Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:00 pm
"Yes, yes, what is it?" Jaquel snapped from the other side of the door as he got dressed. He was obviously in a foul mood after yet another humiliating beat down by Van.

"I love you..." Van whispered with a small smile after slowly coming to, waking up to the reassuring sight of his darling wife.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm
"Daddy, if you don't mind, I'd like to go venture over to that market town a couple villages over to learn a trade." Milly said, getting straight to the point. She didn't quite remember the town's name, but had heard rumors of it and wanted to see if they were true.

Mala smiled slightly, still half-asleep. "I love you too." she mumbled, having quite the pleasant dream.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm
"About time you decide to do something productive..." Jaquel muttered as he stood before a floor length mirror straightening out his clothes and other minor details. "And pray tell kind of trade are you looking for exactly?" he said as he went to reluctantly open the door for Milly.

"Sorry if I woke you up." Van said softly, seeing the somewhat sleepy look in her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm
"I was thinking about learning tailoring, and maybe some medical skills as well." Milly answered, having already decided on what she wanted to try beforehand. 'Considering everything that goes on, this'd probably be the best bet.' she thought to herself, not daring to say it out loud lest she invoke Jaquel's wrath.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it, okay?" Mala mumbled, snuggling closer as she closed her eyes once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm
"Fine, fine...So long as you don't get into trouble and I know where to find you, I don't particularly care what you do." Jaquel said waving her away as he walked past.

"You can go back to sleep for a little longer if you like and I can make us breakfast." Van offered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:48 pm
"Thanks. I'll probably check in after a couple days, maybe a week." Milly said, grinning broadly as she ran off towards her room to get her things and head off before her father could have a chance to change his mind.

"Thanks, I'd like that." Mala said, moving her head to look up at Van now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm
"I'm apparently a talented carpenter judging by how well the bed held up, time to see if I make a decent chef too." Van said as he climbed out of bed after giving Mala a quick kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 pm
Mala watched as he left the room before closing her eyes once more, letting herself rest for the moment before she'd have to start the day.

Milly had her things, and had taken the liberty of using one of the horses kept to head to the town of trade more quickly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:08 pm
((Let me guess: It's going to be 'The Town of Trade' until you can come up with a proper name? XD ))

It took a bit of time, but eventually Van managed to get the old stove working again and sent a myriad of breakfast smells drifting throughout the house.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 pm
{Exactly. XD I'll come up with something soon, though.}

Mala soon sat herself up, and wandered towards the kitchen - smelling the delicious aroma coming from Van's cooking.

With the horse's speed combined with Milly's magic, it wasn't long before the arrived at the town of trade. She hoped to find a stable somewhere, and perhaps find a nice tailoring shop as soon as possible.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 pm
((My knowledge of fantasy RPG locations suggests Chesedonia, taken from the giant trade center of Tales of the Abyss. biggrin ))

"Amazing what a centuries-old cook book can do for a person." Van said with a smile as he saw Mala come in through the corner of his eye.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:59 pm
{Good idea~}

"Indeed it is, judging by the smells it's given off." Mala said, sitting herself down near the small table that was placed in front of the kitchen window. She was surprised that the chair she sat in wasn't breaking to pieces by now. However, she could tell that it could barely hold her. Any further weight would break it.

"Ah, Chesedonia's so lively. How come daddy has to keep our home so dismal?" Milly asked herself softly, eventually finding a run-down tailor's shop and leaving her horse just outside. She wandered in, only to see a beautiful seamstress quietly working on a bright blue gown. "Excuse me? But are you the owner of this establishment?"

The seamstress looked up, her dull brown eyes looking up to spot a bright-eyed youth who looked ready to face the world. A look of anger overcame the silver-haired woman as she exclaimed, "THIEF! BANDIT! You look like you've come as but a simple customer, but I know better! You'll kill me, rip off my fingers, steal my money, and set me on fire! Ah, run people run! It's attack of the monster bandits from hell!" she exclaimed, giving Milly the impression that she was both paranoid and senile.

"Hold on! I didn't come here to steal, I came here to learn and help out!" Milly exclaimed, hoping to calm the woman down. "Even if this place is worn, these clothes are beautiful and well made! I came here to learn some tailoring, maybe some medicinal skills, not to steal from you!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 pm
"So going to brave the sex-deprived crowd again for more money today, or find something with a smaller chance of being groped?" Van said as he brought two full plates to the table and sat down next to Mala.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 pm
"I made plenty of money last time, so I was thinking about taking a break for a little bit and work at tidying this place up a little more." Mala said after a moment of thought. "That is, if you don't mind."

"LIAR! You're all liars, come to take all that I have while pretending to love me! And then, when I least expect it, you'll all stab me in the back and abandon me! They always do!" she continued, pointing an accusing finger at Milly. The reason why she hadn't had much business was because of her massive-betrayal complex, something that would certainly need fixing.

Milly approached, calmly and with as warm a smile as she could muster. With a gentle touch, she took hold of the woman's hand as she spoke. "Please, don't worry. I'm not here on violent terms. I just want to learn, that's all. If you'd like, I can pay for it through manual labour around the shop."

Finally, the woman calmed, yanking her hand away. "Fine. Although I won't permit you to stay until I know your name! Who are you?"

"My name is Melodia, although you can call me Milly. It's a pleasure to meet you." Milly introduced herself in a polite manner, even offering a slight bow. "If I might ask, what's your name miss?"

Shocked by the politeness, the seamstress backed off a little with a look of guilt about her. She spoke in a much gentler and quiet tone as she said, "M-my name is Ariae. P-please forgive me for the outbirst, but it's quite necessary."

"I understand that all too well." Milly said with a soft sigh, knowing very well how cruel people could be - particularly her father.

"I-if you wouldn't mind, can we discuss your employment over a cup of tea?"

"I'd like that alot, thank you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:21 pm
(( rofl ))

"Of course not. We're set for a while, so I can stay and help too. There's a lot to fix up around here after all." Van said looking up at the patchwork ceiling.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games