Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 am
Kire stood atop a building that was a great distance from the commotion that was issuing with the police, large helmeted creature, and interesting members of this team of chaos. The world looked black and white for Kire, although it is a bit strange that sight is possible for someone with no eyes.

"This is all interesting. Those bothersome Agents of Order are in for some trouble. I will have to see how events play out before I join in the great chaos that is approaching ever closer."

As Kire said this, his grotesque, clawed hand trembled.
"I must go cause some destruction to satisfy my uncontrollable urges"
With those words, the pointed black tentacles from his back formed into large wings, which lifted Kire into the air and onto another path of destruction.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:39 am
As soon as Elcia envisioned the room, they all found themselves there. Ashoc sat down on the ground weakly, having put a little too much extra effort into that teleportation. "Ok, here we are."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 am
Nerius found himself in the densely wooded area surrounding the elf's home. He sniffed, instantly feeling the water in the plants around him. The trees seemed to feed him, give him strength, and his mind sparked with anticipation.

Looking above him, he saw the most elaborate and impressive network of vines, ropes, and... houses atop the trees. He marveled at the magnificent craftsmanship and nodded upward. "It seems they know we're here," he said in a low voice. "Perhaps we should've sent a boarding party?" He glanced over at the elf, hoping she knew what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 am
he could feel the gravity of his armor and could only look at the ground. he felt more defeated then ever before, he risked death against the most powerful being he had ever seen to keep her safe, he escaped the jaws of death to see her. and all of it to be shattered in an instant, he felt his armor was now just a tomb for his heart. his left arm became black and took a new form.

(Elci said it was a tree top home so thats why I made this razz )
as soon they teleported he fell right through the floor and outside hitting the ground flat on his stomach and face, he laid still and didn't want to move anymore  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am
Ashoc looked through the hole down at Hedron. "Hedron! Are you ok! Oh gosh!" Without thinking she jumped through the hole, landing beside Hedron with a thud, landing awkwardly but without breaking anything. She then hugged Hedron tightly, ignoring his arm. "Please, please be ok. I can't do relationships, Hedron. I like you. I really do. Maybe more than a friend. I don't know, I'm just confused right now. But in all the relationships I've been in, it sucked. People died, lots of people, none of which should have. I don't want that to happen. I can't. Please please be ok. I'm so sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 am
((I don't know about you guys but when I think of wood land elves I figure their homes would have the atmosphere of ancient Japanese houses ^^ ))

Elcia pulled a cushion from the stacked up tables in a corner of the room for Ashoc before running to her balcony to take stock of the situation. Herdon had gone right trough the floor and seemed injured or otherwise afraid to move and Nerius had for some reason materialized at the foot of a tree.

Some of her neighbors who where out where tying to figure out what was going on. She greeted them and proceeded to spew a long explanation in the beautiful language. Her excuse seemed to satisfy the present crowd of spectators but she new how fast the news would travel.

She ran around the rap-around porch and slid down a zipline to where Nerius was standing. "Go inside but be as casual as possible" She whispered handing him the rope handle.

Then she went to see how Hedron was doing.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc looked through the hole down at Hedron. "Hedron! Are you ok! Oh gosh!" Without thinking she jumped through the hole, landing beside Hedron with a thud, landing awkwardly but without breaking anything. She then hugged Hedron tightly, ignoring his arm. "Please, please be ok. I can't do relationships, Hedron. I like you. I really do. Maybe more than a friend. I don't know, I'm just confused right now. But in all the relationships I've been in, it sucked. People died, lots of people, none of which should have. I don't want that to happen. I can't. Please please be ok. I'm so sorry."

he just wanted to pretend he was dead. he ignores her and gets up and his left arm touched her and her mind was filled with horrible images of people he knew that were killed by a single being covered in armor as well. and his mother screaming his name frantically, Other images showed Zenaku pierces his side with his fist and giving words saying that there was no hope for Hedron. Hedron got up and walked over to the tree and just sat next to it alone. he gave a low whimper only he could hear  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 am
Roland stood off to the side, arms folded across his chest. So much was happening so fast...  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 am
Nerius nodded appreciatively to the elf, grabbing the rope and sliding smoothly to the top. Once there, he slid into the indicated building, wanted to avoid any further contact with the elves if possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 am
(( awe poor Rol we've been on a role XD))

They will have it hard she thought as she observed the relationship between the two but somehow she knew their feelings for each other where deep. She shook her head sadly but ever so slightly.

"Come friend," She told Hedron quietly. "I will arrange to get you inside. You are my guest and shall not be a bad host and let you stay out here."
She glanced over her shoulder but decided she did not care about prying eyes.

She let out a sigh and the greenery around them began to almost glow.
Slowly vines appeared gently surrounding Herdon, Ashoc and herself. They thickened as they lifted the three up into the air and through the hole in the floor. Once they where inside the vines twined around each other and across the floor supports buffering against a repeated fall

Elcia sank to the floor when she was done. "I'll still have to replace those floor boards so watch your step." She managed before passing out.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:17 am
Ashoc looked after him with exasperation. She didn't know what to do. "I cried when I thought you'd died," was all she managed, then turned around and as the vines circled them, she looked away and refused to look at anybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 am
((It's ok, it's not like it's never happened before xd ))

Roland followed everyone inside. He had become a bit of a tag along at this point, for he wasn't contributing much to the current situation. He was lost in thought, as usual.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 am
Elcia
(( awe poor Rol we've been on a role XD))

They will have it hard she thought as she observed the relationship between the two but somehow she knew their feelings for each other where deep. She shook her head sadly but ever so slightly.

"Come friend," She told Hedron quietly. "I will arrange to get you inside. You are my guest and shall not be a bad host and let you stay out here."
She glanced over her shoulder but decided she did not care about prying eyes.

She let out a sigh and the greenery around them began to almost glow.
Slowly vines appeared gently surrounding Herdon, Ashoc and herself. They thickened as they lifted the three up into the air and through the whole in the floor. Once they where inside the vines twined around each other and across the floor supports buffering against a repeated fall

Elcia sank to the floor when she was done. "I'll still have to replace those floor boards so watch your set." She managed before passing out.

he lowered his head at what Ashoc said. He wishes he could talk and tell her how much he cared about her. he stayed at the first floor seeing as he would fall through again if he went any higher. his weight was probably one of his biggest hindrances. he thought about shedding his armor but he didn't want to be seen. He had never wanted to be seen. he laid back on the floor and closed his eyes and soon he drifted to sleep

Old Man: he had appeared beside Ashoc "I wouldn't worry too much about him Ashoc. he is a tough one in heart. He just needs time"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 am
As Kire was flying away, he felt a faint burst of energy as the agents of chaos teleported to a location his senses could not detect.

"All this is interesting," he said as he grimaced with pain from his demented arm.
The small skull on his coat glowed as it opened a black tunnel, which he flew into only to appear in a large city.

"Time to appease this urge" He landed in the street as two cars crashed into him. The cars were smashed, but Kire was unscratched. He drove his clawed arm into the ground and a black liquid poured out. The liquid slowly spread into a black, magic spell seal. Kire had released the demented creature that resided in him.

User ImageThis is what his demented creature form looks like.

(I keeping my distance until a time seems good to come in. I'm also not quite sure whether to help you guys or not. I also don't want to come in on you guys if you have something particularly planned.)  

Kire Kaysan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 am
"Everyone needs bloody time. Bloody time will fix bloody everything. Except it doesn't always. Emotions mess up everything. Gosh darn it," she said bitterly. No one had heard her speak so bitterly or angrily, but she didn't care. This was just how much she hated relationships, nothing ever went right. She went up to a window and sat looking out at the forest, trying to not think.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games