Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:45 am
Yami looked at Dante "so glad you could still remember who I am" she said, Poki then looked at him "He looks vaguely familiar, oh right...one of the people who agreed on your name" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:26 am
He looked at the other one, "Who are you?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:47 am
The stuffed animal looked at Dante "My name would be Poki, I am a stuffed toy with a soul, and the black cat behind Yami is Yukari. Both of us are given the responsibility to look after Yami before her parents were murdered" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:19 am
Aneesha sighed. "Of course I can handle them... But watch out 'cos they'll be on your case, and no, they have other ways to get to the demonic realm..." She sighed as she watched Dante leave. Never could be bothered... Heh... Haven't changed have you?

Mana stayed with her as she watched Zira leave, leaving her unable to answer Zira's question, and she looked at Mana, but winced with pain as she tried to move. It seemed like the wounds were still there... How? And why? Normally, she would have healed now...

Another power came into presence... She could feel it... Damn... Someone else? She was inclined to leaving Mana, but her body resisted, as much as she wanted to meet the new power...  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:08 pm
Zira returned to Aneesha's side. "What is that do you know?" She question sensing the new power. "And dont push yourself to hard I dont want to have Mana carry you now do I?" She chuckled resting a hand on Aneesha's shoulder. Mana just smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:00 am
Aneesha smiled at Zira. "Not a clue... But I'm dying to find out... And yeah, you're right. I should over-do things, huh?" She sighed, hoping that thing will be okay... Even though they were never going to be, now they were involved in the battle against 'him'....  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:13 am
"Lets go check it out together." Zira said looking to her new friend. "Maybe its just a false arua to try and throw us off." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:11 pm
Dante grinned. "You sure protected her from those demons, " he then poked the stuffed animal in it's plastic eye. "So tough..."  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:04 pm
Suddenly Poki "Don't Touch my EYE!" he said, then he bit Dante's finger, Yami then stretched his cheeks as he took his mouth away from Dante's finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:56 am
Aneesha followed Zira, finally having healed. Luckily for her, she didn't take long to fully heal and recover.  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:21 am
Zira couldnt help but feel a nagging feeling in the back of her mind. 'What is this power. I want to believe its fake, but its too strong.' She thought with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:51 am
Aneesha nodded. "Yeah... I know what you mean. C'mon." She followed her senses, and it brought herself and Zira to the source...

((By the way, it would be nice to get Vergil in the action too, so if anyone wants to RP as him, feel free to say so, but if not, then I'll take him, temporarily, until someone wants to RP as him, but if they don't, that's also okay. biggrin sweatdrop ))  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:59 am
Zira readied for a fight. She could smell the power closer than ever. But she coldnt see anybeing in the dark area around her and Aneesha. "Hey Aneesha can you see anything or anyone?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 pm
Dante glared at the doll. He then pulled his finger away and, watched the blood trickle down his index finger. "Anyways what are you doing here?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:04 am
Yami hid her eyes in the bangs of her hair and looked away "I want to....I want to stop that man who killed my parents before he kills anybody else..." she said biting her bottom lip.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff