Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 am
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric's eyes narrowed. Who would do that? Well, there seemed to he one person.
"Sounds like something Rei's sister might do. Well, like Tobi said, whoever it was that did this to you isn't worth fretting over. They obviously don't seem like a very good person. I'm sorry Romy."
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am
------------I'm hell on heels
------------- Say what you will
I've done made the devil a deal
He made me pretty
He made me smart

And I'm going to break me a million hearts
I'm hell on heels, baby, I'm comin' for you

𝕬thena 𝕱ae
𝕾inger and 𝕾ongwriter,

User Image

”Ah si?” Her scarlet Spanish drawl teased him, pearls biting down gently on her pursed lips as bright lilac eyes fluttered up to meet his. ”How fortunate of me to have found you.” She teased with a wink, her gaze washing over the streets as children seemed to stampede on cobblestone left and right. She wondered how many of them might recognize her from the magazines, the newspaper, or her voice from the Wizarding Wireless Network. After all, it hadn’t been long since she finished her tour and returned in her time for the summer to be with her daughter…

Where was she anyway?..... Oh well,

”So I must ask you, what is there to do for fun around here? I recently moved to London,” she explained as she teased the cascading necklace over her chest. ”I used to live in Spain, mi querido. Her sashaying hips paused in their step as she glanced at a family passing by, one man in particular caught her eye for the moment, but not long.

My voice
--- Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Arnold
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:53 am
User Image
TwelveRavenclawMuggle~BornSingleWearing
I am With: {A bunch of people}
I Feel: {Excited}
I Am: {Waiting}

Lyre walked into Diagon Alley, feeling very alone. Her long reddish hair had grown even longer, now falling at her mid-back. Her bright violet eyes were just as excited seeming as always, a smile on her face. She held the list of supplies to buy in one hand, and the letter from Erik in the other. She couldn't believe he wanted to meet her! It was so exciting to have a friend! She decided to stop at a bench and sit, waiting for the boy to show up. He was so nice, agreeing to help her shop, since she really didn't know what she was supposed to do.

{OoC:}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

You can say what you have to say
'cause my mind's made up anyway

You can say what you want about me.....

Erik entered the Alley, his eyes bright with the day's adventures. He wore a short sleeve shirt that inadvertently showed off the bulging scar on his wrist. He didn't care, however. It had stopped itching and he almost forgot it was there, or even why it was there. He spotted the red head waiting for him and smiled, striding over to her. "Hey Lyre, I see you got my message. Ready to explore Diagon Alley?"

.....keep talking while I'm walking away

all that bullshit you talk might work a lot
but it's not gonna work today

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

Lyre looked up to see Erik walking over. "Am I? I've been waiting days! I'm super excited!"" She offered her friend a bright smile as she hugged him. She missed him! She missed Hogwarts too, but she was also happy to be home with her mummy and daddy. She let go of Erik and smiled again. "Where to first?" Lyre assumed the boy would know where to go, since she had no clue. She pulled a lock of hair away from her face, then looked up at the boy with the bright blue eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

He smiled when she said she'd been excited since she got his letter and nodded. "Hm... we could go to Flourish and Blott's, the bookstore. Or maybe we could go to Slug and Jiggers, the potions store. Which one do you want to do?" He smiled at the girl and awaited her answer.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image

Lyre nodded slowly. "They have such odd names! That's whats different about... Erm... being a whats-it-called?" She bit her bottom lip, looking at Erik. She didn't figure he had any idea what it felt like, given his magical background. She blushed a bit and looked up, long lashes casting shadows on her bright eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Edd patted Lyre on the shoulder. "Don't be embarrassed. It's hard for wizards and witches from the Muggle world. You'll get it soon. Thankfully, I'm here. Let's check out Slug and Jiggers first. We'll get your potion ingredients and stuff." He smiled a comforting smile and offered his arm to her.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Lyre sent a smile toward Erik, still blushing a bit. "Thanks. Erik. I'm glad you're here for me." She wasn't the least bit embarrassed, despite that the words came out a bit romantic. She took his arm, grinning. She looked excitedly at all the stores as they walked, curious about everything. She kept asking random questions about one thing or another, hoping to learn a bit more about her new world.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

He happily answered all of Lyre's questions as they walked, explaining various elements of the wizarding world. After all, he'd grow up in the world she'd merely adopted. When they reached Slug and Jigger's, he opened the door for her and said, "Ladies first."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Lyre looked up at the quaint little shop, excited to explore the inside. When Erik held the door open, she curtsied with a giggle. She skipped into the shop, looking around.

{Exit to S&J}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home → Diagon Alley (Streets)

Chloe was relieved to be out of the house and in a small way away from her brother. She didn't want to make him feel like he wasn't wanted but she just wanted to be on her own to think. She wasn't able to use magic so life was pretty boring. The only thing she could think was to go to the book store and get a book to read, not that she wouldn't be done with it rather quickly.

'What I'm I to do...?' Chloe asked herself as she walked the streets of Diagon Alley. She usually only came there to get her school supplies but she was there for more of an escape. 'I guess I could get my supplies for school though.' she thought as she continued walking down the street. Maybe she'd be lucky and run into someone along the way.

With: No one that I know

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui walked back out onto the streets and her golden eyes fell on poor little Romy crying his eyes out and Rei's little plaything too. 'Oh ho ho! Now isn't that interesting.' 'Don't mess with Rei's people Rui.' 'Oh don't worry Ryn, Rei's so done with him. He tried to get close apparently.' She visibly shrugged and strutted over to Romy, Alaric, and Tobi. She looked down at Romy, putting a good guilty looking face on and crouching down so she was at eye level with the sitting boy. "Romy?" She asked innocently, batting her eyelashes just slightly. "I'm so sorry... that was terrible of me. I have no idea what came over me. Can you ever forgive me?" She stared at him with golden eyes, making herself look as guilty sorry and hurt as she possibly could. Maybe just maybe the silly boy would forgive her and she could have him back as a plaything for a little bit. He was just to fun to twirl around at her will.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy sighed at Alaric's rather unhelpful advice. How the heck would he even know! Alaric hadn't ever been duped like that! He heard his name being spoken by a very familiar, and quite unwelcome voice. His bright blue eyes looked up into her gold ones, and he felt himself mesmerized by them all over again. "R-Rui..."' he whispered, looking at her. He didn't want to forgive her, everything inside him told him not to, to ignore her and make her feel ashamed, but it just wasn't in him. "Of course, Miss Rui, I forgive you. I wouldn't be myself if I were to upset a lady." He hoped she realized that after all she had put him through, he was willing to play nice. He pulled his glasses off to wipe away his tears, then looked back at the girl. His gaze was supposed to read "go away," but it seemed to say "stay.. make me feel loved again..."
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi nodded, agreeing with Alaric when the girl herself came out of the ice cream shop and-I don't ruddy believe it! The she-devil was apologizing and trying to make herself as angelic and pitiful as possible! Well! He certainly wasn't falling for it, but it seemed like poor Romy had. The tween shook his head disgustedly finding the words vomiting out of his mouth before he could stop himself. "That's a load of dung an' ya know it! Don' fall for her tricks again, she's jus' gonna hurt ya and leave ya abandoned like a broken toy by a spoiled girl." his light brown eyes narrowed in anger and annoyance towards Rui with his last words.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games