Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 am
So there's noone here. I am going to leave then, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 am
Congrats Amanda!!! You got a Gro-Gain!!!  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am
blueeyed_orchid
Congrats Amanda!!! You got a Gro-Gain!!!
Sweet!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 pm
eek Spontaneous human combustion?! I saw a book with pictures of just slippers and hands left with all this ashy stuff...totally creeped me out! I'm still creeped out just thinking about it...it's just so random...

...had to come check out your thread...now i gonna be creeped out all week... whee

by the way...cool dream avis!  

Chimaria

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm
Chimaria
eek Spontaneous human combustion?! I saw a book with pictures of just slippers and hands left with all this ashy stuff...totally creeped me out! I'm still creeped out just thinking about it...it's just so random...

...had to come check out your thread...now i gonna be creeped out all week... whee

Thankies!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 pm
xXx_az_xXx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Poll Topic???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject:
Spontaneous Human Combustion

Why:
Spontaneous human combustion (SHC) is the alleged burning of a person's body without a readily apparent, identifiable external source of ignition.
The combustion may result in simple burns and blisters to the skin, smoking, or a complete incineration of the body. The latter is the form most often 'recognized' as SHC.
There is much speculation and controversy over SHC. It is not a proven natural occurrence, but many theories have attempted to explain SHC's existence and how it may occur.
The two most common explanations offered to account for apparent SHC are the non-spontaneous "wick effect" fire, and the rare discharge called static flash fires.
Although mathematically it can be shown that the human body contains enough energy stored in the form of fat and other tissues to consume it completely, in normal circumstances bodies will not sustain a flame on their own.

It is, overall, an interesting and very thought provoking subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(POST 1!!!)

YAY!!!!!! YOU USED MY POST IDEA!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
Ok, sorry. Hehehe but i didnt think it would ACTALLY go on as the vote topic xd
Anyways, just dropping in to say i might not post a lot for a week becuase im going on vacation. So..yeah.
Anyways, BYE!

Post 40.  

xXx_az_xXx

area51l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:31 pm
Lol everyone's topic gets put up
No matter how odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:28 pm
User Image

Wow ... high degree thinking topic xD

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:43 am
area51l
No matter how odd.

Please Click The Eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even if it was about...say...chee- no uhh...tomatoes?

Post 41.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 am
koromyst
User Image

Wow ... high degree thinking topic xD

User Image

Please Click The Eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks xp

Post 42.

xXx_az_xXx

area51l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:49 am
xXx_az_xXx
area51l
No matter how odd.

Post 41.
Yes. In fact, we should do that. A poll about Tomatoes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:53 am
blueeyed_orchid
Chimaria

Thankies!!!

I agree. They`re awesome. xd

Post 42.

xXx_az_xXx

area51l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:55 am
Umm az? you have 43 posts, not 42  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:10 am
area51l
Umm az? you have 43 posts, not 42

Do i? Im not sure. Did you count ALL of them?!? xd
Silly me.
Ok then, Post 44!
I still havnt met Orchid. *sigh* Oh well...

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 am
area51l
xXx_az_xXx
area51l
No matter how odd.

Post 41.
Yes. In fact, we should do that. A poll about Tomatoes

Post 45!!
A poll about tomaotoes???? NO!!!!!! I HATE TOMATOES!!!!! gonk

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games