Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:33 am
i should go look around and see whare some of my classes are(DANM IT gonk be back in like 30min)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:37 am
-she went into the library and found an empty table..pulling out her alchemy textbook she begain to read try'n to understand the basics off the art form..*ugh this is soo weird* she thought..*i wish i would've learned this when i was younger..ths is just impossible* she sighed and kept reading.........  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:29 pm
skuria walks into the library) where do you find the books on archery said skuria as he asked the libraren *she points to the third row of book cases* thanks said skuria as he walked over to the books when he gets there he gets the book and aiming from a distance. walks over to aisha and sits down  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:32 pm
-the grade 12 student quickly looked up at the strange boi who had at next to her...she rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock, she'd been reading for awhile. she yawned and streatched then smiled at the boi giving him a slight wave  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:36 pm
((didn't realize the first one post'd ...my bad >_<))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:36 pm
looks at Aisha and says: yes i do and i am sakura and you go here too right  

dahaka 666

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:39 pm
"mmhmm..im in the 12th grade..i just transfered from my old highschool back home..i find it really srange around here, plus i dont knoe neone"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:41 pm
oh lucky at lest you have a home.....oh well soo what classes you taken  

dahaka 666

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:44 pm
"um.... i have:: martial arts, potions/alchemy,spell casting,mind control, medical training this semester.." she sighed.."and ive never taken any classes like these in my life...well except alchemy because its kinda like chemistry...but still..soo HARD!!" she burried her face into her arms  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:46 pm
me martial arts/poisen/black magic/swordsmanship/archery/mind control/ element control/spell casting/ spell binding/and shapshifting and i like it it keeps me busy  

dahaka 666

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:49 pm
"well i think i may have been in the same martial arts class as u..i kinda missed it this morning >_<" she looked back up and begain to gather all her books into a pile.."so wut ru in here for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:50 pm
i want to become an assasin plus i was just invited here by some perosen  

dahaka 666

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:53 pm
"oh i see...atleast u knoe ppl.. im kinda glad i transfered here, it looks like a realy nice skool, and im being challenged which i like" she finished putting all her books into her bag..."well i need to go and find my dorm...i guess ill see u around" she said smiling and with that she blew him a kiss, truned then walked away  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:58 pm
umm okaydsaid sakura whil waving to aisha .....but the wierd thing is i don't know the person that sent me it wispered skuria to him self  

dahaka 666

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games