Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that
kills me makes me feel alive
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

We’ll be counting
We'll be counting stars

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

His tongue danced around his sugar quill, teeth nibbling in small, brief edges to occupy his silence, to keep him from stuttering out dramatics and over theatrics. He lounged backwards with his spine pressed against the rough bark of the tree he was shadowed under. Adalaide narrowed her eyes, and Dominic only further proved her suspicions by deliberating averting his gaze away from her and out towards the lake and its glossy surface. She seemed to be in a debate with herself, and he couldn’t help but wonder if it was on the verge to instigate him further, or harass his ego, the latter of which, was honestly what he was hoping for. Instead, she did him one better and completely avoided the topic by making an offhanded comment about the sweets. He sighed, relieved, maybe he shouldn’t have made it so obvious, but he couldn’t control that now.

When Adalaide had proposed her next question, Dominic…. He wasn’t quite sure how to handle it. He blinked and titled his head, almost as if assessing every reason why she might be trying to worm under his defenses. But he shook his head, she wasn’t a Slytherin, this wasn’t cunning trickery, or manipulation. His brows furrowed. Was he really that paranoid? Or had it really been that long since anyone actually cared to ask that question? ”Um, I dunno… I guess..?” He shrugged, an empty look in his eyes. Who was he to dump his thoughts on her? She had her own problems, probably more. Especially considering her best friend, that Slytherin girl was always getting into trouble! He wondered how Adalaide had, after all these years, not ended up in the middle of those crazy stories he’d heard through the grape vine. Or maybe she was, and he’d just never been privy to that information before (or, paid attention while the conversation was going on, of course.) She was one of the few that made it through the Circus unscathed, but she was still there. The river of blood couldn’t be forgotten, or those dead glossy eyes, no matter how hard they tried.

Thankfully, maybe Ada even began to notice his awkward shuffle, but she didn’t pursue the question, and they moved on. The talk of Chris had lulled him from his earlier thoughts of bitter decay, and led to a much more amiable train of thought. ”So, wait, you’ve only seen him, how many times? Three?” His lips tore into a smirk, which grew into a lopsided smile, and then exploded into a grin with dimples in his cheeks. ”Bullocks! Really? Ha! That just goes to show how over exaggerate—“ He blinked when he finally noticed how flustered she was. Tongue in her cheek, she froze, and then she glared at him. He reeled back, his eyes widened for a split second as the back of his head hit the tree, reminding him he was firmly backed into a corner. ”Okay, okay, I got you….

“I mean, I think if anyone. I would understand that, Ada.”
He nodded, a knowing look in his eyes as he remained silent. He didn’t want to pursue it; she was nice enough not to do it to him, it was the least he could do to repay the favor. And besides, it wasn’t very often he actually had someone to talk to. He better not have just screwed this up!!

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Among the Boathouse Grounds
Sugar Quilled, and armed
╚═══════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Autumnal at the Boathousespace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dominicspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Surprisedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, wow, way to go, genius...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide glared slightly. "Those're just the only times we've snuck around while I've been at school! I've seen him more than that! Over the summer and things... He even came to my house for my birthday." She smiled at the memory. That night had been more than a bit awkward, but overall, it'd gone well, she thought. She supposed she couldn't have asked for it to go better... it wasn't every father who had to deal with his daughter's first boyfriend being a vampire, after all. Although, after a moment, she realized that perhaps she shouldn't have said that. She had no idea what Dom's situation was, but given what she'd heard about his mother... she highly doubted Gracie would be welcome in his home.

She figured it would be best to gloss that over, so she gave him a small, grateful smile. So, he had totally caught what she'd not-said, and... and now someone knew. She couldn't make him not know, after all... well, she supposed she could try, but memory spells were tricky, and she would never do that to someone if she didn't absolutely have to. So, Dominic knew, and... and he was in almost the same boat (although at least Gracie was at their school and in their year). That... that was oddly calming to think of. There was someone, one person, who knew, and who wasn't trying to protect her or judging her or asking her a million questions. Someone who understood. That... that was actually very nice. She did smile then, her hand going to her hair and flipping it over her shoulder.
                                                          "He's friends with Gracie, you know. She told me they were like siblings after the night I met him. Mostly to calm me down because I felt awful that I thought he was so cute... I was pretty sure she was dating him. But she sort of slipped up and told me she was dating you... Actually, I guess this might make us sort of even. Me and Gracie, I mean." And it sort of did. Gracie had accidentally told Ada about her dating Dominic, and Ada had accidentally told Dominic that Chris was a vampire. So she supposed that they all knew each other's secrets now... or the pertinent ones. Ada figured Dom probably had one or two he hadn't yet shared. Which, while she was thinking of it... her voice lowered to a hush tone, barely audible over the whisper of the wind. "Dom... nobody, except you, Michelle, and Olyvia. So... I dunno how much Damien knows about... things. But he doesn't know about mine. Not that I think you'd say anything, I just thought... he's your best friend and he's practically family to me, so... I wanted to make sure you knew. That he doesn't." Well, that'd come out much more awkwardly than she'd originally thought it would. She just... she really didn't want Damien to find that out from anyone but her. Or Chris, if the occasion somehow managed to present itself. Any other way, and he'd likely be furious with her. Besides, she was supposed to be keeping the secret. Dom knowing probably would upset Chris, but not overmuch since he was dating Gracie. Damien, on the other hand... he might be 'practically family,' but there was still a 'practically' in there, after all.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:05 pm
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that
kills me makes me feel alive
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

We’ll be counting
We'll be counting stars

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Her glare and instant act of defense had Dominic reeling backwards until his head hit the tree with a loud thud and his laughter echoed. "Haha-ow-hahaha." She smiled a reminiscent smile, he knew it well; Dominic found himself walking past reflections with that goofy smile painted on his lip and dimples detailed in his cheeks. It was nice to see that, to see smiling faces and glittery eyes. Hogwarts castle was becoming too accustomed to the grim and dreary, and the latest thread on the grape vine was that a student had been found murdered, somewhere in the depths of the dungeons. He didn’t know if it was true or not, a part of him refused to believe it. It was just—it was much easier pretending that nothing was really real. And, spending time with Adalaide had helped to cement that fantasy, that, everything might actually be okay.

For the next few moments, they sat in comfortable silence. The realization of their profound secret finally dawning on each of them and just exactly what this now meant. Dominic had always been a boy who cherished his secrets, and who lied often to keep them. Of course, as a boy, he was forgetful, and his brother caught him in the act more times than he could count. But he fought for those secrets, and Gabriel never forgot that. As he grew older with Damien, as they matured, their friendship was solidified with just one secret: their girlfriends. Now he had another, and while normally, he would have felt paranoid and defensive, he actually felt… relieved. She smiled, and he smiled too. ”Oh, really?” He smiled, bemused. ”Even? I don’t get it; her telling you a secret somehow equals out to you telling me a secret? Feels like I got the better end of the deal.” He smirked and lounged back, his arms crossed behind his head to cushion his heavy skull from the rough tree bark.

”Well, to be honest…” Dominic paused, crystal blue eyes darted to the left. ”I never really told him about Grace either, so… I understand... Well I mean, I never told him, but, I… Didn’t exactly deny it either, so—I mean—I think he knows, but, maybe he doesn’t?” He blinked and paused and sighed, arms dropping down into his lap as he slumped over forward. ”I don’t really know…”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Among the Boathouse Grounds
Sugar Quilled, and armed
╚═══════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Her boat was the first to slide into the boat house. She stepped out on to the docks and turned ready to help students out of her boat. She watched all the children to ensure they got out safely and no one needed her attention."Alright listen up, please line up here and talk if you wish. Soon we will move to the castle for your sorting. So don't do anything you will regret." She added the last part hoping the young man and lady from before would not start fighting. Kat moved to stand at the bottom of the stairway waiting for the Deputy to show up and take them away.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((Out.Of.Cuddles.~ please just post until we give you further instructions. Permission given by VixenViVi to post her character.))  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:20 pm
☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood:
Thoughts: So close... I wonder what house I'll be in?
Equipment: Wand
Where am I: Boathouse

User Image

User Image

Nyx very carefully climbed out of her boat and moved to stand where the Grounds keeper, seriously this woman needed a name other than 'Grounds Keeper' in her head, told all the students to line up at. She bit her lip and shoved her trembling hands into her robes, they'd been trembling all day, but after seeing the castle while still on the lake they were no longer trembling from nervousness, but rather a need to get a pencil in her hand and draw what her mind's eye was still seeing. She looked at the lovely blonde woman and tilted her head, maybe she'd draw her too. Now that she thought about it, she could draw the whole thing, from seeing the train to her journey across the lake to the boat house, and later the sorting after she saw that. It would give her something to do, while she was figuring out where to go and when. She just hoped she didn't get lost. and she wanted to see their library, oh if the library was half as impressive as the castle was she was going to be in absolute heaven. Nyx smiled to herself, her thoughts and pseudo-plans were putting her more at ease than she had been on the waters of the lake.

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Once the boat crossed the lake and arrived at the boathouse, that was when Rosabella looked up from staring at the water to stare at the incredibly large castle. All of her thoughts about the squid had vanished upon seeing the brick building. It looked as though it came right out of a fairytale. The princess was locked up in one of the towers, just waiting for her prince to save her from the dragon. Another thought had struck her. If all of this is real, are dragons real, too? No way. The man-eating squid that the professor claimed lived here didn't even show itself, so there was no way that dragons were real.. right? The eleven year old was the first to climb out of her boat. Black ballerina flats tapped on the pavement with every step she took towards the line up of students that was forming.

Kai Sparrowhear
500 Days of Summer
Greycast

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Where
                                                          boathouse
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════
                                                          With
                                                          Other first years and his brothers
                                                          Feeling
                                                          curious and excited
                                                          Thinking
                                                          If this is just the start I can't wait to see the rest.
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                          LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

The ride alone across the lake was fascinating to the young Xander boy. Everything was cast in shadow save for the lamps they held and the castle itself all lit up in a magnificent display before them. He looked over the boat as they moved wondering if he could catch a glimpse of something magical or even what ever was conjured to make them move even though nothing of a physical nature was there to begin with. He gave up on figuring that out and instead watched the inhabitants of the other boats. During his scanning he saw his brothers together on another boat. He smiled glad that at least he knew where they were. What was going on in their heads on all this he wondered. Well he'd find out soon enough when they reached the other side.

When the boats finally docked he got off his slowly so as not to fall in then walked to where his brothers were leaving their boats.
                                                          "Hey I must of lost you guys somewhere"he said with a laugh as he crossed his arms and waited for them to join him.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Out of Character
                                                          HEY GUYS READ DIS
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 pm
Oh, written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way
You're listening now
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Unsorted - First Year -
[feeling: traumatized] [thinking: land.. finally..] [with: crowd] [at: boathouse]

Eleazar was pretty sure he'd been traumatized tonight. First Uriel decided to practice tough love and left him floundering in a sea of people. Then he was herded like a sheep down to the charmingly named Black Lake, where he was informed there was a giant squid lurking in the depths of it. Then he was crammed onto a small boat with several other children, resisted the urge to puke from the swaying of the boat the entire time, and finally, finally they reached blessed land. Now he was standing in a cold boat house in slightly damp clothes and he probably smelled like lake. He would like to bemoan their current situation, but he didn't know; maybe his classmates had enjoyed this, if they were not quite right in the head. The expression on his face was a mixture of despair and disbelief. Things... things couldn't possibly get worse from here on out, right? Right?

One day I had a dream. I tried to chase it. But it wasn't going anywhere.

I used to be the kid that no one cared about
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out
For a sec I even gave up believing and praying
They say that money is the root to the evilest ways
But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake?
Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed
Great, it feels like a long time coming
Since the day I thought of that cunning plan

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Coffee followed Rosabella out of the boat, standing next to the smaller girl as she looked up at the castle. Yeah, it was pretty huge. Checking to see that she hadn't left anything, the brunette tagged along with her fellow first year,

OOC: lololol i know im so sorry about this crap post XP

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

500 Days of Summer

Kai Sparrowheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

It seemed that the male companion in their boat had not just been muttering incoherently. He was a parselmouth. Just as the bubbly female was as well. Ally knew very little about the talent except that it was extremely rare and associated with Salazar Slytherin as he was a famous speaker of Parseltongue. The blonde’s ability seemed to quickly thaw the dark haired boy’s opinion of her, but judging from the look that he shot her, his apology only went as far as the blonde. She said nothing to his slight, only quirked her eyebrow and turned toward the girl as she stretched out her hand in introduction.

“Alastrine Whitlow. Just Ally is fine though. It’s very nice to meet you as well. After all, meeting one Parselmouth in a lifetime is incredible and I’m sitting in a boat with two of them. Such a treat.“

The trip across the Lake was silent, majestic and slow. By the time the boats magically moored themselves to the dock by the Boathouse, Ally was ready to take off running for the castle just to get this night over with. Hanging the lantern from the hook on the boat, Ally stood and stepped from the seat up onto the deck. There was a strange tension on the boat from the boy that had apparently decided that she was scum, but Anastasia seemed sweet and likeable, so Ally waited for her, offering her hand to help her up on the deck.

Joining the small line that was forming, she felt at a loss for words. Her tongue was heavy and she felt fidgety. Probably how most every First Year that made the trek across the Lake had felt throughout time. They hadn’t been shushed to silence, yet, so she turned to the blonde girl. “So, where are you from?”

Better to make small talk than to let her nerves run unchecked. Between her eagerness to reach the castle and explore its every nook and cranny, to anxiety over the Sorting and what would come of it, she was a bundle of nerves. It was something she envied Anastasia for, she seemed so effortlessly calm. Ally only hoped that a bit of conversation would be enough for the girl to rub off on her a bit.

Greycast
Diamond Wales

Voracious Voxy

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Unsorted

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse stepped off the boat steadily, trying not to fall in. Ice water was something he generally preferred as a drink, not a vehicle for hypothermia. He smiled when he located his boat-mates and approached them.
"Well that was an adventure. I'm Jesse by the way, don't remember if I said that before," he said, looking at the girl that wasn't Coffee. Rosalie? Rosabel?
Rosabella! That was it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:31 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: TBA{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked into the boathouse on the next step on the journey, he got out of the boat and walked into the line. He was not sure if Warren had followed, but he may have. He awaited in line, wondering what to do next. There were so many people talking at the moment. What startled him was the topics of conversations being held. He had heard of two parselmouth students being among them, and were obviously standing in close proximity. It had been extremely rare for two in the school let alone the same year. Despite this, Iñigo has yet to meet anyone like himself. He was a Seer, but he has yet to meet anyone who shared his ability. He wanted to understand how to control it, but was not sure if anyone could help him do that.

As he walked, he looked around, to see if there was anyone he could talk to at the moment other than Warren. He was a friend, but he wanted more people to befriend, mainly because he never wanted to be alone. As soon as he is alone, the nightmare begins. He didn't want that to happen to him. He didn't want someone to get hurt...because at times the anger caused by the imagining of his mother's death can become extreme. He has recently been able to control it, but it always helps to try to stop it.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

PropertyofGaara

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
The Giant Squid
Denizen of the Lake

The Giant Squid swam underneath the boats, maybe twenty feet below their wooden bases. When they started to stop near the land, the giant creature decided to have some fun. Rising near the surface, the squid stuck one large red tentacle and whipped it around in the air, sprayed water over the human children. Once it was bored of this little game it started to twirl it's tentacles around, the sides with no suckers gently poking students at random. The watery denizen of the lake hadn't made an appearance in a long time, and was enjoying the opportunity to play.

Looking up from underneath
Fractured moonlight on the sea
Reflections still look the same to me
As before I went under

And it's peaceful in the deep
Cathedral where you cannot breathe
No need to pray, no need to speak
Now I am under all

And it's breaking over me
A thousand miles down to the sea bed
Found the place to rest my head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped off the boat as soon as it landed, and then turned to assist Anastasia but cocked an eyebrow at the other girl, Alastrine, had held out a hand first. The fact she knew about parselmouths was interesting, but he had a feeling she wasn't one. However, that confirmed for him that she was at least a halfblood, which made her more tolerable than otherwise. He instead decided to scan the castle, his disposition only thawing marginally as he looked. So, this was going to be where he would live for the next seven years? He did have to admit, it was larger than his home, but then again, his family didn't need to house so many.

Looking back at the other two, he didn't know if the other girl might have been offended by his behaviour earlier, and didn't quite know how to redress that. Instead, he remained silent, only hissing a quiet 'Pleasure to meet you' to the blonde girl in Parseltongue. Standing off to the side, a bit away from the rest of the group, he folded his arms and waited. He then felt something splash on him, and he whipped around, noting that there was a large tentacle poking people. His eyes widened, and he avoided being poked by dodging out of the way. Straightening, he glared back at whoever might have seen his behaviour. He wasn't keen on suddenly becoming the laughingstock of the school, no matter how much he didn't care for most of the student body.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Great, people probably saw that...
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:34 pm

User Image XUser Image XUser Image

User Image XUser Image XUser Image
    User Image X
                  XXA S T E R I S K XX S L A T E R
                  we'vex allx gotx those xskeletons xinside xour x closets
                  we'vex all x gotx those xthings x that x
                  nobody xshouldx know

██████████████████████████████████▐▐

Asterisk tried to look unimpressed with the boat ride but it was hard pretending not to be interested in the unknown under the water. She liked creatures, and remembering the man-eating squid topic from earlier, a smile appeared. There were some kids who had a problem with water, looking as if they were slowly dying or something. Asterisk wasn't a giant fan of swimming but being on the other side of water, she didn't think she could complain. "First years always take the boats" She could hear her father say, only a few hours ago. It only hit her that she wouldn't see her parents for a whole year, or most of the year. She wasn't sure if she liked that or not, being that her only friends were her family until now.

Asterisk looked at her boatmates, seeing if they were paying any attention to her. She quickly dipped her pointer and middle finger onto the water, letting the cold water hit her instantly. She peered into the water, imagining the creatures under there, probably wondering what kind of idiot puts their fingers in the freezing water. She quickly pulled them out, balling them into a fist, pretending she only let her arm out for more room and comfort. The last thing Asterisk wanted was to be called a freak on the first day. The ride was now over and Asterisk decided to be the last in her boat to get off, mostly because she didn't really want to be sorted in front of hundreds of people. If she could pick, she'd stay and look in the water, but things were all about tradition and order.

When Asterisk did get out of the boat, she quickly followed in line, listening to the other three talk among themselves. She didn't notice anything different until particles of water hit her. She instantly turned to the direction and saw the most remarkable creature, flailing its tentacles. A small gasp escaped Asterisk as the giant squid began to poke random students.

thinking: if i touch it will it kill me
                  with: coffee, jesse, and rosabella at the boathouse
                  year: first
                  house: unsorted
                  ooc:
                  wearing: clothing

Kai Sparrowheart

Greycast

kiska166

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games