Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Etipaph

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:57 pm
Etipaph jumped from his daydream, aroused by a purple-haired girl whispering at him. "Psst! Help me!!!" she said. "With what?" he said bewildered. "Is something wrong?" he asked, leaning over to hear better.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:23 pm
The sound of his feet hitting the wood echos from outside the doors. He opnes the door and stands at the entrance He looks around and pushes up his glasses. He pushes his coat back and walks to the bar. He sits on a stall and looks at the tender " give me a bottle of Jack." He looks over his shoulder and waits for the tender to return  

Areyboo Godfire

mybiteisworse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:14 pm
*She looked to the person who was at the counter as well (Areyboo) and gave a nod. Hand went around her drink brining it to her lips. Lids closed letting inky lashes rest on slightly blushed cheeks.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:29 pm
he sits there waiting for his drink not really caring what went on around him. He pops his knuckles and see's a jutebox in the corner. He stands up and walks to it. He pulls out a gold piece and slides into the slot. He pushes two random buttons and the music started. He walked back to the bar and sat down again  

Areyboo Godfire

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:25 pm
"Get away from this crazy elf!" Bena tried her best to whisper but failed miserably.

Just then she heard some music from the jukebox and a man standing next to the machine.

"Ask me to dance."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:14 pm
he looks over his shoulder " are you talking to me?"  

Areyboo Godfire

Etipaph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:37 pm
(Do you mean me or Areyboo to dance?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:41 pm
*She sits alone in her corner, waiting for something she knows would never come.*  

DyingSpirit

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:06 pm
he see's the girl sitting alone in the corner. He orders another drink and the tender takes it to her. He drinks down half his drink looking at the half full glass  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:41 pm
*Sits at the bar and orders a Coke* Glances around nervously, this is her first time here*  

1_born_2_read

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:50 pm
he drinks the rest of his glass and the tender refills it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:37 pm
benakittie
"Get away from this crazy elf!" Bena tried her best to whisper but failed miserably.

Just then she heard some music from the jukebox and a man standing next to the machine.

"Ask me to dance."
"Me? I'm crazy? What about you, running around poking peoples weapons?!" said Jade, furiously.  

Jade Anna

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
He chugs down his drink and turns around in his stool. He looks around at everyone and then stands up. He walks over to an empty corner and leans on the wall  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:48 pm
hello heart heart  

Slut Nugget101

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:04 pm
"hi" he says from the corner  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games