Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:10 am
Whispy suddenly appears in a flashy thing with alot of color and screams in delight...."Ooooooih!" *claps* What did i miss?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:39 pm
After feeling the slight tap of her opponent ricocheting off the back of her head and thrusting himself into the air, Slim whipped her gaze upward and managed to catch a glance at the rodent as he began spiralling downwards. She brought up her arms, bracing for an impact. When the seconds passed and nothing came, she lowered her limbs to see a thin wall of red gel arching over her head, a squirrel rebounding off its surface as if it were a trampoline. She had to give more credit to Blop's intelligence.

Meanwhile, the spikes liquified upon impact, reaching out like hands towards the opponents in the hope that it might envelope and suffocate them.  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 pm

((Sorry I was away, I was given Moderating responsibilities in an RP guild and the work was piling up and I lost track of this thread. If someone would give a small little sudo-synapisis I would happily jump in))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:30 pm
((Well, I summoned Blop and it seeped into the earth around Skrat and I so it can lash out in a surprising fashion, and Thally's been powering up. That's about it.))  

Slim95
Crew

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:01 am
He smiled calmly, looking at Thaliat with a deep, penetrating glare. "I'm afraid you do not know my nature as well as you would like. I'm only fighting to protect that which I have created from those who would try and take it from me. In your case, I have to weigh if it would be crueler to kill you, take your soul, or allow you to wallow in your own anger, hatred and misery." He looked straight at Thaliat, his deep blue eyes not flinching from her's. He twirled his saber in his hand like a toy, stopping the blade just millimeters from the ground, which, though the blade never touched it, split. "Though, if it's a good fight you want, who am I to turn you down. I never could say no to a pretty women. I'll offer you one last chance. Attack me now, or I shall be on my merry way. I have a schedule to keep."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Undakai continued walking up the stairs, not really too concerned about how long it took him. He knew himself better then anyone else could, and he knew just how powerful even half of himself was. He had made one overestimation of his power earlier, or perhaps it was a slight underestimation of hers? Possibly, though it really didn't matter. He had hardly shown a fraction of what half of himself could do, and if he hadn't already dealt with the problem in one manner or the other by the time he arrived, it would be over in a flash afterwards. "Though, I don't like the idea of just letting her live...I really do need to find away to nullify that portion of me. ******** angels."

He turned his head slightly as he passed the door leading to the 43rd floor. "Hmm? What's this?" He said, feeling a slightly familiar presence coming from somewhere close. "Hmmm...It would only take a moment..." He shrugged, continueing up the stairs. "I can deal with her later."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:02 am
"You speak of protecting what you created. But you did not create those spirits, you stole them." Thaliat felt her anger flare up. "You stole innocent spirits. I only fight you because you stole from me! You can have the rest of this abomination if you must, but I want the spirits you stole from me. And since you will not give them back, I shall take them from you by force!"

Thaliat pointed an accusing finger at Undakai, intending to make a final remark. In her anger, she had forgotten she was still drawing spirits into her reserves. She had also forgotten the unusual energy dancing about her finger tips.

A bright blue pulse of light burst forth from Thaliat's finger tip with a crackle as it charged toward Undakai. Thaliat, who's feet were still a foot above the floor, was thrown back from the force of the energy she launched. She hit the far wall with a thud and a strangled cry of surprised. She fell to the floor in a heap, dazed for a moment.

"Uhg...that hurt. What the hell just happened." Thaliat shook her head to clear it, standing slowly. She raised her fingers to her face once more and saw the blue light playing among her finger tips. "What did I just do?"

Thaliat turned towards Undakai, suddenly realizing that it no longer mattered that she was just going to snatch her parents' spirits back, in fact she already had though she did not realize it just yet. She had unwittingly launched an attack.

Aw, crap. He's stronger than me. And I just unleashed...what did I unleash? Well, whatever it was, he's not going to take it well. Talk about shooting myself in the foot. Thaliat glanced at her locket, vaguely aware she was still drawing spirits into it. She thought briefly about severing the draw, then decided against it. I will need all the power I can access if I want to survive this. And if I live, it will just mean I will be able to free that many more spirits when this is over. If it gets to hard to control, I'll just cut and run.

Thaliat had no idea how much power was available to her, or how to use what she already had, but she was determined to stand her ground now that she had fired the first real volley. She really didn't have a choice, she still didn't know how to get out of this place with the spirit wall surrounding the building. She needed to find a way to make Undakai drop the barrier. So she knew she must fight, despite the less than favorable odds.

"I guess this means the fight is on."  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:54 pm
Skrat flew into the air, flipping backwards hoping to softly land on the ground below him. He didn't expect that...that whatever-it-was to react as a self defense for his enemy. He looked down to see his friends rebounding from the counter attack the strange jelly-like creature tried to create.
He landed on the ground with a slight thud and crouched down. He wondered what kind of self defense the jelly creature called "Blop" would try to create if he attacked her straight on. He needed to create some sort of diversion. He did want to try something first though. He smirked.
Skrat bent down to all fours and rushed toward Slim at a blazing speed. He zigzagged his way toward her, trying to somehow confuse her. He got to the point where he was only a few feet away from touching her when he jumped to her left, rebounded off the pavement, and ducked his chin into his chest hoping for a side impact.

Meanwhile, his squirrels fell back and conjugated to form a horizontal line toward Slim. They made sure they were out of Blop's attack range.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:15 pm
Slim took a deep breath reaching her mind out to the creature writhing beneath her feet. Time seemed to slow, then freeze as all her focus poured into the immeasurably fast speed of their thoughts.

Blop's were of a primal nature, nothing but vague emotions and the occasional snatch at something more complex.

"What's wrong?" the henchwoman queried.

Worried.

Time flowed back into the world around, and only at that moment did she catch a glance of the creature rocketing towards her side. It was too late for her to move. She braced herself.

Skrat smashed into her with what seemed like the force of a cannonball. Cracks sprung up in her chestplate from the point of impact, crawling all along her torso. Two of her ribs broke and curled into her slightly, and all the wind was squeezed from her lungs. As both fighters flew backwards, she prepared herself for the crash of decent. But instead, it was as if she fell onto an immense water bed. Typically, water beds don't lash upwards and envelope you, though...

Slim glanced around through the red haze of the gel, searching for her opponent, and found him suspended in the ooze. Blop was pressing in on him, creating immense pressure on his body.  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:13 pm
As he walked away from the field, very satisfied with himself, Tsuji found that he was trying to push through more and more advancing troops, squirrels and souls. Not wanting to cause any unnecessary disruptions at this point, he tried to wiggle through the ever increasing mob, but to no avail. He soon found himself back where he started, right in front of the Undacorp HQs. Frustrated, he sat cross-legged and begin drawing a map in the dirt, "So, I started here and went this way... then I turned... then I went..."

Frustrated at being where he was Tsuji surveyed the field. As looked about he saw a lot of pitiful struggles... Only two of any real note. There was a chillingly cold spot in the building with two energy sources (one remarkably strong, the other fading fast) and a struggle on the field itself. He looked at the cold spot again, "The other's got mad at me the last time I got involved in a problem down here... Damn soulbearers."

He stood up, pulled a cane from his coat, and started pushing combatants out of his way in another attempt to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 am
The blue light crackled and fizzled as it neared Undakai, who swiped batted the weakened energy away with a gloved hand. The energy exploded against the hallway behind him, causing part of the wall and ceiling to break and cave in.

"You mistake my words." He said, calmly, as if he had just swatted a nat that had slightly bothered him, though he knew that, in his current state, that blast was far more destructive then he let out. "I'm not talking about the souls...your right, I did not create those. I am talking about everything around you...my world, my work. My entire cooperation. THAT is what I have created, and semantics aside, that is a fact."

He began a slow walk towards Thaliat, twirling the saber at his side, somewhat absentmindedly. "Yes, it appears the fight is on, especially now that you destroyed the route behind me. It's ironic, though, isn't it? That this very barrier is your biggest obstacle, and yet, it's also your biggest friend right now." He laughed a little bit. "I'm mildly impressed at how well you've faired against me so far. Skrat would be proud wouldn't he? Though...Skrat is inconsequential, isn't he? No, your parents would be proud, wouldn't they?" In a flash, he was suddenly upon Thaliat, his saber pushing up her cheek. His expression returned cold and extremely serious once more. "Would they be proud, though, of you throwing away your life?"

With a quick movement of his arm, he took a swipe at Thaliat, attempting to strike her across her chest.  

Undakai
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:22 am
"Awww, now what the hell happened?!" Tsuji had felt a ripple coming from the Undacorp bulding, "Is she trying to get herself killed?!"

He whipped around bringing his cane up so that the brightly glowing tip was aimed at the cold spot in the building, "Damn it all."

He braced used his off hand to brace his left arm and spread his legs apart just before releasing the concentrated energy to fly at the building, the shot causing him slide backwards across the field, combatants falling around them as his shot drained their energy, "Well, she started it, perhaps this will give her just enough time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:02 pm
A sudden explosion caused the entire building to shake, causing his slash to just barely miss Thaliat. He recovered his balance quickly, not allowing an opportunity for Thaliat to come back with a counter attack, just barely noticing a large blast of energy hitting Thaliat from through the wall behind her, expanding all the way around her and then seeming to absorb itself into her. "Aww, that's so unfair." He said jokingly, although he was not smiling. "Seems someone outside is watching over you."

He flexed his hand, a light blue ball of energy forming in his hand, crackling wildly. Visible waves of energy seemed to be pouring from his entire body into his hand.

Less noticeable was the spectator, who was standing in the shadows, unseen and unheard and unnoticed.  

Undakai
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:50 pm
I feel...strong...really really strong! Where did that come from? Thaliat blinked in surprise as she regained her balance. She rubbed her cheek where Undakai's blade had been only a moment earlier.

Drawing her hand away, Thaliat noted a smear of blood. She clucked her tongue in a disapproving fashion. "Well, maybe someone is watching over me because they didn't like the game you play." Thaliat wiped her hand on her pants, her other hand tightening around the hilt of her sword.

"I do not want that which you have created. This place...you can have it. Keep it. It is tainted and of no value to me." She straightened and fixed a steely glare at Undakai. Her anger was beginning to bubble again. "But know this...I am not throwing my life away fighting for those you have stolen. And I have no intention of giving some monstrosity like you the satisfaction of my death."

Sheesh, Thaliat! How wise is it to taunt a demon stronger than any I've ever faced? I must be crazy.

Thaliat began focusing her energy into her sword, assuming a defensive position. She saw an attack forming, and she was not sure it was energy she wanted to try to absorb, but Thaliat refused to back down. "Guess now you're going to show me what you've got." Thaliat chuckled, despite her situation. "Go for it. Then I will repay you for this little scratch."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:43 pm
(OOC: May I be allowed to join this RP?)  

triox

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 pm
(Anyone is allowed to join, you just have to RP your way in)  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff