Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron gladly sat down next to Elli. He sat as close to her as possible without making her feel uncomfortable; however, that was still pretty close. Closer than how just two friends would sit. The boy smiled as he stared into her pale green eyes. Until now, he hadn't realized how much they resembled the color of an emerald. And her hair. It was as bright as fire. What made it look even nicer was that this was her natural hair color, not dyes were required to get it to look how it does now. When are we going to go? he wondered, hoping that by the time the train starts moving, no one was going to intrude on the two Gryffindor students.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled when he sat down next to her. They were so close, their arms were just barely touching. She looked at him, her smile widening. She sighed wistfully and leaned against him, just happy to be with him. She knew if she wanted to she could move just a few inches and kiss him, but she'd much rather wait to see what he did. So instead she cuddled up against him. "Are you excited to be going back to school?" It was the only question she could think of to ask, and it was lame, but it was better than nothing she figured. Even if she didn't mind the silence, she liked hearing his voice.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared listened to their guesses, agreeing with some of them but not all.
He managed to put names to faces as they were all spoken and pointed at.
"Jacob, I'd say Gryffindor. Iris, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Autumn, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Umm...Night in Slytherin. Am I missing anyone?"
When one of them suggested Slytherin he laughed.
"As for me, I'm putting my money on Hufflepuff."

(OOC~ ))
King

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 am
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin gasped when she was taken into another surprise hug. "Why is everyone hugging me all of the sudden? It's like I'm Barney..." She muttered. Was that funny? Probably not since she was one of the few muggle born students at the school. "Sorry if my jokes are really crappy...You can laugh at me if you want. If I were in your position I would laugh my a** off at the sight of me trying to think of one." Cait said with a half smile. Why did she have to make Grace laugh, she needed someone to get her to laugh.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:11 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Singing softly under her breath, Cersei glanced at all of the full compartments, along the way, she spotted Chance, a boy she had really liked, but had never had much chance to talk to since he was in a different house and year. Shuffling further down, she saw faces she recognized, Cait and Gracie, the Hufflepuff beater, Heather, with a Ravenclaw, if she remembered correctly, Chase. Suddenly, she felt a little out of place. Running her fingers through her long amber hair, she found an empty compartment and left the door ajar.

Idly, she wondered if someone would join her in here, but then, a part of her wanted nothing more than to go intrude on Chance while he was with that girl, the same one he’s always with. Or better yet, maybe Cam? He was always with that McHalen twin—Ver? Or maybe Eli? She could hardly tell the difference sometimes.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogwarts Express Compartment
---------- Alone
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley stepped onto the train, and looked at Tobi. "So umm, where are we going?" he asked as he looked at the boy. He saw many of the nearby compartments were already filled, or filling quickly. So many people. he thought looking around at the crowd.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:54 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi smiled up at the slightly taller boy and lightly jiggled their combined hands as they began to find an empty compartment. "Well I was hopin' to find an empty compartment so we could talk uninterrupted. We didn't get that much time to at the wand shop and I really wanna get to know you better." he replied honestly. Something about the cute boy, something that let him know he could tell him everything. Finally after a few minutes of searching they found an empty one in the middle carriage and led him inside. Once there Tobi sat in on the red cushions and pulled Bradley next to him. Even after they were sitting he didn't release their clasped hands. "So, tell me about yourself." the brunette asked.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: There they are!
We are shining: Chloe and David
And we'll never be afraid again: Hogwarts Express

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn smiled happily. "Hi! Nope, I don't mind at all. I was hoping to be able to sit with you guys, actually." She laughed at the fact that the cat was oblivious to Scratch. She picked up the mouse gently. "This is Scratch, my pet mouse." The Hufflepuff put him down again and tucked away her sketchbook. "So you're excited to be going back, yes? How was your summer?'

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris sat silently, listening to the guesses of the others before deciding on her own. She pondered the answers of the other students before speaking. "Hmm... I think Night will go to Ravenclaw, Jacob in Gryffindor, Jared in, hmm, Hufflepuff, and Autumn in Hufflepuff too. As for myself, I don't know, umm... Hufflepuff, maybe." she said. Pulling out her notebook, she wrote down everyone's guesses including her own, then read them over. "So... Jared, you have two votes for Hufflepuff, one vote for Slytherin, one vote for Gryffindor, and one undecided. Jacob has one Slytherin, one Ravenclaw, two Gryffindor, and one Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Night, your votes are three Ravenclaw and two Slytherin. Autumn has four Hufflepuff and one Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. And I have two Hufflepuff, one Ravenclaw, one Gryffindor, and one Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Hmm... Interesting." She snapped the notebook shut and returned it to her backpack, wondering who would actually guess correctly.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance nodded to Virgil, partially ignoring him due to the fact that Jaslyn had moved away from him. He felt cold now. Well, sorta. He had always been very, very warmblooded. It just felt weird now without her against him. He didn't want to say anything though, with her brother right in front of them. How would he react if he knew about the events of the summer between his sister and the Ravenclaw boy? Personally, Chance wanted to live to see tomorrow, so he would keep his mouth shut. Plus, even Jaslyn had said that she wanted to keep it all a secret for now. Instead, he leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms, staring out the window until the platform began to slowly move away from them. The train was finally moving. He sighed, and closed his eyes, losing himself in his thoughts.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

She giggled, a haughty strut in her step as she relished over her summer spent in Italy, dreamy misted pale green eyes flowing over the train as she slid down the corridor tending to her prefects duties, and, in search of the prefects compartment she knew to be at the other end of the train. Along the way, young, curious doting faces flourished behind the windows of the compartment doors, and some, still scrambling along their merry ways in the hall. She bit her lip, giggling all the while as she brushed a stray of blonde hair out of her rosy cheeks and pressed a water bottle to her lips, it’s cool contents burning down her throat. ”Better hurry to your compartments we'll be in for Hogwarts sooooon,” Belle’s gentle voice sung out in the midst of giggles, her heels clicking on the floor as she strode in her vivid red dress.

Fashionably: Flirty
Troubles: Sobriety

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain blinked, and tilted his head in confusion. "Nope. None of that made any sense. But that's okay. I think I see what you mean. Even though your mom had a son already, she wanted to take you home to be her son too. Something like that." he said. Hearing a shout from outside, he looked to the window to see the conductor calling the remaining passengers on board. It was almost time to go! Hogwarts would be in sight soon enough, and then, the real adventure would begin.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ accepted the chocolate and munched it happily. "Thanks!" she giggled. She dug through her knapsack and found her uniform. "I'll go get dressed! Be back in a second!" she said as she headed off to the loo. She got dressed and fluffed out her dress. She looked really punk-y today! She walked back out and grinned. "What do you think?!"

Wearing
{Out of Chasing: Click the link. CLICK IT!}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat smirked when Remy returned in a frilled dress. "Nice! Looking good, girl." Kat kissed Ariana on the lips, then said, "You want to go get changed together, or separately, babe?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron leaned his back against the seat to be able to support Elli's weight without even trying. He stared out the window, watching the families and students who haven't boarded the train. "Erm, yeah," he said with a shrug. At least at school, no one picks on me, he thought, realizing that sentence wasn't true before attending Hogwarts. "Are you?" The boy's eyes drifted from the window and locked onto Elli's one more time.

wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games