Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:06 am
Curry eyed Spiros. "Wait are you- nevermind." She rubbed the back of her neck. "What am I thinking?" She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:13 am
:he sighed in releif of her stopping her question usually his eyes were a dead give away: so whos your freind  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:19 am
"Hes Kazuo." Curry shrugged. She couldnt put her finger on it but she knew there was something different about Spiros. "I cant figure it out but theres something different about you." She ran her fingers back through her hair. "Oh well, I guess I'm over reacting. I mean I cant judge you from our first meeting." She chuckled pating his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:27 am
:he jumped at her tuching him she would feel the teshen he was going threw a this moment in time: yeah your right :trying to sound like he was ok:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 am
Curry yawned rubbing the back of her head. "Look I think it'd be wise if we all stuck together. We do make a god team after all." She smirked. She felt that harsh tug on her heart causing her to fall to one knee. "Damn." She growled holdng her aching chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:44 am
:he quickly caught her and helped her back to her feet and held her up it was very rare for a nobody to have feeling exspecally sence nobodies dont have a heart: you ok?  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:47 am
"Damn my heart, hes still after it." Curry coughed. "I hate this." She sighed, placing a hand on Spiros's shoulder, to steady herself. "I guess my heart is still in his reach." She gave Spiros a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 am
:he sighed he placed his hand on her chest is hand slowly sunk into her chest he then slowly pulled out a black ooz: god he pushing it to far :he threw the ooz to the side and looked at Curry: that should help the darkness was spreading in your body  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:58 am
She gasped at his actions falling against him. "You're a- you're a-" Her eyes closed, she passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:00 am
:he held her up as he looked at her he shook her alittle: Curry wake up :he didnt want her to fear him but there was nothing to do to alter her memory:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:05 am
Shaking her head she didnt want Spiros to think she was weak. She dragged herself from the darkness of her mind. She stepped away from him. "I'm sorry." She laughed softly. 'Hes not, I cant over react.' She thought looking away from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:13 am
:he looked at her not sure what happend beside her passing out: are you ok? :he held out his hand: does your heart still hurt? :he stood there 'does she know':  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:15 am
"Its fine now." Curry chuckled ignoring the dull trobbing of her chest. "Thanks, lets go find a place to stay." She held her hand out for a handshake. "Friend?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 am
yeah :he turned and headed to a large building to that looked like it had many rooms: so is there anything on your mind you want to ask :he looked at Curry alittle worried:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:28 am
"Nothing that cant be learned in time." Curry replied, following himm her hand folded behind her back.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff