Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Phantom of the Past - Kingdom Hearts [Accepting / Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 am
"According to the records it was over 1,000 years ago" Sora said, "Very old books... ironically her name was also Xikkbi"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am
"Meh, I have known a couple Xikkbi and momoko and those types of named people. Well you guys are young and... Wait what the hell made you want to be a human again, or at least have a heart? I mean most Nobody that I meet just don't really care or go about their lives and do something else."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 pm
Sora thought for a moment. "I remember.... I didn't like how I 'felt' when I frist woke up as Xigbar. An unstable 'feeling' as if there was a hole where my heart should have been. As if without it I'd eventually collapse on myself. But I remember along the way I stopped caring as much"

"In my case I... really wanted to be the way I was before I was Saix... even if...." Isa said, but didn't complete the sentence. She didn't want to admit that as Saix she planned on killing Xemnas along the line.

"In my case.... I want happy memories.... I don't... I don't have any at all..." Torix said. She thought it might be a dumb reason though. "I only have my other's bad memories"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 pm
"Well it is all up to you on how you spend your lives, just being a Nobody is hard enough, and adding on top of that, you are trying to obtain Kingdom Hearts. Well you usually die before that even happens. So good luck with returning to normal. Not sure if I would like going back to being normal, then again I would be dead right now if I was." Ace says thinking back on his life a bit only to cut it off intentionally.

"Can't say I really remember or want to remember being a Nobody, I liked my life before all of this happened." Dilan says happily.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:47 pm
"Well, if I didn't actually become Xigbar I wouldn't really remember much outside of the dreams." Sora said. Isa nodded in agreement. "I'm surprised Vivian remembers so much about Vexen"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:24 pm
"Well you guys are reincarnations so that kinda makes sense that you wouldn't really remember much about your past life, though I still don't get the whole death life thing. I mean I have "Killed" a guy three times before. He never remembered what happened when he was dead, but he did remember me killing him." Ace says laughing.

"Your going to hell when you die, you know that right?" Dilan says punching Ace.

"Yea, you're probably right, but nothing I can do about that anymore so I am fine with it."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm
"Well, at least things become peaceful" Sora said giving a quick glance to Torix.

Torix remembered why she was here. "I must go and make sure my sister doesn't do anything dumb" she said disappearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:52 pm
"I see we are without our Organization friend again." Ace says looking at where she was then looks over to Sora and Isa. "So I take it you guys are going back to your families or something?"

Dilan sighs thinking it is odd that the supposed enemy is being friendly, but he thinks Ace may be more of a problem than anyone.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 pm
Isa was silent. "I don't.... actually have a family" she said. Her father went crazy and killed both her mother, then himself after leaving her somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm
"Sorry to hear that, so you live with a friend or something.. I kinda sound like a creeper, sorry."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm
"I was placed in foster care since the day of my birth. I don't know what happened to my parents. Someone said that my father... went crazy, and killed my mother then himself for bringing me into this world. Blue hair... isn't normal in their family" Isa said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 pm
"Hmmm, interesting. Did you move here after in foster or have you always been here? I see it hard to believe every reincarnation was born in this small town together."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 pm
Isa shrugged. "I don't know" she said, "I could have been born here... or I could have been born in a completely different world. If I was from another world I was probably brought here because of the light"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 pm
Not many people can even travel between worlds though." Dilan says wiping his forehead then looking at Ace "Aren't you hot?"

"not really, I used an ice spell earlier which is still effecting my body so I am fine for now."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:21 pm
"You didn't know about the gummi system in place? They take objects, and people between words. The foster system I was in had their own gummi system." Isa said.

Sora nodded. "Aside from cargo not many people actually use it I guess"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces