Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Where are you from? City shout-out!
Anyone here from Northeast Ohio?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosmi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:13 pm
snapp04
ya i did too, 14 credit hours, its pretty tough going full time isn't it., actually i wonder if you might be in any of my classes. mwf- 10-11:30 spanish, 12:00-1:00 college algebra, 3:00-3:50 earth science.
Only 14, lucky you. I took 17 credit hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:40 pm
Viscount
Xx pengwyn xX
Viscount
Nah. I have Intro to Psych., Comp. Religion, Western Civ. I, US Nat. Government, and English 1120. Yeah, it hurts.
My friend takes intro to psych over there right now. I sat in a class once, that teacher is so much better than the psych teacher I have at the high school.
Do you happen to remember what teacher it was you sat in on?
Some older guy--50s maybe....I forgot his name.  

Pentile

Pentile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:41 pm
Cosmi
snapp04
ya i did too, 14 credit hours, its pretty tough going full time isn't it., actually i wonder if you might be in any of my classes. mwf- 10-11:30 spanish, 12:00-1:00 college algebra, 3:00-3:50 earth science.
Only 14, lucky you. I took 17 credit hours.
I'll be going there part time next year. (I'll be at my highschool for 2 classes) and I'll be taking 18 credit hours. I'll win on the self murder front. smile stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:34 am
Ouch. I'm pushing myself with just 16 credit hours.  

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Pentile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:50 pm
*Is going to die.* Plus I have to have A's in the college classes so I can graduate highschool with honors. *Is going to die twice.* stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:23 pm
I'm one of those people who just can't be challenged enough to pay attention. gonk  

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Pentile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:59 am
I'm a little different. I just never pay attention. Focusing issues. Hence why I'm going to die next year. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:58 am
I piss my dad off so much with how I do my schoolwork. I put off a 12 page essay last week until about 10pm the day before it was due, then rushed it. I got an almost-perfect on it. "Gonna fail myself, huh?!"  

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cosmi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:44 pm
Viscount
I piss my dad off so much with how I do my schoolwork. I put off a 12 page essay last week until about 10pm the day before it was due, then rushed it. I got an almost-perfect on it. "Gonna fail myself, huh?!"
I'm like that too. Hehe could be worse though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:21 pm
Viscount
My friend that's doing the PSEO thing wrote on of her essasy for english or psych about 2 weeks late. LoL.

But I do the same thing. I'll do it the night before...Speaking of which. I have an english essay due on Monday.  

Pentile

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:09 am
You still have a day. xp

I probably have work I need to get done, but my job naturally saps the will to do that. And I have two days left before I return to class.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:59 am
Viscount
You still have a day. xp

I probably have work I need to get done, but my job naturally saps the will to do that. And I have two days left before I return to class.
Haha. And that day disappeared because I didn't feel like writing it. I went out instead. whee  

Pentile

Syringe.exe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:52 am
Name: Lauren
Location (city): Warren/Cortland
Brief Description of self: Glasses. Weirdo. xd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:20 pm
Xx pengwyn xX
Viscount
You still have a day. xp

Haha. And that day disappeared because I didn't feel like writing it. I went out instead. whee

Good call.  

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Syringe.exe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:44 pm
Vanity Fare
Name: Gina
Location (city): Warren sad
Brief Description of self: Insane weirdo that laughs too much..

OMFG, all you shmeckzy ohioans. I feel like I'm being reunited with some long lost family members. heart gonk

Yeah, not much to do in Warren, is there. xd  
Where are you from? City shout-out!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces