemon i can have, i have buish green eyes and blackish brown hair witha baseball cap on, my hair is a little pointy and i like to wear red shirts and jeans  

dread98

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:56 am
character name:
zaku kamikaze

characters occupation: trainer

description:
6'2" black hair, blue eyes, wears black baggy panits and a black shirt with this twisted on the front of the shirt but in all red.

personality:
he is queit doesn't talk unless its necessary when in battle he can be cruel he is loyal and hates traitors and snitches.

pokemon line up:
absol
blasiken
haunter
pidgeot
jolteon
feraligatr  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:41 am
Character name:
Desiderio Garlejo, aka biggrin es

Character occupation:
trainer/black belt

User Image
Description:black hair, 5'4",brown eyes, wears white baggy pants and white top, wears black belt and red head band.

personality: gets along with almost everybody and is determined to be the best[like everyone else]

pokemon line up:
mudkip
vaporeon
umbreon
skarmory
espeon
piplup  

hibye51o

hibye51o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 pm
running as fast as i could with a my mudkip in my arms... trying to find a pokemon center, i spotted a small town in the distance. this was town was...Pallet town. still running towards Pallet town i finally spotted the pokemon center.
*gasp* nurse Joy jumpped out of her seat and rushed twards me "what happed?"
"my mudkip and i were practicing its water gun when it hit a tree full of beedrill. the beedrill raced towards us. but before we could get away mudkip was hit multiple times. so i sprinted herewith him in my arms."
"where is your mudkips pokeball?"
"He doesnt like being in there so i let him walk besides me"
"OK... well lets see here let me take him in the back" after a half hour passed nures Joy walked out with mudkip by her side. mudkip leaped up in to me arms
"well buddy are you ready to keep moving or do you need to rest more?"
"MUDKIP" mudkip said happily
"ill take that as a yes to keep movign on!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:12 pm
Trainer Name:
John Kurocha

Character Occupation:
Cool Trainer

Description:
Tall around 5'11" backpack and sharp features

Personality:
Loner likes to work and train alone with his pokemon