Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:41 pm
You're in The Sims as an excitable, flamboyant hairdresser.
Sometimes you get just a bit carried away with your work and end
up dying your client's hair bright colors and cutting a little too much hair off.
Even so, you get payed a heck of a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:43 am
Once I stick you in Chrono Cross, your stuck there for life. Sorry Eskimo.  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:02 pm
Good lord. That isn't a bad thing, right? D:

COLE...you are..in Final Fantasy as a hip-trendy salesman who goes hither and thither
trying to get people to buy all sorts of extremely bizarre items. Your current
trend is selling scythes. Though the families shun you and turn away when you pass,
you sure are a hit with all the hundreds of warriors in the land who want to get their
fight-loving hands on one of your shiny (but horridly expensive) scythes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:46 pm
omg change person -_- =D

ok now person above me looks really like one of those mythic mermaid fighters, spear n everything  

Ice DragonLord

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:25 am
You go into Fire Emblem, Path of Radiance. You look like on of those creatures that can turn into an animal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:11 pm
-Cloud-Cole
Kiza-san, I would put you in the same RP you just stuck Princess Ariel in, as the partially nude person friend who's always telling her to put some clothes on.

eek wow. that... seems such like me! *huggles*

Well then. I'd put YOU in a roleplay where you're the bad guy that needs to be convinced by the healing mage (who, of course, is the pretty kind female) to join with the good guys. then you guys kick butt all over whatever land you're trying to save 3nodding  

Captain Kiza Pirate

Intuet

Conservative Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:15 am
You're the cute cheerleader who kills monsters and saves the world.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:48 pm
You're the intrepid Nancy Drew heroine of a Legend of Zelda-esque RPG. The clover over your head signifies which character is in play. You can also play as Mimzy.  

Avzel

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:36 pm
WOW, Nollij-San. You're a hard one to place.
Hnn, I'd say A Tales of Symphonia type of RPG, where you fit into the group that impersonated Collete.... (I haven't finished the game yet, as you can tell) But then Somehow Ended up with Llyod&Co. and Turned out to be the strongest player. the little guy wrapped around your leg is your scardey-cat friend of the forest who flees when you are in the most trouble, but is kindhearted deep down. (Kinda like Myoga the flea...?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:30 pm
I would put you into a RPG where you are a common person in an average village. Then later after some events and other stuff, you find that your the only person that can save the world, and of course some guy or two falls in love with you.
/P.S. You should put some clothes on. wink  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

II Panda Puff L II

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:01 am
looks like a low level necromancer..... but his signature looks like a high level one  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:54 pm
Your an elementist, whos spells go loopy every once and awhile. But when it matters, they come throught.  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

Khyntari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:57 pm
Cloud-Cole, I'd put you in something like Resident Evil, where you were out pimpin' your ho's and you got trapped in the mall fighting off zombies. Your only weapons are a sythe that "happened" to be laying around and those dastardly good looks. lmao!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:11 pm
Kiza-San
WOW, Nollij-San. You're a hard one to place.
Hnn, I'd say A Tales of Symphonia type of RPG, where you fit into the group that impersonated Collete.... (I haven't finished the game yet, as you can tell) But then Somehow Ended up with Llyod&Co. and Turned out to be the strongest player. the little guy wrapped around your leg is your scardey-cat friend of the forest who flees when you are in the most trouble, but is kindhearted deep down. (Kinda like Myoga the flea...?)

=O
Except for Myoga, I didn't recognize any of those references! =/

Khyntari, you're in what my friend calls a "harem anime" RPG, along with your schoolgirl friend there. You two are best friends that fight over the lead boy character but get along great at other times, especially when you are conspiring to defeat the older and more elegant lady who is also in love with the lead boy. In Japan you would be called "the mischievous pair" but not here in North America, as there are copyright laws.

Avzel

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:26 pm
-Cloud-Cole
I would put you into a RPG where you are a common person in an average village. Then later after some events and other stuff, you find that your the only person that can save the world, and of course some guy or two falls in love with you.
/P.S. You should put some clothes on. wink

Thanks for the awesome RP. those types of stories are easy to predict spoilers, but I like those types of stories the best.
/P.S. Sorry about that sweatdrop

Anyways, Nolij, you're an eensy bit easier to place. I'd say you're finally about to be married to the one you love, but some bad guy kills him for whatever reason and now you're an evil demon person that needs revenge, if it's the last thing you get.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff