Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Ginichi High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you lycan or vampire?
  Lycan
  Vampire
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:53 pm
"s-sure" :hands it to him and sat there with anticapation wating to hear what he thought of it:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:56 pm
he took the paper an at it he smiled then handed it back "i tink you did a great job"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:57 pm
"thank you" :smiled brightly. looked at the clock on the bed stand: "it's getting late you wanna go get something to eat?I know a good place right down the street"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:00 pm
"sure" he stood up and opened the door for her  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:02 pm
:grabbed her bag and lead the way: "it's got everything. I'm partial to the sushi they have and I know the sushi chef so I get it for really cheep"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:30 pm
fallows ight behind  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:59 pm
:walks out of the school and walks to the end of the street on the right so it wasn't that far and walked through the doors of the resteraunt: "hey Sano is Hamie here today? I have a gues with me that I want her to meet"
"hmm? yeah Hamie's here today she's in back like always just go back and we'll bring you some tea"Sano said watching them
"kay thanks"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:05 pm
he just followed her were ever she went so he didnt feel stupid he never really went out that much so he was alittle nervous being around people beside his roomat who he was friends with almost like for ever  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm
:sat at her usual table in the very back where there where never any other guests and waited for Hamie: *Hamie-chan's really nice I think you'll like her"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:21 pm
"i dont care if i liker her i like you" he spoke under his breath hoping she didnt hear he looked around the room as he sat acrossed from her  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:25 pm
:blushed lightly knowing he didn't want her to hear him so she tryed to pretend that she didn't:
:came in carieing the tea: "Renzu you haven't been here in a whial where do you go to school now?" Hamie said putting the tea down infront of them: "oooo and who's this? a new boyfriend?
"auntie Hamie you know I've never hade a boyfriend and I still go to the same school. this is my room mate Zandell. Zandell Hamie is well my aunt"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:27 pm
softly waved his hand "hi" he continued to look around trying to get yous to being out  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:31 pm
:looked at her aunt: "I think I'll have my usual sushi platter"
"ok" :looks at Zandell: "and what would you like?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:33 pm
"raw salmon sushie smuthered in spices please" he loved sushie he just would tell them that  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:35 pm
"ok then coming right up" :she walked back into her kitchen area and started to prepare the meal:
:watches him with a small smile on her face:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces