Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  yes im clean.
  no just last night
  was i ever one?
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 am
"I will not hold back next time." She said. She turned away and went to go see Roy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:38 am
he was on his bed still crying  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:51 pm
She found Roy in his room crying. "Cheer up Birthday boy." She said softly. "I have 3 of them in my cave."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:14 pm
he just stared at the floor crying silrntly as he heard his friend behiund him "i know she just worried about me but could she just say something rather then just take it?"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:35 pm
She placed her hand on his shoulder. "I agree. She should have a reason." She said. "I can't believe she ruined the party for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:24 pm
he shrugged "the only thing i liked about it was you being there and well your present" he turned and gave her a hug sniffling with tears still running down his face  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 pm
She wiped his tears. She smiled as he hugged her. "Come with me." She said. She grasped his hand and took him to her cave. It had painted targets on the walls with fist and foot imprints. "You can train here." She said. She went to the back of the cave and pulled out another bow for him. This time it had metal pads with gems. "The gems with increase your aim,focus, and accuracy" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:14 am
he shruged as he pulled an arrow from aquiver he aready had straped to his back he felt naked without it and nocked the arrow and drew it back his arms quickly gave out as the bow colapsed on his arms injurying him the arro wricashade off the walls and hit three inches from him he looked at the arrow wide eyed  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:19 am
She handed him the bow she just pulled out. "use this." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:38 pm
he stood and took the bow and nocked a arow and dreww it back he fired a 50 yards and hit pulls eye he smiled even though it was easy at that distance  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:10 am
She smiled. "I created that bow myself," She took the bow and pointed it at a store with a bullseye on it. She shot and it hit. "I'm still a beginner at archery," She said. she gave him back the bow  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:58 am
he took the bow and aimed it at her arrow he shot and he split her arrow in half  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:17 am
She smiled. "You like it? It took me weeks to find the jewels and the metal scraps, which I had to melt with my body heat." She said. She showed him her hands, which had tiny bits of metal on her skin.
She frowned a little. "Still mad at Zelda? I was close to pulling out my dagger and killing her." She said She pulled out a very large trunck. She opened it revealing hundreds of bows made of metal, wood, and jewels. "I made all of these with my bare hands. I don't know why I made them, though. So you can have them." She said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:04 pm
he made an angery face nd looked at the dirt when he heard his sisters name he hated what she did  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:08 pm
"So...here." She said. She pushed the heavy box over to him  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items