Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplehaze1966

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:29 pm
Hi there, I am trying to take pictures from photobucket to put on my profile, they load down and I place them on my profile page, but when I click save they all disappear. Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong.
I don't know if I was supposed to do this as thread, but I don't know how to do them yet, so if this is the wrong forum I am very sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 pm
purplehaze1966
Hi there, I am trying to take pictures from photobucket to put on my profile, they load down and I place them on my profile page, but when I click save they all disappear. Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong.
I don't know if I was supposed to do this as thread, but I don't know how to do them yet, so if this is the wrong forum I am very sorry.

Have you click the "Add" button after you put the image link at the photobucket tab in your profile editing menu?  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:28 am
i'm positive i say banners for the guild somewhere but can't seem to find the links anywhere (wanted to update profile and i still got the 2007 Halloween one xd ). Can anyone help?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:48 pm
vertgreen4
i'm positive i say banners for the guild somewhere but can't seem to find the links anywhere (wanted to update profile and i still got the 2007 Halloween one xd ). Can anyone help?
Main forum, under the TAG announcement. 3nodding  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:34 am
mrgreen thanks darkelf mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:17 am
vertgreen4
mrgreen thanks darkelf mrgreen
No worries. 3nodding  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:00 pm
um....these might have been here before, but i don't feel like searching through 40 pages looking for them....
1) how do you make a "signature"?
2) what is a quest and how do they work?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:08 pm
une_pomme_verte
um....these might have been here before, but i don't feel like searching through 40 pages looking for them....

1. On My gaia, choose "Account" section, and there is place where you can edit / make your signature.
2. Quests are like missions on Gaia. You start a quest / "mission", complete the objectives and receive a reward. For example, there is many quests where you just have to watch a trailer, then speak with that trailers NPC, and then you receive the reward. As simple as that.  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anthh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 pm
crying
I have a not so simple question.

Okay. I was in towns and there were these cyberers.
They were just the ones that followed people and "humped" them.
So I did that humping motion.
Or dancing as other people with less naughty minds call it.
And some girl said she reported me and that I will lose my account.
Will the Gaia Team delete my account for that?
Even if I didn't say anything that was sexual?

If so. How long will it take?

I didn't cyber or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:05 am
Anthh
crying
I have a not so simple question.

Okay. I was in towns and there were these cyberers.
They were just the ones that followed people and "humped" them.
So I did that humping motion.
Or dancing as other people with less naughty minds call it.
And some girl said she reported me and that I will lose my account.
Will the Gaia Team delete my account for that?
Even if I didn't say anything that was sexual?

If so. How long will it take?

I didn't cyber or anything.

I don't know for sure will you be banned or not, I ain't no mod or anything, but it's hard for mods to check if what the girl said true or not, so you still might get banned. And just so you know, you should've reported the cyberers. And it can take up to 6 months, but if they are to bann you, I think it would happen lot earlier. And you basically don't lose your account, you just get banned.  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:06 pm
xDark Angel from Hellx
une_pomme_verte

1. On My gaia, choose "Account" section, and there is place where you can edit / make your signature.
2. Quests are like missions on Gaia. You start a quest / "mission", complete the objectives and receive a reward. For example, there is many quests where you just have to watch a trailer, then speak with that trailers NPC, and then you receive the reward. As simple as that.

ok....how do you start one?? (god, i feel retarded)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 am
une_pomme_verte
xDark Angel from Hellx
une_pomme_verte

No need to feel that way, I didn't know how to start them at first neither ^^ I guess it's on Create & Something (can't remember and can't check ><) where you can talk to Liam and help him, that is one quest, and you can check the announcements, since most of the quests are announced ^^  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

20 Shades of Crazy

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:11 pm
une_pomme_verte
xDark Angel from Hellx
une_pomme_verte

Before the quest system on Gaia, "quests" were also the name for trying to get enough money for an item they want. If you want a certain item, then you can say "I'm questing for ____.", and there's a whole forum for this.

So the definition of "questing" on Gaia varies in the way that you use it. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:27 pm
purplehaze1966

Also, you have to select view all images now, to see the images in a thread because people were posting inappropriate images in threads. You can see it at the top of the thread you are viewing.  

Happyaku Bikuni

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games