Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Same here xD
That is why I am forever questing for the wind blanket thingy but never had the exact chance to buy one due to loving my gold too much xD
Not to mention the demona xD
Those two are my next pricey items after the dp and norisu >.<

I'm saving up dec letters for the purpose of selling them later just like what i did with my oculuses mrgreen
I think the frostbite blade would be a pretty good selling item for future profits.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:45 pm
In love with all of you.....

I have 2 frostbites and 1 dec 07 letter ^^
alright....i made up my mind...to buy a cloud at 48k or less ! *heart breaks*

Till the very end....

kailiax

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:47 pm

*heart totally breaks into a million pieces....I just bought it for 48k....

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It'd be an item worth buying so no worries blaugh

And to make up for the gold losses, display the cloud in every single avvy change you do xD
See? Like what I'm doing with my hard-earned dp and norisu xDDD
Though I'm going to be ditching them for a while sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:50 pm

how do you like my look now....^^

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:51 pm
kailiax

*heart totally breaks into a million pieces....I just bought it for 48k....

Till the very end....

You already bought it, huh? blaugh
Well, you beat Symphony to it. Lol xD

Have fun equipping the item. You deserve it ^O^
Gold can be gathered again! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:54 pm

I am never going to look at cloud's price....for if i see it cheaper than 48k I will kill myself.....x.x"
Next to buy....Gift of the Gods or Celebrity Date or winter rose or ORLY? Hat or aquatica? I need advise from you master xD

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:54 pm
kailiax

how do you like my look now....^^

Till the very end....

Lol xD
I'm like one step behind of your previous post due to the slow lagging pc of mine xD
Your avvy looks great! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:56 pm

lol it is ok...just dont go to d/c!!!!!
And erms...my avvy is not updated with cloud from FFVIII!!!!

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:01 pm
kailiax

I am never going to look at cloud's price....for if i see it cheaper than 48k I will kill myself.....x.x"
Next to buy....Gift of the Gods or Celebrity Date or winter rose or ORLY? Hat or aquatica? I need advise from you master xD

Till the very end....

Only buy the aquatica if you're yearning for an aquatic based avvy. Or if you're in dire need of fishies to decorate your look xD

As for the the winter rose, the item for me, does not do anything much except show your affection of roses xD I'm not really a fan of that mc so yeahhh... sweatdrop

Gift of Gods is a great choice to go after. It has various poses which can be used a whole lot of times. The cerberus, the staff, the head band thingy ... it's my personal favourite xD

CD ... not unless you want an ordinary looking avvy xP Only buy it when you feel like you needed a companion for your avvy xP

ORLY hat ... my fave! xD From a hat, it can be a sling bag. And there's the punches as well xD

Hey hey... am I making a review or something? sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:03 pm

lol actually i am in love with all of those items....therefore I ask you for advise ^^
I love the review you wrote heart
I will get gift of gods next~~~then....i dont know =-="

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:04 pm
kailiax

lol it is ok...just dont go to d/c!!!!!
And erms...my avvy is not updated with cloud from FFVIII!!!!

Till the very end....

I keep having to quote your posts to reply xD
Darn... I really need to upgrade this pc rofl

I was thinking of going dc anyways xP
It's way night here xD Almost morning O_O

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:07 pm

lol you cannot d/c...no one loves to go to d/c....d/c = detention camp...I don't think a duckie would want to go there.....

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:07 pm
kailiax

lol actually i am in love with all of those items....therefore I ask you for advise ^^
I love the review you wrote heart
I will get gift of gods next~~~then....i dont know =-="

Till the very end....

Still here blaugh
Gift of the Goddess? Just to make it a pair. Lol xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:08 pm

I have gift of goddess ^^ I eyed for gift of gods...because of the the hammer xD
Edit: No!!! duckie dont go away....good night koro...I will be a good boy and sleep rofl

Till the very end....

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games