Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Into the Darkness- a Role Playing Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you work for?
  The Dark
  The Light
View Results

pianolight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:19 am
"Everyone is someone special. Do you get angry often?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:38 pm
Dea tilted her head in curiosity as she moved a little closer to the strangers. She noticed that instead of a normal pile of newspapers that normal people out of a home- what was the word, homeless?- used, the bed was something a normal human could afford. Dea stepped forward, and asked the first stranger; the young woman. "You aren't a Normal One, are you?"  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

pianolight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:20 pm
Q. hadn't felt her approaching. Making the man's bed had taken more of her light energy than she had realized. She turned to the woman and smiled. "Well, my dear, that all depends on what you would classify as normal. My name is Q. What is yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm
:he was still huddled in the corneras he listen to them talk:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 am
"... Dea." The nymph continued answering her other statement. "I guess you aren't a Normal One then. Normal ones are.... people that have no powers. Like the ones in the bar, or out on the street." Dea looked around, hoping to point out an example, but found none.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:39 pm
hey dont talk about me like im a peice of trash im normal :his eyes narrowed at Dea:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:43 am
Q. addressed Adell. "I think you've misunderstood our new friend here. What Dea is saying is that you are human, which is perfectly normal. We, however are something more then human. I am what some people would call an angel, and Dea is, I believe, a nymph."

Q. turned back to the woman with a quizzical look on her face. "What exactly brought you into the city? You are a far way from home. I sense the woods and the country side would be more welcoming to one like you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:38 pm
"I did live in the woods for a time. However, if you looked around, the Normal Ones have gradually destroyed the forests." Dea sighed as she heard the other stranger scream at her. "Do you need your ears cleaned out? I never said anything about you being a 'Piece of trash.'"

Dea took a breath as she continued. "As for being brought into the city.... I do not want to answer. My living quarters are not a concern of yours. However, you are true that I am far away from home."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:50 pm
:went qiiet as he was made to shut up even if it wasnt on purpose he went silent quickly:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:09 am
Q. frowned slightly, deep in thought. "It is a tragic thing what many human beings have done to the world around them, and to each other." She then gathered a small amount of air into her hands and fashioned a delicate flower, the likes of which do not exist on this planet. She handed it to the nymph, saying, "Please accept this as a token of friendship. I hope that whenever you feel home-sick it might provide some small comfort to you." Q. then leaned against the alley wall she had been standing in front of. It takes a great deal of energy for her to shine light into a dark and empty world.  

pianolight

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:56 pm
Dea accepted the flower willingly, even though it did not remind her of her home at all. She took the flower, fashioned a metal bracelet with a holder for the flower out of a nearby soda can, and placed it around her wrist. Dea turned to the angel, and sighing, emitted a light from her hands. "Payback for the flower," the nymph stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:51 pm
:he laid on his bed and listened to the two speak and reached behind his bed and pulled out 2 peices of metal formed into knife he began to play with them twirling them around his fingers:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:08 pm
Q. looked at the glow. It was strangely cold. "Thank you." She stretched her arms out and unfurled her wings, which up to that point had been hidden.

"Well, it has been a pleasure chatting, but I must be getting some rest. I will visit you again tomorrow, Adell. If either of you ever have need of me, I'm currently staying at E. 31st Street, Apt. 23 B. Good night." With those last two words, Q. flew up to greet the sky and begin her journey home. She had barely crested the alley wall when a searing pain ran through her left arm, startling her, and bringing her crashing back down to the ground a few feet from Adell's bed. She moaned and looked over at her arm. A bullet. Human kind can be so cruel. With that last thought she rolled over and lost consciousness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:01 pm
:he ran over to Q. and picked her up in a cradle and carried her to his bed and laid her down he quickly scaled up the wall ninja like he was pissed no one hurts his friends and get away with it as he reached the roof and he pulled a strate blade Katana he started to run across the roofs jumping from one to another he spotted the guy from the roof bringing the katana down on his head slicing him in half then scaleed quickly up the wall agian and went back to q covered in the mans blood: you ok?  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:31 pm
Q. looked at him weakly and then breathed her last. The wound, itself, would not have been mortal. Yet, the poison of hatred that was attached to the bullet spread quickly in her veins and destroyed all in its path.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff