Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
angel mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you going to partisapate?
yes
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
no
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:35 am
"Yes, Sin we met at a party." Koroko sighed. "How can you forget about me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:27 am
shut up and let keep moving :he stared down the hall: god what am i goimg to do with these people  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm
"ADELL YOU SHUT UP!!!" Koroko shouted. All of the sudden, a RED glow surrounded her. It lifted her up. Her wings began to change. Her hair grew down to her ankles then turned red. Soon after she turned red, she was a demon. "Heheheheheh..... twisted " Koroko laughed. She turned swiftly and looked at Adell and pointed a finger at him. "Retomotrium!!" She shouted. And the collar of Adell's coat started to burn. "After that flame is surrounding your body, you will be like me!! 100% PURE EVIL!!!! twisted twisted twisted " Koroko shouted. "Califalstract!" She shouted evily. "That will make the flame go faster, so you can't escape it." Koroko snickered. "BWAHAHAHA!!" She shouted. And she flew up and down the twisted hallways faster than ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 pm
:he took off his jacket and threw it at his friend he liked but never opened his mouth about it he then laughed: i just stopped it :shakes his head: i cant believe you would try to hurt me  

Hidden_Shadow2005

mysticlady1221

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:38 pm
Hi xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:12 pm
zaku and zin look at the two shocked and confused..."so you know her" asked zaku
"i have no idea" he stuttered as he hid behind zaku.  

dahaka 666

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:13 pm
Koroko laughed. "Here, Kitty, kitty!! twisted " Koroko called. She came up from behind him and picked him up with her red, pointy claws. She pointed at Zaku. "If you ever wanna see this cat alive, join my crew!!" Koroko said. "Canistrome!" She shouted. Then a bunch of fire demons appeared from diffrent places. "67 vs. 2. Join or don't join? Oh nevermind that. I'll transform him into a demon!!" She shouted. "Cortomiste!!" Then, Sin's fur caught on fire. "This flame will engulf him in 15 seconds and turn him into a demon, unless you do anything about it! Like joining us." Korko told them. "Cause I'm not the Koroko you know anymore, Adell!! I'm not the friendly, cute and shy person you knew anymore cause now I don't give a s**t about you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:32 pm
:he ran at Koroko tackling her to the ground once he had her pinned her kissed her lips softly: koroko i know your still in there so please come back to me i loved that little shy6 girl even though you were slightly anoying :he huged her tight:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:32 pm
zaku caught sin as the girl was talked and becasue he was part demon he put the fire out.
"man shes crazy" yelled sin "i must have met her at a party during my college days or something"
"sin your funny" laughed zaku  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 pm
"You back...away..from me...you........b*****d.." Koroko said. "Crew..attack them." she whispered. The demon crew looked at them. "Nahh..." The crew agreed then they disappeared. Koroko's hair shrank back and turned blue again. Her wings turned white and feathery. She was normal. A tear fell from her eye. "I'm sorry..guys." She whispered softly but clear. Then her head rolled to the side.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:29 am
:he continued to hug her tight as the demon ripped at his cloths and flesh he didnt care he loved her even if he never told her tears were shed at the demon ripped at him he didnt care if he died he want to stay with Koroko:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:54 am
A bright sapphire glow surrounded her. It lifted her up. She looked at the demons and blasted an energy ball at them. Then she dropped to the ground. "I put all my energy into those. I'm useless now. Just....leave me here to.......die." Koroko said softly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:18 am
:he stachedn her up: no im not leaving you here maybe you will learn more about me if you stick with me :he carried her threw the hall he smiled at her he might tell her some day how he really feals about her:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:28 pm
A blast of energy came out of nowhere and hit her heart. She fell out of Adell's arm and started squirming. Then when she calmed down, she stood up. "Wow. What happened?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 pm
:he looked at her alittle worried: i have no clue :his eyes shifted from side to side trying to find what might have happend:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff