Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
::School Musical Audition RP:: (VERY FUN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RP idea?
  Heck Yes!
  Heck Nooooo!
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:59 pm
Mirra ran into a side door, her face flustered. "Sorr- Sorry I'm late," Mirra coughed out as she slipped her jeans off to reveal shorts and purple high-knee socks. She caught her breath before she ran over to Mrs. Winthrop with a pass. She put it on the table in front of the woman, and then ran back to her bag to place her dancing shoes onto her feet. When she was done, Mirra ran backstage to warm up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:18 pm
she walked past every one and made her way to center stage "I'll be singing the song think of me from the play the phantom of the opra and doing a dance of my own interpratation"she stood up straighter and started to sing "Think of me, think of me fondly when we've said good bye..."  

Frank_36912

Hope_Zabimaru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:01 pm
"she copied off me!" stares with wrath in my eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:00 pm
when she finished both singing and dancing she jumped off the stage and made her way over to Abi
"Sorry about that. I was planing Phantom of the Opra for weeks. since last year actually. how was I supposed to know you chose the same play?"  

Frank_36912

Hope_Zabimaru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 pm
"I've been singing that song since I could talk. I've sung it every year since I audutioned for Peter Pan in kindergarden." stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:56 pm
"then why isn't THAT what you sang for this?" she challenged  

Frank_36912

Hope_Zabimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:18 pm
"I WAS, until SHE did before me." stare "I guess I'll just sing something else..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:49 pm
"Abbi you already sang"  

Frank_36912

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm
Mirra sat on the floor, watching the two girls fight over songs and 'The Phantom of the Opera.' She got up, and calmly walked to the stage. She brought down the microphone a little and talked into it confidently. "I will be singing 'All Around Me' By Flyleaf today. Umm..." Mirra took a deep breath as the music started up. "My hands are reaching for you, My arms are outstretched towards you,I feel you on my fingertips..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:17 pm
"I was warming up. Just to make sure I don't stress my vocal chords to the point where I can't think anymore." stare  

Hope_Zabimaru

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:19 pm
"yeah well I think the teacher counted that Abbi. Sorry"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:33 pm
"....I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing, Holding on to what I'm feeling, Savoring this heart that's healed. " Mirra took a breath, bowed, stated a quiet "Thank you for your time," and walked backstage to where her bag was. She then took a water bottle and a packet of instant drink mix out of the bag, and proceeded to mix the two together. When that was done, Mirra took a swig of the newly flavored liquid.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hope_Zabimaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm
sighs and looks away. "I guess that'll have to do then..." stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:40 pm
Mirra gulped down the last of her drink, jumped up from the floor, and walked over to the garbage can. As she was walking back, she heard her cell phone ringing. Mirra ran over to her bag, and answered the phone. "Hello?..... I'm good..... Yes...... I did pretty good....... Sure....... Okay, Bye Mom." Mirra stuck the phone back into her bag, sat down, and sighed.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hope_Zabimaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:21 pm
"Something wrong?" smiles nicely.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items