Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:12 pm
The Spirit Falcon is there for what purpose?
As to the gear, I am well aware of that fact. However, it was just gathering dust, and I felt the desire to use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:42 pm
to break up the pure black theme
and i can understand that, in all honesty i couldn't think of anything better  

PendragonX9

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 pm
I would want something more detailed and nice on the chest area. Right now it's really, really plain. Perhaps the dog tags or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 pm
I do like yours (especially the wolf smile ) but what's with the guitar? if doesn't seem to fit with the rest of your avi

btw, what's the wolf called? i'd like to add it to my wishlist  

Black Cat Hamlet

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 pm
Your hair is the saving grace of your jacket, which I don't quite like (because it feels square and oddly-unnatural) Otherwise it's a good avi.

And c'mon... Guitar? Cowboy? ...really...? emo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 am
Classic Cowboy western going on Linny, I have to say I do like seeing you in it. With all that leather and metal. xd

Rate THIS one too please. For zOMG.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And some of my friends too Please. ^_^

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 am
I really like it! if you could change the hair color to blue as well, that would be great! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:26 pm
so you've got the whole rocker thing going and thats cool but then why are you holding a shuriken and whats with the dragon?  

PendragonX9

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 pm
PendragonX9
so you've got the whole rocker thing going and thats cool but then why are you holding a shuriken and whats with the dragon?

I never really planned the whole rocker thing really... it just fell into place I guess smile I'm actually trying to get a black wolf to either go with this or a completely diffrent avi (if this is spamming then sorry)

btw, i'll let someone else critique PendragonX9 razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:53 pm
Okay so I'm critiquing Pendragon? Mmkay then...I personally like it. And I think the spirit falcon works, too wink  

invisible-weirdo

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:40 pm
maybe you should move the imp away from your body... I can see there's a red thing on it and the imp's blocking it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 am
The jacket is just a smidge off from the colours of the other things. That's the only thing that is irking me. I don't know what's up with the dragon, but I don't know what's up with people biting bat heads on-stage either. XD  

Sentama Lin

Phaeton

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:53 am
Oooh, Sexy. um... maybe a change of boots is in order. Those ones look sort of strange. They have a fat shirt, why don't they have a muscle suit?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 pm
I like it ^.^ Though I think the Phoenix Circlet is a tad bit out of place, but it's nothing too big.

*back to homework*

invisible-weirdo

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:19 pm
i like except that the purple of the blade stands out from the black of your avi  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games