Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:10 pm
''well felix, my whole kingdom was destroyed by the beings of darkness (orcs) and i wanted help to deafeat any evil being, in hope to avenge my family and subjects..'' she flips her hair over her shoulder causing it to release the smell of flowers in the air  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:19 pm
Lerista fell to the ground as the dark energy welled up in him again. "Not again." The feeling was familiar, it was the same one that had caused his home to be destroyed, he didnt want it to come but he knew he couldnt stop it. he thought he had it under control but it turns out he only barely started to scratch the surface. When he found the wizards he would kill them. He screamed as the energy released itself destroying everything in a large swath around him. And with that, he fell unconcious on the ground again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:25 pm
u huge gust of wind and light knocked moonwilow over. she screamed and when it stopped and the dust settled, she ran to the source of it. in a clearing with trees knocked down and crumpled, lay a man, his weapons were lying next to him. he seemed to be passed out. she ran to him and put her hand on his chest. ''sir! are you all right?!'' she planned to stay there until he awoke. she made stew and put up a tent. she moved his unconcious body onto a straw mat and pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 pm
she sat on the ground nursing his wounds and humming to herself. the tune sounded like the tinkling of bells and the sweet drip of honey when sung by the elves. it was a song of healing. it helped the one who was hurt get better faster.  

Toxic Corrupt

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Lerista's dreams swirled about his head and at one point his body arched and he screamed loudly and the dark energy swirled about him. And only a while later did he wake, his eyes snapped open and he looked about frantically, he didnt recognize where he was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:47 pm
moonwillow looked up when the stranger screamed. she ran to his side and started stroking his arm, trying to comfort him. he thrashed around and finally awoke, looking her full in the face. she smiled.  

Toxic Corrupt

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:51 pm
He didnt remember her. He didnt know if she was a threat. He gripped his head in both pain and confusion, he then collapsed on the floor. His eyes focused on her and was surprised she was smiling not in malice but in kindness. "Who....who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:55 pm
she went over and helped him back on to the mat. ''i am the princess moonwillow from the kingdom in the trees. who,if i may ask, are you?'' she got up and got him a bowl of stew before he answered.  

Toxic Corrupt

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm
He looked at her a bit, not sure if he should answer before he sighed and took a bite of soup then spoke. "My name is Prince Lerista Oakenleaf." he took another sip slowly coming to grips with the power again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:14 pm
she bowed to him. ''welcome, prince lerista. i am happy to be in your presence'' she walked over and stirred the stew before pouring her own bowl. when she finished she put the medical kit away and walked over and sat by the mat. she played with her hair and that stirred up the smell of flowers. it drifted around the room, making it smell lovely.  

Toxic Corrupt

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:28 pm
Lerista's nose twitched as he smelled the flowers. He had smelled that scent only once but he knew not from where. He shook his head to throw off the thought then looked at her. "So why are you so far from your home?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:32 pm
her eyes had a sad, faraway look in them. ''my kingdom and family were murdered by goblins and orcs on my wedding day. we didnt get halfway down the aisl. my family was killed in front of my eyes. i did the cowardly thing and fled. im all alone now.'' a little tear formed in her eye and rolled down her cheek.  

Toxic Corrupt

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:47 pm
lerista felt sympathy for her but didnt know what to do. "I'm sorry for your loss...." he still remembered his parents death since he had caused them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:51 pm
she sniffed and stood up. she faked a cheery smile. she took his empty bowl and hers and cleaned them out. ''now, let me take a look at your wounds. it looked like ou were attacked with cannons!'' she layed him down and took his shirt off. she saw the scars on his back and tried not to stare. she started cleaning his wounds and putting bandages on them. she hummed the healing tune of the elves while she worked.  

Toxic Corrupt

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces