Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:44 am
User ImageFeed us
thanks for the warning Spiral, we both have the same chairs so i think im gonna buy the chair that you mentioned, i hope you feel better soon ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:21 pm
User ImageFeed us
B U M P
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:53 am

Good grief Spiral! eek Are you feeling better now? That must have been crazy! I'm sorry to hear it sad

Being on the computer for hours makes my neck ache...because I lean forward too much. My chiropractor said I'd have a hunchback when I was 70 if I didn't get better posture, so he had me get some crazy looking chair, has a big arch in the back so you kinda have to lean back to make it comfortable... really helps with my neck.

Hope you can find something to never make that happen again that sounds aweful!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 am
Oh, ^ Bump #23 ^  

CheevaWoW

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:53 pm
User ImageFeed us
Just checking on you ^^,
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 am
Arrrgh I've been getting Gaia withdrawals, miss you all loads.

I really appreciate your posts heart

I got my left arm in a type of sling, it's actually a camoflage scarf tied round my neck rofl . The doctor thought it was a good idea, since it reminds me to stop using my left hand/arm/shoulder. I've been given strict instructions to rest for at least a week to see improvements. Trying to dress my son with one hand is fun! It's SO frustrating NO zOMG for me for a long time. I haven't received my new chair yet, but should do soon can't wait. I've got my keyboard on my lap at the moment and touch typing has gone out the window! (wonders to self if that is just an english expression?).

This is my 1st time back on the PC since Friday so I'm going to log off in a momemt and may log back on tonight, so hope to update my thread a little, reply to messages here properly and take a look at my fish make sure they haven't kicked the bucket.
eek  

SpiralRabbit

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 am
hmmm reading your warning, it got me to think twice actually.

I used to have my chair that can be adjusted but since my brother broke it (he broke it in half! scream ) I haven't shopped of fixed it (if it can still be fixed) Right now I'm using a monoblock type of chair which is very uncomfy. and its not doing my posture anygood.
i'll get time to having my chair fixed or replaced tomorrow.
* >__< i think i'm feeling some back pain now gonk

oh and congrats on having the dark halo biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am
User ImageFeed us
i hope you feel better soon ^^
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:21 am
User Image

Goodluck Spiral!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:22 pm
anjhae_xorldane
goodLuck to you!~ heart

hope you'll vote me in the avatar arena~ mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Do you have any idea when the contest finishes, I thought it was only for a week but it seems to much longer!? I'm getting an average of 3.6 at the moment which is better than expected. xp

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:12 pm
Adie05
hmmm reading your warning, it got me to think twice actually.

I used to have my chair that can be adjusted but since my brother broke it (he broke it in half! scream ) I haven't shopped of fixed it (if it can still be fixed) Right now I'm using a monoblock type of chair which is very uncomfy. and its not doing my posture anygood.
i'll get time to having my chair fixed or replaced tomorrow.
* >__< i think i'm feeling some back pain now gonk

oh and congrats on having the dark halo biggrin

thanks for the congrats for my dark halo, I can't wait to wear all my Item Quest items. There are 3 reasons I'm not wearing them now:

1. I'm in the Avi Arena so keeping my clothes the same as my entry for now.
2. Have way to much to catch up on with Gaia and can only be on the PC for short bursts at the moment because of my shoulder/arm/hand.
3. Shrooms has borrowed my Superior Form, which I thinks goes really well with the items he owns at the moment.

There is so many brilliant items around I keep changing my mind of what to do next for a item quest. I'm thinking on the line of maybe Black and Red items or Dark items or maybe accessories like belts, gloves shoes. Hmm not sure yet. What do you guys think? Have you got any ideas?

Adie I really hope you get your chair sorted, I can't stress how important it is. Repetative Strain Inury if not dealt with, can even effect you for life! *yikes* Although I'm getting fewer pains because I've been resting my arm I now keep getting numb patches in my arm and hand and my hands keeps cramping up. I'm just praying that when I do start using my left arm again the pains don't come back with an avengence. scream crying

I intend to get links to web pages explaining RSI and basic posture. I'm sure pretty much nearly everyone on Gaia forgets about their posture because they're having so much fun it's hard to drag yourself away from the PC and have breaks, let alone sit corectly when your engrossed. I'll post it in Chatterbox, here, umm anywhere else you can suggest.
I'll be looking for a mixture of web sites for info, detailed, basic, easy to the eye, informative, fun etc etc.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 pm
LOL just realized the fourth reason why I'm not wearing my quest items at the moment... my Aluna's rose hasn't evolved enough for the whip yet!  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:47 pm
CheevaWoW

Good grief Spiral! eek Are you feeling better now? That must have been crazy! I'm sorry to hear it sad

Being on the computer for hours makes my neck ache...because I lean forward too much. My chiropractor said I'd have a hunchback when I was 70 if I didn't get better posture, so he had me get some crazy looking chair, has a big arch in the back so you kinda have to lean back to make it comfortable... really helps with my neck.

Hope you can find something to never make that happen again that sounds aweful!

Have you seen those chairs that are like a Z shape? When I was working in Admin at a Uni I always wanted one of those but they said if I had one all the staff would want one and that would have been to expensive. sad They literally make you sit up straight!

I'm wondering how many gaians have read these posts and are now thinking "hmm my neck, back etc does ache now you mention it*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:54 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
i hope you feel better soon ^^
User Image

Thank you for caring. heart

Wow I've just noticed your sig. zOMG your doing well. I don't know when I'll be able to play again because there is way to much mouse action! crying

here are my 2 zOMG wishes:

1. There was a pause button
2. It would be compatible with a PC joystick/joypad

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:58 pm
Xx-InstantaneousPause-xX

Goodluck Spiral!

thank you heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games