Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
what is your views about the war in iraq Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think
  fair
  unfair
View Results

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:29 pm
Actually it was you who stated that they were torn apart and still in poor condition. I just used the word destroyed. And so who tore their country apart and occupied it and then left them where they are now?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:49 pm
In my opinion torn apart and destroyed are different. I would say that Hitler begin the "tearing apart" process, then Germany was occupied and split up by the Allies. Im not sure what you mean by "where they are now", because their situation now is different to their situation directly after WWII, or even after the wall came done  

Iconised Ghost

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:17 pm
Yes but the country is still in a bad state. They are behind most of the rest of Europe. Though West Germany has gotten better, East Germany does still have problems that remain from the occupation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:07 pm
I wouldnt say that they are behind the rest of Europe. All countries in europe have their good points and bad points, and Germany is the same. Easy Germany does have problems and stigma which remains from the occupation but its improving 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 pm
It definately had gotten better since the EU formed. I think its funny that we had a discussion about Hitler. He was a genius, insane and evil but a genius none the less.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:23 am
I dont like it because they are like that bush and steven harper are grouping togher stupid steven harper justwants to be an american!thatssad that all those people are dieing but bushcalls the people in iraq TERRORISTS well he should look at what hes doing first! crying crying this is a stupid mission sad they will kill their own troops also because of couse everyone would defend themselves and i wonder if youthinkbushedcared about thewhole village that got SLAUGHTERED and sudam busame wasnt even there think of all those inoccent people! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

rouellette

rouellette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:27 am
I dont like hitler cause i read a book about the holocasts I wascrying thorgh the whole book! if hitler didnt rule germany would probly not have had WW2 and its all the persons fault who voted for hitler cause hewonby1 vote sad but if he had not won WW2 wouldnt happen but i always cry when ithink about all the people he killed! It says about 20,000  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:53 am
rouellette
I dont like hitler cause i read a book about the holocasts I wascrying thorgh the whole book! if hitler didnt rule germany would probly not have had WW2 and its all the persons fault who voted for hitler cause hewonby1 vote sad but if he had not won WW2 wouldnt happen but i always cry when ithink about all the people he killed! It says about 20,000
Please don´t double post it´s againts the rules

And about 72 million people died in WW2 counting all sides...

Also hitler is not the worst killer of them all..

Hitler killed somewhere between 11 and 14 million people, including about 6 million Jews.

No one really knows how many people Stalin killed but it´s estimated that in the ranged from a low of 3 million to as high as 60 million people where killed in Stalins reign.

Mao Zedong also killed a shitload of people around 77 million of them, it ´s said....

So Hitler is not the worst cat in the crazy bunch...  

Thanatos Phoenix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:52 am
Hitler and the Nazis never won a majority vote dammit stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:37 pm
Not only did Stalin kill all those people. They were his own citizens and he starved them to death. It is why many of the Ukranians joined the SS when they came through the Ukraine. And Hitler would never have come to power if the Allies had not screwed Germany over so badly after WWI.  

Toshiro_Li

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:27 am
Lancer125
Not only did Stalin kill all those people. They were his own citizens and he starved them to death. It is why many of the Ukranians joined the SS when they came through the Ukraine. And Hitler would never have come to power if the Allies had not screwed Germany over so badly after WWI.
Mao also killed his own people...

And you right if the Allies hadn´t made Germany sign the stupid Treaty of Versailles, WW2 probably wouldn´t have happend...

So if anyone wants to blame someone for WW2 blame the Allies nations...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:55 pm
having said that, Hitler also wouldnt have come to power if there wasnt a loop hole in the old german system that meant he could make himself dictator  

Iconised Ghost

xxxxxJohnxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:04 pm
I hate the Iraq war, but now the U.S is trapped because we've started something that we're not going to be able to get out of.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Yes but there are loopholes in our system too. You just need to know where to look. And yes Mao did kill many of his people.  

Toshiro_Li

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:40 pm
yeah but that doesnt make any difference 0_o my point still stands  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items