Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:51 am
he went home as well at the end of the day he waited for a few hours then went to the place she said to meet her he waited near the door  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:04 am
she greeted him and got a table.: You are well-dressed,:She said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:10 am
he smiled at her and he pulled out her chair for her not sre what to say it was his first date in a long time after she sat and he pushed in ther chair he took his seat acrossed from her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:44 pm
Get me a Teriyaki Chiken and a small glass of wine,:she said. She smiled sweetly at him: So....what weapons do you have? I only have my flute.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
shakes his head as he smiles "i dont really use weapons i monipulate light and shadow that is what i do i mainly use something i call the shadow blade" he looked at her he hated bragging so he shut up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:56 pm
:she doesn't really mind if he brags, so she smiled.: That's neat. :when the food arrived she ate slowly instead of wolfing down her food like the person at the next table.:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:00 pm
he smiled as he sat ther picking at his shrimp he enjoyed watching her eat then looked to the people next to him and sighed in desgust then looking back at Kinta "wow this is kinda new Kento not next to you but i have this feeling he is near by"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:04 pm
:She shook her head: He is sleeping soundly at home. I made sure before i left. :Kento shifted from place to place quickly, watching their every movement.: They better not do anything bad during this date. :He whispered.:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:09 pm
shakes his head "i swear Kento is hear i have known him to long for me not to know he is here" he looked at her and smiled then finished his shrimp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:15 pm
He raised me. I should know. :Kinta waved her hand as if shooing the subject.:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:19 pm
shrugged sitting up straight he smiled at her "very true" he wanted to at least hold her hand but he was too nervous to do anything about it i know your here kento he thought but didnt do anything to show it up to Kinta  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:48 am
:Kento left.: So........I best be going now. :Kinta said: I had a nice time with you. :She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.: Night.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:47 pm
he smiled her "night" he started to head home he had the bigest grin on his face  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:50 pm
The next morning she headed for work at the high school.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:09 pm
he was already at the school when she got there he was continueing his rounds kinda having a bounce in his step  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff