Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:01 pm
( xd I was talking to Saaro, but this works too! I feel like introducing another character biggrin I'll show what *he* looks like at the bottom cause I'm too lazy at the moment to describe his outfit x-x And no, he's not replacing Kakashi or anything)

Haru smiles brightly, suddenly looking sharp as she stood at attention and saluted him with one hand, curling her slender fingers around her staff, "My name is Haruko, but you can call me Haru!" She lets her hand fall back to her side as she continues, "May I ask for your name?" Movement caught her eye as she glances past his shoulder.

A tall, dark stranger had suddenly appeared in the middle of the dirt avenue, facing the ramen shop and it's guests. From what she could make out by his hands and ears, he has dark tanned skin. Ink black, short tousled hair overlaps a slanted black headband with a metal forehead protecter. Engraved in the center of this plate is The Hidden Leaf village symbol. A stern and steadfast gaze first fell upon her, a shudder running down along her spine, then to Saaro and Karu. Behind the crimson cloth wrapped around the lower part of his face, a deep, soothing voice comes forth, "You brought friends, Saaro."

He turns his attention toward Saaro, his straightforward comment toward the young man.

(Anrakushi 'Anra' [By the way, the eye that's showing is supposed to be a grey color] :User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:10 pm
Karu manages a faint smile, feeling his anger slowly beginning to ebb. "Heh, my name is Ka-" he stops as he notices her attention focused behind him. Oh hell, is he back? he wondered, his fist clenching tightly within the confines of his pocket. He refused to look back, hoping that, if it was indeed that idiot...Naruto...that he'd just turn and leave...and if not...well, if they had come to arrest him or something, he'd just let them take him. He was technically at fault. Slowly, he turned around to face the newcomer, secretly cursing his temper...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:18 pm
"Y... you're correct... Anra-san..." Saaro replied with a slight surprise. He didn't expect Anrakushi to arrive so soon from his last mission. He tensed up a bit and dampened his normally-carefree attitude to something a bit more serious.

"Is something the matter that needs my assistance?" Saaro asked as he approached Anrakushi with a serious salute. He lowered his hands back to his sides and smiled warmly.

"In any case... it's nice to see you back, Anra-san." He said softly with a slight blush - playing with the ears of his hat as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:09 pm
The one refered to as Anra returned his salute with a respectful nod, his naked left eye having closed then opened as he glanced back to his comrad. Haru felt awkward, standing here as if she did not belong, yet did not show this with her warm smile.

"Thank you, Saaro-san," Anra replied warmly with a chuckle to Saaro's flushed cheeks; Haru secretly gaped at the stranger, having found his sudden good humor somewhat of a shock compared to his stoic-like nature just a moment ago, "In truth, I am on my way to the task building. Would you care to join, Saaro-san?"

He glanced their way, "Your two friends seem trusting enough; If you would like, they may come along. Perhaps," He added, "They were on their way there?" He directed the last question toward them.

Haru was the first to answer, "Ah, no, yet if you did not mind, I would love to." She smiles brightly and lets out a warm laugh.

HarukoBrave

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:24 pm
"Eh? Oh! Yes, yes! I believe Karu-san over here was looking to hire our village's ninjas for his homeland." Saaro replied as he walked over and poked Anrakushi's arm - as if asking to hold his arm. Although a ninja, he was still a child.

"Karu-san, Haru-san, I'm planning to go over to the task building. Won't you please go with us?" Saaro asked with a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:08 am
Karu had stood silently as the the three had conversed with each other. He had noticed Saaro's shift in personality upon the man, Anra, entering the shop. A small smile passed his lips as he looked at the boy, So...he is a ninja after all. As Saaro asked his question, Karu felt thr urge to decline...he was really getting sick of ninja, even though Anra didn't seem to be as annoying as Saaro or that other fool. With a quiet sigh, he shrugged his shoulders, his hands still in his pockets. "Yeah, sure, I'll come along...Saaro's right, I do need to hire some ninja, so I guess it's fitting that I have ninja show me where I can do so..."  

Xanatos Forever

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:37 pm
Anra eyed the one mentioned as Karu with somewhat of a skeptic look, though this could have been mistaken since only one eye shows through, "Hire ninja?" He paused before continueing, "What more reason to make haste then." He held out his arm to Saaro as he poked at it, as if in reflex.

Haru smiles warmly, "Lead the way, Saaro and Anra-san."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:27 pm
Saaro nodded as he grasped Anrakushi's hand and began to walk towards the task building. He hummed a small tune as he walked - glad that his Anra-san was safe.

"Anra-san," Saaro asked. "How was your mission? Was it exciting? Was it? Was it!?"  

Sentama Lin

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:54 am
god damnit not again!! *looks around* why do i awalys space out like that!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:53 pm
(( this is orreso but this is my new one as orreso was hacked ))  

silver_swordsman

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:23 am
Karu ignored Anra's gaze, looking back at the still bewildered shop owner, and making sure the money he left was enough to pay for the damages. He waited until the others had slipped out of the shop, taking up the rear. This Anra person was obviously important to Saaro, he could see that easily, but what about the girl, Haru? He shrugged inwardly, deciding to leave the matter alone. I just hope they'll give me some competent ninja...the money he had left the shop owner had been from his own reserves. He knew how badly the village wanted ninja around...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:44 am
Anra let out a humble laugh to Saaro, "That, Saaro-san, is a secret until we reach the task building."

With long strides, Haru had taken the middle of their small group. The french braid she has tied back sways from side to side with each step, though her form had grace. A bright smile had spread across her face as she shut her eyes and hummed a sing-song tune to herself. Her slender fingers curled around near the top of her staff, letting the remaining pole rise enough so that it would not hit neither Karu nor anyone would happend to pass by.

Anra glanced back over his shoulder to Karu and Haru, "We shall be there soon."

HarukoBrave

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:46 pm
"Alright, Anra-san, I can wait" Saaro replied as he continued walking towards the task building. He really wanted to hear about Anrakushi's adventures now. After all, Anrakushi achieved chuunin a while before Saaro reached the same rank. He's excited to know what missions he'd be able to take part in in the future.

"There's the task building, everyone!" Saaro exclaimed as he pointed to the building. "Hey Anra-san! Do you think they'll give me my first chuunin mission this time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:48 pm
*looks at Sentama Lin and says* "its not likely, all the chunnin missions have been fuffiled, plus the gates are currently shut. So there won't be any new missions any time soon. Sorry to be the bearer of ba news" the leather red dressed neko ninja sat on the counter and let his 5 ft sword, which is made pure of ruby, drop into his lap*  

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items