Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer Zeit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:10 pm
FULL NAME : Kay Notch
AGE/BIRTHDATE : April 13th.
NATIONALITY/RACE : Mostly German. And a bit of Italian and Russian. [ No, I'm not a nazi... ]
HOMETOWN/BORN: Anaheim, California!
EYE COLOR : Brown. When I'm in the sun, everyone says they look red and get freaked out and say something about it.
NATURAL HAIR COLOR : Not dark brown, not light brown. In between. I have a teeny tiny bit of natural blonde that shows up during the summer, though. I also dye it all the time, so it's never really my natural color. Right now it's black, brown, blonde, and red. But now all the 'scene' kids are doing that - so I'm gonna change it.
HEIGHT : 5'7 1/2"
MARTIAL STATUS : Single as of late.
FAMILY : 1 sister 9 years older than me who lives out of state. Father whom is not around anymore. I live with my mother.
INSTRUMENTS : Guitar, drums, harmonica, recorder, a bit of piano. No vocals for me.
RANDOM FACT : I am going to change the random FACT to FACTS.

[ I am a female, even though my avatar is a male. I wasn't aware at the time that it really made a difference what you chose. >_>; ]

Green Day has been my favorite band since I was 6 years old. =0

I am in my own band, I play lead guitar. I own 4 guitars. A Yamaha Acoustic that I found on the street; a black/white Fender Squier; a black/white Fender Strat; and an Epiphone Gibson Les Paul Zakk Wylde Bullseye Custom.

I used to have a Pearl drumset, that is now my sisters. I'm stuck in punk music. I'm the kid you see supporting bands out of my pocket, and going to hole-in-the-wall places to see shows of bands no one's heard of. Ja, stereotypical of myself, I know.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:00 pm
surprised Mina is all you know  

Ninja_Mina

Ruzica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:23 pm
I dont like exposing all my information.

But I donated 100 gold to your guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:25 pm
Well, I'm a 22 year old single girl living in Portland working for a book company. I love comics, manga, anime, writting, drawing, and Egyptian Mythology if the name wasn't obvious of that. Recently my favorite anime/manga titles are Bleach and Yakitake!! Japan. I am also getting into Black Cat. It's such a great character.

I love Trigun, Yasuhiro Nightow, and anything to do with guns. Hehehe.

I also love cats and reading.  

bastett

Pirate Panther

Rainbow Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:31 pm
Well this is a large guild. I guess I just go by my user name. I haven't much to share as an introduction but I guess I should give my thanks for the invitation to this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:39 pm
*feeling loved for invite*

Uhm... Nushi da Xiongmao translates basically into "Ms. Panda", so I like going by Panda (or something related), as pandas are cool.

I live in "paradise". Try to figure THAT one out. ^^;

I like religion, moral and ethical conversation, sociology, philosophy, psychology, and such. I own 136 volumes of manga, mainly shojo, and 2 anime series on DVD. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs, hoping for a third. I like piercings (though I only have three in each lobe at this time), and tattoos. I like witchcrafty stuffs. The occult. Uh, what else.... My first name means "light", and my last name can be loosely translated into "darkness". Part of my middle name is "Wing". And before anyone asks, I'm not the product of hippie or hippie-esque parenting. I like gothic stuff, minus the decay and excessive morbidness. I love Chinese and Japanese culture.

...I think that's enough for now. ^_^  

LacquerMuse

Tasogare no Ryuu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:41 pm
First, let me thank Red Onyx for the invite, I appreciate it n_n

Now let's see...
Call me Kit if ya would, but Tasogare will suffice as well.
My home's in NJ, my college is in NY.
I love drawing, I love cats, I hate my allergies, I'm a professional procrastinator, and I've a terrible sleep pattern.

Bios and summaries aren't my forte, but anyway, I suppose discussing various topics will uncover more about me, yes?
Though slowly perhaps, I can be a little shy. Guh, even on the intarweb >.<;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:44 pm
I'm Rico ^^ and I'm really tired right now XD. Anyways, I'm 14 years old, ((I don't act like it, though...sometimes I act older, sometimes younger XD)) and I go to a School of the Arts for Instrumental Music. I like writing stories and am trying to learn how to draw ((It's not turning out good, though >.<)) I also use a lot of smilys when I'm typing, but never while I'm rping. What else? Or yeah! I also type out my mind and type like I'm talking. I'll do that "What else...?" thing I just did a second ago if I feel like it ((XD)) I really should be working on my Genetics paper((>.<)) I'm a Freshmen, by the way. (('09))((XD had to do that...)) I'm wasting all of my energy right now, I'm gonna pass out in my bed ((XP)) Damn....it's 2:45...really need some sleep tonight.... ((*yawn*)) Before I go, I want to mention a few more things...:

arrow I heart Full Metal Alchemist
arrow Ed from FMA is my gay lover ((XD..i'm soo hyper/bored right now...)) ((I'm nor gay, btw... XDXDXD))
arrow I heart monkeyz more than Ed. ((8D))

that's all for now...thanks for the invite...I'll try to be on tomorrow! Bye^^

((O.O...that whole post was hyper-style O.O))  

Asendiel

Asendiel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:46 pm
Nushi da Xiongmao
*feeling loved for invite*

Uhm... Nushi da Xiongmao translates basically into "Ms. Panda", so I like going by Panda (or something related), as pandas are cool.

I live in "paradise". Try to figure THAT one out. ^^;

I like religion, moral and ethical conversation, sociology, philosophy, psychology, and such. I own 136 volumes of manga, mainly shojo, and 2 anime series on DVD. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs, hoping for a third. I like piercings (though I only have three in each lobe at this time), and tattoos. I like witchcrafty stuffs. The occult. Uh, what else.... My first name means "light", and my last name can be loosely translated into "darkness". Part of my middle name is "Wing". And before anyone asks, I'm not the product of hippie or hippie-esque parenting. I like gothic stuff, minus the decay and excessive morbidness. I love Chinese and Japanese culture.

...I think that's enough for now. ^_^
PANDA!!!!!!!! *tackle*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:50 pm
Yo.

'M Novatierrie, go by any variety of names, Nova being the one that's probably easiest to remember. I don't expect anyone to call me by my convulted username. I was invited...for some reason I can't quite figure out yet. I'm 19 years of age, currently in college, majoring in International Studies. (Although records say English, imagine that.) I like to draw, paint, write, and...well, generally do anything creative. I love music, anime, and manga.

To steal Rico's idea...

arrow I, too, love Full Metal Alchemist. Although I claim no one from said series as a lover. ;3
arrow My favorite bands are L'Arc~en~Ciel, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Love Spit Love, 7 Seconds of Love, Straight Outta Junior High, and quite a few others.
arrow I am also not going to get any sleep whatsoever tonight. -_-  

Novatierrie
Crew

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:04 am
Hello various people. smile

My name is Rebecca and I'm a 17 years old and live in Australia.

I'm a chocaholic and I enjoy reading and writing, listening to music, history, video games and such. I have an odd love for zombie movies and games. One of my friends said recently that I'm the good kind of nerd - except for the zombie thing which she thinks is just weird. sweatdrop rolleyes

I try to listen to a variety of music. My favourite bands include Full Blown rose (if you know this band I'll love you forever), Linkin Park, Nickleback (who I really want to go see in concert), The Corrs, Rammstein, Evanescence, the Rasmus, and Silverchair.

I love Johnny Depp movies. I think he's just such a brilliant actor. I also love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Matrix, and the short lived television series Firefly and it's following movie Serenity. If I were to single out a movie as my favourite I would have to say Sleepy Hollow.

My special talent is licking my elbow and as of lately I've had a facination with the cartoons of my childhood such as the Snorks, Samurai Pizza Cats, and the oh-so wonderful Angry Beavers. Milo and Oatis in my signature seem to be another symptom of this.

I also have issues with procrastination. For example, right now I really should be studying for a maths test I have to do tomorrow. sweatdrop

That's enough for now, I tend to ramble on otherwise. Thanks for the invite.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:23 am
mm.
hi.
i'm krissy.
i live in NZ.
i like to be somewhat literate.
i like to capitalize things.
but sometimes i just can't be bothered.
like now.

i like to headbang.
alot.
and jump around, like i'm in a moshpit.
i like to cuss.
in real life.
because i have such an emo life.
i'm not emo.
i just act like it.

apparently i look emo.
and sometimes male.
yay..?
i am female.
i assure you.

i'm only fifteen.
and.
i dont do good at school.
the one reason i go there is for my friends.
and to eat my lunch.
really.
i get excellences, sure.
whenever i want to.
but i hardly get those.
because i dont study.

i like to listen to any kind of music.
basically the ones that makes me want to headbang and jump around.
i like to be active.
and eat sugar.
so i can be high.
apparently, when i sniff perfume/glue i get all hyper.

i like weird things.
like crossdressing.
though that hardly happens.
but i usually wear most boy-ish clothes..
i suppose.
gonk

i like scary movies.
alot.
though i hardly watch them.
because i'm too "YOUNG".

i want to play the guitar. i'm still working on that. i need to buy one and yeah..
i'm trying to form a band with some friends of mine..
we currently need a lead singer.
huzzah.
:]

i like to talk about myself alot.
so yeah.
if you wanna know about me.
PM.
or whatever.
:]

disconnected saliva

SparklyTinFoil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:24 am
Hello.
I would like to thank the person who invited me. 4laugh
My name is Anivon. You can call me, Anni for short.
I live in B.C, Canada.
I am 21 years old.
And I also work ... at some crappy place(will be resigning soon).
My hobbies include, reading, writing, drawing, listening to music.
And I love socks. heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:27 am

PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHH SO CUUUUUUTE

*coughs and straightens tie*

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.  

Novatierrie
Crew

LacquerMuse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:43 am
Asendiel
PANDA!!!!!!!! *tackle*

Acketh! *falls over* ...Hello. ^^;

I have noticed the people in here are tres groovy. Sweetness.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games