• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:07 pm
An Adventure in the Making
(Kahili and Lucky 13)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 am
Long lost sister
(Vara, Scythe, Tuli, Karma, Mel, Kahili and Misaki)

@.@  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 pm
Butterflies and Feathers
(Casanova and Kahili)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:43 pm
You'd like an adventure?
(Kahili and Autiren)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm
What rolls down hills alone or in pairs?
(Vasu'raj and Kahili)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:24 pm
You Can't Have it All
(Adalina and Kiyoshi)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:08 pm
Beach Adventure
(Hephaestos and Adalina)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm
A Double Dose of Shyness
(Adalina and Feilea)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 pm
Best Friends Reunited Once Again
(Adalina and Heph)

Continued over AIM:

Oooh, she was a cheat he thought with a flick of his tail as he watched her. "Ah, while my landings arent any better it seems you've lost your love of games.." He shot back while he adjusted his wings and looked away.

He wasn't foalish anymore, he was a grown stallion! He flicked his tail once more, no longer a tiny little colt, he'd definately grown up. His ear flicked a bit, he glanced back at her direction.

Lina smiled to herself. Same old Heph. "Games are childish. And foalish." She grinned back over her shoulder at him and let him stew for a little longer before giving in. "Oh Heph I missed you you stupid idiot" Turning, she ran back and practically bowled him over. "I like that you're silly and maybe a little childish sometimes. That's how I remember you."

He was simply shocked into silence for a long moment before he opened his wings and hugged her close. "I missed you too Lina.." He drew back and looked at her, she'd really grown into a stunning mare, stirring..somethin in him he just didnt know what it was. "You almost had me there for a moment..I thought you'd forgotten, and well..changed into one of those adults that have forgotten how to have fun..."

"I've never forgotten you. You were my only friend. You don't forget someone that special. Though...I admit at first I may not have recognized you. Your hair had a growth spurt too, took me by surprise." Her head tilted at him and she laughed. "I may have gotten bigger but I don't mind having fun as long as it's with one of my good friends," she explained with a smile. He really hadn't changed much at all. Maybe a LITTLE more mature but he remembered her and even missed her. That was something.

"Yeah..My mane kinda went..insane with this growth." He blew at his bangs a bit, his brother teased him endlessly about his mane. Even called him girlyman..Which, he didnt like to much.
"You were my only friend too, besides Sophia.." He smiled at her, "And yes, but I do suppose growing up does include becoming more..aware of things around you."

"Growing up hasn't bothered me much. The part I don't like is being alone." Her ears tipped back as she looked out over the fields. "My brothers left and my parents wanted time to themselves. Which left me to wander by myself. I'm getting better at it but...I still don't like it." She never was one to enjoy meeting new people. And after her experience alone on the stormy night, she didn't favor being alone again. But it was part of growing up so it had to be done.

"Yeah, I know how that is..Though my brother is around sometimes.." He nudged her shoulder, "We could, travel and stay together.." He said with a half slightly crooked smile. He wouldn't mind spending his days with Lina.

Her head snapped back to look at him and make sure he was serious and her eyes brightened. "Really? I would love having you travel with me! I won't have to be scare- ah...shy around others, if you were there. Would you really come with me? Really truly?"

Heph tossed his mane and nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't I? Your my best friend Lina, I'd love to travel around with you. And protect you from others.." He nodded his head and grinned at her.

Lina smiled widely at him and pressed her head to his neck, careful not to stab him with her horn. "Today's been the best day I've had in a long time. You don't know how I happy I am that you're here. And now that you'll be traveling with me it makes everything even better."

He smiled at her, he really enjoyed making her happy. Being with her once again, made him feel, different than it had when he'd been naught but a foal, he chuckled faintly. "Watch that horn.." He teased. "You've always got me Lina.."

"Oh don't you go and make me cry, Hephaestos." She smiled up at him though, eyes twinkling. "That's something I don't mind hearing though. I always wondered if I'd ever see my best friend again and how long it would be that time. But now I don't have to worry about that anymore and I can always come to you if I need you. It's..a great feeling to know that."

"Oh dont cry!" He begged almost, he didnt want her to cry because of him. Well, he never wanted her to cry, that would be most awful. "Please don't cry Lina.." He said a bit softly, though a brow arched as she'd used his whole name. "You only ever to say my name, and I will be there.."

"I won't I won't even though they would have been happy tears. Come on, what are we waiting for? We can't hang around here all day. WE have some traveling to do. Together. C'mon Heph." She tugged on his mane playfully and skipped off at a trot, tail swishing happily.

He shook his head and watched her, mares were such odd creatures he thought with a faint laugh to himself as he trotted after her. "Don't drag me everywhere in a day Lina! My hooves will fall off.."

"Oh don't worry we have plenty of time to go everywhere. We won't ruin it by doing everything in one day. By the way, where is Sophia? Since she's not here she must be with your mom right? It would have been nice to see her again.

"Actually, she and I pretty much stick together these days. She runs between mom and I...but shes off getting herself a meal. Though, I dont think either of us want to see her hunt, and then eat that kill." He flicked his wings with a soft shrug.

"Oh, oh of course. Cats have to eat too I suppose. At least you've had her with you though. She seemed like a really good friend from what I saw when I first met her. After I got over being frightened of her of course." She laughed lightly remembering how she had been scared stiff of the strange looking cat creature.

"Yeah, Ive watched her once...she had to go get my mother. I was so ill after, all that blood.." He shook his head, his insides quivered with the displeasure of the memory. "I was so amused by that! I figured everyone had a Sophia with them..shes getting old now though.."

"I certainly did not have a sophia with me. I had never seen anything like her before. If I had actually know what she was and what she did maybe I'd have a good excuse to be afraid. But it was mostly because she just looked weird to me." She giggled as her pace finally settled with his. "She's not sick is she? She probably shouldn't be traveling so much if it's hard for her."

"I'll send her back to mum once she catches up with us..They have live the leisurely life together.." He chuckled, "All foals should have someone like Sophia around, I want mine to have that sort of bond and friendship." He nodded his head as he glanced over at her. It was just so easy to pick things back up with her, like they'd always been this free and open with one another.

"And protection. I don't doubt that if anything tried something at you while your mother had your back turned that Sophia wouldn't risk her own safety for you. But yes definitely the friendship would be something to cherish."

"Ah, yes. I do owe Sophia much, shes saved my overly curious hide more than a time or too..You would have thought I would have learn, horned soquilis were usually more interested in eatting me, and our game of tag was more of a chase of death...damn kalonas." He said with a shake of his head. "She was so injured once, that she couldnt walk for a month..I doted on her endlessly, the guilt ate away at me.."

"Oh Heph I'm so sorry. For her, not you. You deserved your guilt you trouble maker." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "But that just proves my point. I might have to find me a Sophia someday because you're right, every foal should have that friendship. And protection of course."

"I think you should have a flying one.." He nodded his head, he knew there were many different kinds of familiars like Sophia. "I will be there to protect my foals as well, unlike my father I will not leave the mother of my foals." His tone grew serious now.

Lina tilted her head. "A flying cat? Do those exist??" At the change in tone she rubbed her nose against his cheek. "I don't doubt it, Heph. You're a good person. You would do what was right."

He chuckled, "No, not a flying cat. But a hawk.." He shook his head still amused by her reaction and thought. "I hope to be nothing like him, but he is apart of me, as is the air in my lungs. I may just, never settle down, and never make my mother and grandmother so that fate will not strike me down with my own family."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:12 pm
A New World
(Ethan, Cricket and Bubbles)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points